Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-26-2003, 01:21 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to sexytiffany6969
Interent Date

Finally it was coming, the day I got to meet Justin. We had talked for awhile on the interent and the phone. We had amazing chemistry just over the phone, I was excited to find out how many sparks would fly when we finally met.

It was on a wendsday night, he picked me up after he got off of work. He worked for the army, the door bell rang, I anxiously got my coat and came to the door. Ohhhh what a sight he was, he looked like one of those all american model types. I hide my excitment with a cute smile and a hey, how are you, casual conversation.

We walked to his car, and such a gentleman, opened the door for me. We talked and flirted all the way to his house, it was like instead of only knowing him for about a month it seemed like for years. We got to his house, I sat and flipped through channels while he took a shower. My pussy was getting wetter and wetter just thinking about his firm tight body getting all moist and slippery, but I had to hold myself back. He walked out, with no shirt on just khakis. I had to control myself from jumping up and attacking him right then and there.

Finally we made it the restaurant, we talked and ate and talked some more. By the end of the meal I was so anxious and my pussy was so wet, I needed to have his body rubbing against mine.

He asked me straight out, so what do u want to do now?? I simply replied lets go back to your place, now!! He had a why would we go there oh wait i know look on his face. He softly grabbed my arm and gave me a long hard kiss. He said the first time he laid eyes on me he wanted to lay me down and make my pussy cum, and he knew I wanted my tight little pussy to be fucked sooo good and hard. I told him he was such a naughty boy but I liked it.

We got to his house, seemed like hours, went staight to his room. He laid me down, got on top of me and started kissing me passionatly, rubbing my pussy through my jeans, teasing me, but I was loving it. I was just throbing with pleasure, I could feel my own wetness. He started unbuttoning my shirt, then unzipping my jeans, pulling all of my clothes off piece by piece until my soft, curvy, naked body was fully exposed to him. He told how sexy and beautiful I was, he kissed me and then slide his hard, thick cock into my wet, hott, tight pussy. I let out a loud moan, letting him now how good his cock felt inside of me. He started slow, letting me feel every hard inch of his cock going in and out of my wet pussy. His pace got quicker and harder, he put my legs over his shoulder and started ramming my pussy. Every part of my body was screaming with pleasure. I could feel my orgasim coming, the anticipation was taking over my body, finally I let out a loud, thick, deep, ohhh yessssss, im cumming. I was so loud I didnt even notice that he did to at the same time. He looked at me for a bit, kissed me and told me I was amazing. Really he was the amazing one, the best fuck of my life!
Old 12-26-2003, 01:31 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to sexytiffany6969
GIVE ME FEEDBACK

~~~HEY THIS IS TIFFANY, GIVE ME SOME POSITIVE REVIEWS AND ALL WRITE MORE!!~~~
~~~THANKS, KISSES~~~