Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-02-2003, 01:17 AM
Sleepy Slut

Send a message via Yahoo to SuccubusKitty
The Proposition

This is my first story so please let me know what you think. If you like it there will be more :D

=======

Evelyn sat at the computer as usual. In the afternoons, she was left alone and with no one besides her husband to take care of there was not much housework to be done. She wasn’t doing anything important either, just playing music and games.

Around noon, she heard a knock on her door. This was not unusual, she and her husband had numerous friends and they would drop by whenever they were in the area. Sometimes as late as midnight, but this wasn’t a big deal, they were night owls anyway. She had the blinds open so she could see that it was her friend and lover Anthony. She hollered, “Come in!”

Anthony opened the door and walked over to the computer room. “Hey there.”

“Hey hon, what’s going on today?”

“Not much, I was just leaving work. Figured I would stop by. So what are you up to?” he asked.

“Being bored,” she quipped. “Actually, I am kind of glad you stopped by Tony. I was hoping for some company.”

Anthony chuckled, “Oh really? Well I am ‘good company’. Oh, hey! Did you get my email?”

“Huh? Oh, no I didn’t. Which account did you send it to?” she asked.

“Umm…your Yahoo! account, I think.”

“Okay, I haven’t checked that account yet today. Oh, have you seen the newest episode?”

“Yeah, I caught it early this morning before I left for work,” he replied. “Wasn’t it great when he fell into the water?” Anthony was laughing.

They talked about their favorite internet serial cartoon while she pulled up the email in question.

“Hang on,” she said as she swatted at him. “I wanna read this in peace and quiet.”

Anthony watched Evelyn as she started reading what was displayed on the screen. She reread parts of it a few times and stared at the screen a few moments before she blinked and turned to Anthony.

“Wow! That was something. I didn’t think you even knew I liked that kind of stuff.” She looked at him suspiciously, “How did you know?”

“I knew you might from the way you responded to certain things in bed, but I didn’t know for sure until just now.” He looked at her solemnly. “So, tell me, which character did you like the best?”

Evelyn was having trouble concentrating. She kept thinking about the story she had just read. “Uh. Oh, umm….I can’t really say. I really liked them both.”

“Okay, let me rephrase that. If you had a choice, who would you be?” He hadn’t stopped staring at her.

She turned and met his eyes. “I would have to say Caitlin then.”

“Would you now? Hmmm…I find that very interesting,” he mused.

She gave him a long look. “Oh really, and why is that?”

“Because, I would rather be Frederick,” he replied as he touched the side of her face.

Evelyn’s breath caught in her throat. Here he was, her lover and her friend, and the way he was staring at her made her feel completely helpless. It was a new and very alien feeling for her. No one in all her years, not even her husband, had ever made her feel this vulnerable. Anthony caressed her cheek softly. Evelyn gasped as the electric contact caused a shiver to run down her spine.

“Tony, I’m…I mean…well…,” she stammered.

“Evie, we’ve been lovers now since I came back into town. We don’t have to change a thing. It can be the same as always if you want it to be,” he reassured her.

“No it’s not that, it’s just that…well I never thought that…would you have me?”

“I believe the question is ‘Would you like to be mine?’” he countered.

Evelyn hesitated only a moment. She’d always wanted a Master, but no one had ever fit the bill. Of course, she’d fantasized about having Tony as her Master, but she never thought he would be into anything like that.

“Yes, Master I would love to be your slave!”

“Good. Now we need to figure out what I am going to call you.”

“Oh! I don’t know. I never thought about it. What about what Frederick called Caitlin in the story?” she suggested.

“So, you want to be my little slut do you?”

There was a ferocity in his tone that had never been present before. Evelyn felt herself melting inside at his words. Her pussy began to tingle in excitement and she could feel the heat spreading throughout her body.

“Yes, Master,” she replied with ragged breath and downcast eyes. “Yes, I want to be your little slut.”

“Look me in the eye,” he commanded.

She raised her gaze to meet his.

“Are you sure you want this Evie? You don’t have to commit to anything today. We can wait so you don’t have to make a decision right now.”

Evelyn felt her stomach drop. “You…you don’t want me?” she stammered.

Anthony ran his knuckles down the side of her face. “Hush now little one,” he reassured her. “Of course I want you. I have wanted to be this to you for a long time now. I just wanted to make sure that you were certain about this.”

She felt intensely relieved and excited at this information. “Yes, I am sure. You see, I have been hoping for a Master for a long time, but there weren’t any good prospects. Well, except for you, but I didn’t think that you were into all this, so I was happy just to be your lover and tried not to worry about it.” The words tumbled out of her. “Please let me be your slut, please? I really want this I do and I promise to try to be good.”

“Come here Pet,” Anthony beckoned with arms outstretched. “I will be your Master as long as you will have me.”

“Oh Tony! I mean Master! Thank you!” Evelyn cried her delight as she rushed into his waiting embrace.

He held her tight for a moment and then grabbed a fistful of her long red hair and tugged. As she groaned and rolled her head back, he captured her mouth in a rough kiss. She whimpered against his mouth and molded her frame to his.

“Does my little slut like that?”

“Yes Master!” she gasped. At that moment, Evie knew she made a decision that she would never regret.
Lazy Evening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you can accept the universe as Matter expanding into Nothing, that is Something. After that, wearing stripes with plaid is easy. --unknown
Old 12-04-2003, 04:45 PM
Grouch

Dammit! Now I am all horny after reading that and some people just came to the door!