Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2004, 09:23 PM
???LOVE

lets give more insentive

Hello everyone.
Well it's the pushy one you guys might say...LOL...don't really care what you think.
I was just seaching the forums and realised something, in the forums of pic's of women, and pic's of men, and even in the pic's of couples, we seem to have a problem, we all go to see them, but we don't post enought...Take my thread for example, there are over 6000 views, and only 168 posts, half of those are mine and Urlryn...and in the pic's of men, girls we have to start doing a better job, the guys in here need some insentive from us, otherwise they are going to stop posting, not enought views, definetly not enought posts, compared to the views from them on our pic's...
So what do u say people? Time to post more?
Lets show the guys and girls in the site that we like what they offer, and what they have, and trust me, it takes guts to post the pic's...So get to work people...

<<<<<<<<<<<<GO POST SOMETHING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Kisses
OE
Old 01-07-2004, 09:44 PM
Southern Belleified

They must have trouble typing one handed. . But I am not posting more till people wash their hands and say something.
Old 01-07-2004, 09:48 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

It is a big problem here at Pixies, one I know has been mentioned before, that the men's pictures don't seem to get the response that the women's pictures do. Hopefully, more people will get out and post.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 01-07-2004, 09:52 PM
???LOVE

Hopefully they will IAKG, our guys do need to be let known that they do have great bodies, and not just one or the other but all of them...
Old 01-07-2004, 10:12 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Why are there 89057423908572390857394523907 strip clubs featuring women performers, and mostly just traveling male reviews???? For the same reason that our women's pics are more heavily responded to than then men's. We have more men looking than we have women, men are raised that it is acceptable to compliment a woman flat out on their beauty and women are generally raised to be less vocal about their pleasure.

Most of the people who post pics here do so to share a bit of themselves. Maybe because they are exhibitionists and maybe because they like the feeling of being so exposed. While the replies are lovely and can make you feel wonderful, I think for the majority they are the icing but not all there is to the cake. We will always have more members looking than replying, that is the nature of the beast. Not everyone is comfortable commenting on things that are so personal. The people who have something to say will say it.

Would I love for everyone who views someone's pic to take the time to say even a simple thanks? Yes of course I would, but I think it's impractical to expect it.

To the members who consistenly post respectful, sexy, and erotic replies, I hope you are aware of how important your encouragement is to those of us who post pics on a regular basis. Keep it up (pun intended) And to the ever faithful pic posters, your pics reflect the sexiness that exudes from you. Being so giving and open, sharing all your delights, you just ooze sex appeal. Replies or not, you cause more orgasms than you can even imagine......oh and I am sure for other people besides me

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §€ Lilith €§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-07-2004, 10:47 PM
A Little of Both

I absolutely completely 100% agree w/ you Olive Eyes. While I know it's true we'll never get as many replies as views. (in either case)

The guys do a great job telling us Ladies how much they appreciate us. But sometimes I think our sexy Pixie Guys don't get as many Thanks as they should. I've noticed that since I started here but it seems to be slacking a little bit lately. I for one love that our Men post such treats for us and have tried to make sure I post to tell them so...

Also, I started my Tribute Thread in which I swear I will get to every active Pic Postin Man! lol... (is one of my New Years Resolutions!)

To all the Sexy Pixie Men...we really do appreciate the little treats you share with us. Even if we're too quiet to say so sometimes.
~Eliza

"The full moon is calling, the fever is high.
And the wicked wind whispers and moans.
You got your demons, you got desires
Well, I got a few of my own"
~The Eagles

Old 01-07-2004, 10:54 PM
Southern Belleified

I don't have any of me. I am to busy taking them.
Old 01-07-2004, 11:22 PM
A Little of Both

Quote:
Originally posted by Catch22
I don't have any of me. I am to busy taking them.

Well take some time for you Hun Just for us Pixie Chicks.
~Eliza

"The full moon is calling, the fever is high.
And the wicked wind whispers and moans.
You got your demons, you got desires
Well, I got a few of my own"
~The Eagles

Old 01-08-2004, 05:51 AM
Southern Belleified

Quote:
Originally posted by Eliza
Well take some time for you Hun Just for us Pixie Chicks.
~Eliza

I'll see what I can do then.
Old 01-08-2004, 07:50 AM
Just me baby, just me

I agree with what has been posted in here Olive Eyes is clearly right in my opinion about not enough encouragements, Lillith is right too that we can't expect a really big change. But the problem is that when you feel shy and uncertain about your looks, you gather the courage to post, and then you get almost no answers, that just makes you feel like you're the ugly little duck...

POOOOOOOOOOST PEOPLE !!! :-)
Old 01-08-2004, 11:54 AM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
^^^^^^
is no ugly duck!!!!
Old 01-08-2004, 11:57 AM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
To the members who consistenly post respectful, sexy, and erotic replies, I hope you are aware of how important your encouragement is to those of us who post pics on a regular basis. Keep it up (pun intended) And to the ever faithful pic posters, your pics reflect the sexiness that exudes from you. Being so giving and open, sharing all your delights, you just ooze sex appeal. Replies or not, you cause more orgasms than you can even imagine......oh and I am sure for other people besides me [/B]

THIS............. No one could have said better!!!! Thanks LIL!

Being giving, open, and sharing is what it's all about peoples!!!!
Old 01-08-2004, 12:35 PM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
i have to agree , i know i dont post replys nearly enough, im usually scrambling to shut the page down mid pic to tho, i will def make more of an effort to go back when i have to close the page. i must say that all the menhere are gorgeous! hot! sexy! steamy! and sensual! and i hope they all know that. i know my main goal for posting what i did was to try to come outta my shell and gather more self esteem. it has worked thanx to all the replys ppl have givin me . i def will do more of my part O.E.! thanks for the reminder that im not the only one who like comments!
~nikki~
Old 01-08-2004, 04:06 PM
Jumpin' Jelly Bean

I am so not getting any of this...sex that is!
Old 01-08-2004, 05:29 PM
Pixie since 9/3/2001

If I keep going back and veiwing the same pic 500 time, do I have to post 500 times(not)? In other words some ppl view the pic more than once but will only post one time.