Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-23-2003, 12:55 AM

the ladder thoery

I just saw this and will admit it has a certain ring of truth in it, what do you think.

http://www.laddertheory.com/

There are two things a real man likes--danger and play;and he likes woman because she is the most dangerous of playthings.
Nietzsche

Monogamy does not have to mean Monotony
Old 11-23-2003, 03:03 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Hate to say it, but there ARE one or two recognisable elements in there - on BOTH sides!!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 11-23-2003, 04:21 AM

Some definite ringing of the truth bell there. I for one can't think of a any female friend I've ever had that I won't have jumped into bed with given half a chance. And I've offered a shoulder to cry for several girls fucking total wasters, but was never rewarded with the smallest bit of sex.

But I'm smarter now. Not only have an excellent and full-time lady, but am impervious to other female charms (unless they strip their clothes off and roll on the floor in front of me - some chance!). No one puts me on a 'friends' ladder because I let them know that I consider their pussy to be a vital part of their warm and interesting personality.
Old 11-23-2003, 08:23 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I think it's horse shit or maybe even frog shit but then I ceased reading when I got to the women's page cause it was pissing me off

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 11-23-2003, 10:17 AM
Suprise Me

All that I can say is that the "man" (used in term only) who wrote this will probably never find himself in a meaningful relationship until he can achieve a level of maturity and a different perspective.

Old 11-23-2003, 12:00 PM
A Little of Both

I agree whole heartedly with the ladies....at least what it said about how a woman judges a man. I didn't get further than that either. The catagory of "Things women say matter but don't" is my biggest category! Of course attractive men are nice to look at..but if he dosn't have a brain in his head and a great sense of himor..I'm not interested! And money and power are the LAST things on my list.

~Eliza

"The full moon is calling, the fever is high.
And the wicked wind whispers and moans.
You got your demons, you got desires
Well, I got a few of my own"
~The Eagles

Old 11-23-2003, 02:04 PM
Everybody Stretch!

The arrogant asshole who had all the time in the world to jot this down......has missed the boat....while sitting and analizing what he thinks he knows!

Guys? Do yourself a huge favor and totally disregard the theories in this link! I can only agree with one thing that was said (and I read it all no matter that I was pissed off to the max)........

Men [do] want to fuck....even their closest female friends! Doesn't matter if it's ever divulged.....it's there...in their heads......and at first opportunity....they'll roger you roundly!

Other than that.........this site is a piece of shit paper and should be flushed thusly!

*SWOOSH*

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 11-23-2003, 04:31 PM

Wow - true or not, the guy certainly managed to seriously piss off our ladies! OK - he's a bit of geek etc etc and has a jaundiced view of what attracts women. but this much IS true -----

If a woman ever says "I value you as a friend" you'll be welcomed into her confidence but never into her bed. If a man says the same, he is seeking intimacy - and the more the better. And sex is definitely on the wish list.
Old 11-23-2003, 04:37 PM
Resurfacing

Reading over both rating systems made me sick in the stomach. *groans* Most of the girls I know do not follow this rating system. Also, I refuse to believe that 90% of the male's rating system is based on looks/sexual potential. Thats not really true...is it?
Old 11-23-2003, 04:40 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Quote:
Originally posted by ericthered
but this much IS true -----

If a woman ever says "I value you as a friend" you'll be welcomed into her confidence but never into her bed.

I both fucked and married the man who I valued most as a friend. If we can't be friends we can't be lovers. I might fuck you but I won't love you.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 11-23-2003, 09:27 PM

Lilith - you are a Lady in a Million, and it would be my loss.
Old 11-23-2003, 10:09 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

ericthered~ I was speaking in a general "you" not to you specifically.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 11-23-2003, 10:18 PM
Suprise Me

What is actually sad about this belief is that some men and women who do go by this theory will loose out on some pretty good friendships and perhaps a long lasting relationship that doesn't involve "scoring" or "fucking".

Hopefully this guy will eventually realize as he gets older, that friendship is just as important as sex, and when they go hand in hand, the sex and friendship is that much better.

Old 11-24-2003, 12:47 AM

OK, OK - referee steps in....... speaking in general terms .........

- 1. Women can be very intimate with men that they have absolutely no sexual interest in - and that can confuse the men because

- 2. Men find it hard to be intimate with anyone - male or female. The exception to this is the woman he is making love to - so feminine intimacy is seen as part of sex, or at least leading in the direction of sex. The frustrating thing (to a man) about friendly intimacy offered by a woman is that it seems to be almost impossible to convert it into sex. Oh well....vive la difference
Old 11-24-2003, 06:09 AM

I'll go with Lixy, and Lil so she won't hit me to hard.