Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-22-2004, 01:30 AM

Unhappy Weird smell!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I was messing around with a girl earlier (we didnt have sex, I just fingered her.) and I could smell her "aroma" during the "session". But it was a different smell. Not the usual smell that comes from girls. but there is another problem, the damn smell is still on my freakin fingers!!!!!! Its annoying as hell, and it makes me nervous to even touch anything (especially my dick!) I washed my hands like 3 times. What can I do, and should I be worried?
Old 05-22-2004, 06:26 PM

well, to get odors off of skin, you can rub a quartered lemon over the offending skin or two teaspoons of lemon juice rubbed over the skin for 30 seconds or so, then rinse. it's possible your girl was getting a yeast infection or was close to her period, as both of those things will change her normal scent. or something else may be wrong and she may need to see her doctor. i'd think it's something she'd notice and take care of if it's abormal. the other possibility i guess is that you two could take a shower or bath together before any kind of sexual activity to see if maybe it was hygiene related.
Old 05-22-2004, 07:29 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

And if it's hygiene related, you should have known you were with the wrong girl a LONG time before you got your hands in her pants. Shame on YOU!

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 05-22-2004, 08:58 PM
Multi-Sexual

Quote:
Originally posted by PantyFanatic
And if it's hygiene related, you should have known you were with the wrong girl a LONG time before you got your hands in her pants. Shame on YOU!

ewwwwww
Old 05-23-2004, 03:42 AM
It wasn't me!!!

Send a message via MSN to musketeer
Not everyone smells the same, it may just have been her natural body odour that was little stonger as well as different to what you've encountered before.
if not an escape from life?
Old 05-23-2004, 03:47 AM
yada, yada, yada

Send a message via Yahoo to darogle
Uhhhhhh.....

What Gilly said.
Old 05-23-2004, 08:52 AM
Multi-Sexual

In all seriousness, like mentioned above, personal scent can change from a varying degree of things. It could be close to, or just after, her time of the month. It could just be a simple infection, or it could be an STD. I'd say talk to her about it before resuming any sexual contact. If it is an STD, you can get it, and if it's an infection, sex can make them worse.

I can't recall ever having a different odor when I have had a yeast infection, but then, I've only ever had 1 yeast infection and it was over 5 years ago when I was pregnant, so who knows.
Old 06-12-2004, 09:00 PM
happy

Without getting overly personal, I'd like to reaffirm that not all women smell the same. We have SIMILAR scents, but not identical. I have a very sweet smell and flavour, but if I'm turned on, the minute you take my pants off, the whole room smells like me... it's a nice smell, I think, but very strong (never had complaints before).

Some women have a more subtle aroma. Some are a little more pungent. Whatever, it all has to do with body chemistry. Hormones will change it, what a woman eats will change it.

Did you two eat red meat or garlic for dinner? Trust me, those two things will SEVERELY change the smell of a woman's wetness. If it was just her (and not an std or something), suggest a pineapple cocktail before getting busy. It will help. Trust me.
Old 06-13-2004, 11:58 AM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
Granted, we (women) all differ somewhat when it comes to odor, but if someone's vaginal secretions have such a strong odor that the scent can't be washed off one's fingers, I would bet this woman has some type of STD.
Old 06-13-2004, 12:32 PM
happy

Quote:
Originally posted by BlueSwede
Granted, we (women) all differ somewhat when it comes to odor, but if someone's vaginal secretions have such a strong odor that the scent can't be washed off one's fingers, I would bet this woman has some type of STD.

My S/O can't wash my scent off his fingers. (Oddly, I can, so maybe it's the skin?)... but I don't have any STDs. Not a one. Was tested before he and I have got together, and we've been faithful to each other for 3 years. *shrug*

If it smells BAD... then yeah. Mine doesn't, though.
Old 06-16-2004, 12:56 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Now I'm curious! What STD has a smell? Geezzzzz...the things you learn here at Pixies!

And...even more curious...did southernguy7 get his answer? Fall off the planet? Everything ok now? I wonder and worry and I wish these "one hit wonders" would come back and let us know!

~Thomas Dewar~