Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-30-2003, 05:31 PM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
Bullets and Eggs

What's the best way to use the vibrating bullets and eggs? I have one of each but haven't yet found a good way to use them. The vibrations are certainly strong enough, but I can't hold them in place where I need them, because they want to vibrate or gyrate right out of my fingers or hand. I also find the vibrations too focused; I prefer them to be more diffuse, but that's another thread. I know you're not supposed to use them internally, so any suggestions on how to use them successfully? (I am thinking in terms of solo play here, but I wouldn't mind recommendations for, hopefully, future use w/a partner.)
Old 12-30-2003, 08:20 PM
Suprise Me

Solo play - while sitting in a chair, clothed, you can place the bullet or egg in your panties against your clit. You don't have to "tuck it in" (for lack of a better description) and then it isn't as focused. If you are laying down, try laying on your side and holding it in place with your legs.....

With a partner.... Bent over the bed with your legs closed will hold it in place against your clit while your partner pounds away... this will give you a rhythmic vibration and is good too for him 'cause he can feel the vibrations...

Also, if you like to spoon, a variation of the solo play on your side with your legs holding it in place works too..... makes the orgasms intense!!!! (Just don't loose the controller somewhere because you will need to turn it off right away - I have a tendency to be over sensitive and if I don't at least turn it down or off I go berzerk!

I have also used a bullet with a strap-on..............hmmmmmmmmmmm pretty excellent!!!! :lust:

Old 12-30-2003, 11:22 PM

Thanks, Cheyanne. I'll give it a try.
Old 12-30-2003, 11:46 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

My ABSOLUTE favorite toy is a bullet/egg.... clitoral stimulation has always worked best for me... so this creation is ideal

I still say that the person who created it.. should be given sainthood... knighthood at the very least
Old 12-31-2003, 08:59 AM

But Jennaflower, how do you use it? What do you use to hold it in place? When it's vibrating, it wants to slip out of my fingers like a greased potato, and I know I can't try to hold it by just the thin wires it's attached to.
Old 12-31-2003, 09:45 AM
Hot Tongue and Member

Send a message via AIM to don73153 Send a message via Yahoo to don73153
BlueSwede, I don't know WHY they say not to use it internally, but I'll tell you this. One of my most memorable 69's was with a woman who put it inside, climbed on my face, and rode like a demon cowgirl! She controlled the intensity, I supplied the tongue. And her orgasm just about blew the roof off the house, absolutely fantastic.

So, there you have it.

Don
Old 12-31-2003, 10:48 AM

Thanks, Don. BTW, I think they tell you not to put it inside the vagina because vaginal juices could slip into the egg/bullet where the wires are attached and would be pretty much impossible to remove. Plus, you're not supposed to pull on the wires, because you might break or detach them.
Old 12-31-2003, 10:58 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
And that would be a very embarrassing hospital trip. can you imagine waiting for the batteries to run out

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-31-2003, 12:42 PM
Just want to enjoy life!

Slip it inside a condom, then you can pull it out by that.

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 12-31-2003, 01:07 PM
is not this trim anymore!

greased potato?

That must be a HUGE bullet!

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 01-02-2004, 05:36 AM

WildIrish <------

Thanks for the suggestions, Cobalt.
Old 01-06-2004, 09:39 PM

Putting them inside - just buy the type of egg/bullet that has a thick gel coating and you can SEE that the entry hole of the wires is sealed.

While they are good outside, they are better inside - used at the same time as a conventional vibe on your clit. The deep vibes feel very good. And if you're with your partner - think of him as well. It feels delightful to have the end of your cock vibed each time you push it in deep.

Oh and don't worry about the wires beaking; if they did you'd just squat and lay it like and egg.....
Old 01-07-2004, 10:43 AM

Thanks, etr; I'll remember that.
Old 01-08-2004, 12:30 AM

I believe you've been misinformed about the using a bullet internally. You are only not suppose to use a bullet anally, yet that doesn't stop some people, but I wouldn't.

As I've mentioned before in another thread, my sister sells sex toys and stuff and she talks about how you can insert the bullet into the vagina to make lovemaking more intense.

They make sex toys tougher than you think and unless you are in active labor and your cervix is dialated its virtually impossible to "lose" anything inside your vagina. Even if it did slip off of the wire the vaginal tube is only about 6-10 inches deep and anything can be retrieved with the right amount of lube and sitting on the potty to push it out(yes, i'm too well educated on this matter). Although it is QUITE possible to 'lose' something in your anus (no I don't know that part for a fact) so I don't suggest inserting anything completely into that opening.

Personally, I've used a bullet vaginally with a partner and Its MAGNIFICENT! Of course, if the metal of the wires was exposed or had been repaired, I would suggest just going and getting a new one. they're only like 10 bux after all. But as long as you haven't done any significant damage or overuse to the thing, there would be no reason to not use it inside your vagina.

As for the clitoral diffusion, they sell several different types of silicone/vinyl/rubber sleeves that would de-intensify the sensation, and you can turn them down to virtually a purr with the remote. Oh, and to hold them, don't be afraid to use the wire. You're not going to pull them out just by holding it firmly enough to keep it still.

Trust me, if they were that fragile, they wouldn't be top selling vibrator in the world!

Hope I helped.
Old 01-11-2004, 10:25 AM

Yes, you did help. Southern Charm. Thank you.