Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-25-2004, 10:50 AM
Multi-Sexual

"You have -HOW- many kids?"

An arkansas women has just given birth to her 15th child. She started at the age of 21, and is now 37, making her children all under the age of 16.

The newest one is Jackson Levi, following the tradition of naming all the children using the letter J.

Their children include two sets of twins, and the parents have stuck to the letter "J" for their names. There is Joshua, 16; Jana and John-David, 14; Jill, 13; Jessa, 11; Jinger, 10; Joseph, 9; Josiah, 7; Joy-Anna, 6; Jeremiah and Jedidiah, 5; Jason, 4; James, 2; and Justin, 1; and now Jackson, newborn.

I can say it's not for everyone. I can't even begin to imagine having half that many. The father said in a phone interview last night that he was leaving the desicion of whether or not to have more, up to his wife. He explained that while they both love children, he feels that her opinion should be the final one as she carries them, and goes through labor. Not to mention she makes most of the kids clothes, and home schools all of them.

I can't even begin to imagine what meal times are like there.
Old 05-25-2004, 11:08 AM

Well.... that's a one big family... thank god she home-teaches them... can you imagine the trouble that the parent-teacher meetings would cause... they'd need a week! lol
Old 05-25-2004, 11:17 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

<----wonders where DB is.

kleclere and I have five between us, and that's just about all we can handle occasionally. Still, each one is special and loved greatly.

I can't even begin to imagine that ^^^. Wow.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 05-25-2004, 11:23 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I would have liked to adopt that many.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-25-2004, 11:26 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Lil, kleclere and I have decided that we may have to look at the "buddy system" when we go places.

It definitely keeps you hopping, but we wouldn't trade them for the world.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 05-25-2004, 11:28 AM
Multi-Sexual

If I could space them out a LOT more than they have, it might not be TOO bad, but right now, we have our hands full with 3 kids.

Growing up, my mom and her husband (my step dad) had 7 of us between them. There were very few occasions when we were all together, though. My mom only had full custody of her youngest, Brooke. John only had every other weekend with his kids, Nicki, Sammy, and Johnny. Then there was me, my older brother, and my younger brother.

Usually on every other weekend, it was me, and John's kids. Kenny had opposite weekends there, and Jason was old enough that he had pretty much stopped coming around on weekends. Brooke spent the weekend we were there with her dad.

About the only times we were all together was holiday's, really.
Old 05-25-2004, 12:21 PM

I've read lots of stories on that family with 15 kids. Well before when it was 14. Not only do they homeschool, they all have music lessons at home and the last interview i saw with them they lived in a 3 bedroom house with only 2 bathrooms! But they were building another one. They said their grocery bill is something like $1,500 a month. I wouldn't want that many, but I find it fascinating that people can do it. I love to read stories like that! I wish I had the patience for more. However on days (like today) I could do with a vacation from the two I have.
Old 05-25-2004, 01:59 PM

We followed parents advice( a dinning room table only comes with 6 chairs) be careful.We had 3 girls but would have liked more just couldnt afford a bigger table
Old 05-25-2004, 03:56 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
After 2(two)children,we decided NOT to have anymore(birth control)We decided that we wanted to know our children as
individuals,Not #1-however many.My daughters looked so much
alike,when growing up,that many non-family members,mistook them,for twins,but they have ,completely, different personalities!
Irish
P.S.Different strokes,for different folks!
Old 05-25-2004, 05:30 PM
Stiff Member

I have three and it is great. One is all grown and the others are in school. My parents had 6, that's work!

I can't get through to her 'cause it doesn't permit
But I'm gonna give her everything I've got to give.

I hear your sweet voice calling
out my name
As I stare from a six foot cell
And from beyond I heard the words
Deceptively Yours
Old 05-25-2004, 05:51 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Man 15 sounds like a lot of work. I only have 2 but for a long time I had my sisters 3. Let me tell ya I loved having a house full (it did get crazy at times... but thats why they come out so cute.. so ya don't kill them). I would love to have more kids but man its hard enough to afford the 2 I have.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 05-25-2004, 06:11 PM
I make sexytime with you

Jesus!
I want to do something that matters
Old 05-25-2004, 07:55 PM
Learning to talk sexy

I don't have any kids, but one of my sisters has 4 that she gave birth to, 3 additional ones (from one family) that they have permanent guardianship of (their parents were both crack addicts) and one that as an adult kind of got "adopted" into the group ... I'm always fascinated with how well things go in their household, but then my sister is probably the best mom I can think of (in all regards)!! Course now they also have 2 daughter-in-laws and 2 grandbabies that are frequently there. It's a busy house, that's for sure!!!
Old 05-25-2004, 08:01 PM
Weedscreamer

Old 05-26-2004, 09:39 AM
Damnit Boy!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Bardog
I wonder if they have figured out what causes that yet......

I have 2 kids 'cause 3 would kill me