Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-11-2003, 10:11 PM

Here a Spot, There a Spot, Everywhere a Spot-Spot

I find myself confused about something. Even after lots of digging, I haven’t been able to figure out this problem. Can someone please shed some light on this for me?

Here’s the problem.

From what I understand, the A-Spot is the same thing as the AFE (Anterior Fornix Erogenous) Zone. I have an instructional video from a sex therapist and a sexual surrogate that says the AFE Zone is located directly across from the G-Spot on the opposite wall of the vagina. They say the AFE Zone is like “moisture central” for the vagina and applying pressure to this area will lubricate the vagina very generously. Information from afezone.com backs up this information as well as the location described above.

However, I’ve been reading from several other sources that the A-Spot is located halfway between the G-Spot and the cervix on the same vaginal wall as the G-Spot. So, I’m being told about two locations for the same spot. What am I missing? Is the A-Spot indeed the same thing as the AFE Zone? Or are they different? If they are the same, then which is the real location? And what the heck is the other location?

Can you help? I’m having trouble with this one. Thanks!
Old 10-11-2003, 10:54 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I have always understood/ felt it to be closer to the cervix. Aspot orgasms are usually the only ones that I get from penetration alone, and they are very rare but soooooooooooo good!

As for which wall, hell if I can figure it out right now... I will have to send Mr. Lil on a scavenger hunt

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 10-11-2003, 11:11 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

omg! “A” and “G”…… and even “C” and “T” all mixed up. Well I’m sure it’s in there someplace. Just keep licking……. I mean, looking.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 10-12-2003, 10:22 AM

Thanks, you two. Yeah, half the time I think the real experts are just as confused about these things as everyone else. One of the first things I learned when I started digging into sexually related matters is that, like most everything else, it's hard to get two experts to agree on much of anything. There are STILL "experts" that say the G-Spot doesn't exist! Thanks, again!
Old 10-13-2003, 08:59 AM
Everybody Stretch!

With the way you're describing all this Michael....it seems so damn clinical. Making love shouldn't be clinical unless you are on a regime to try and conceive....and even then it doesn't have to be a scientific exploration. What a killjoy to hear from your partner, "Is that it honey? Am I anywhere near it?" *poke, poke*........LOL! What difference would it make if you hit point A instead of point C....and yet she still feels wonderful when she is in your arms! What ever happened to...."Oh baby, right there...that feels so good...don't stop"? Why do we suddenly need to map it all out? "Oh yes baby...up 1/2 an inch and back against the front wall.....no....no....up further....up...no....too far....down.....not so far down....up a pinch.....THAT'S IT! Mark that as point "Q" on the map"! How can differentiating between these two (or sixty-six) spots make for a more delicious evening?

I dunno.....sorry for sounding so cynical.....but this seems so unimportant in the whole scheme of things!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 10-13-2003, 10:02 AM

I agree with you, Lixy. Making love shouldn't be clinical. But, I'm not making love, here. I'm just trying to find out something I've wanted to know about for a long time. I've seen a few posts of people talking about the A-Spot and I've been confused about it for a long time. I was hoping someone could clear it up for me.

I really see it as no different than say the G-Spot. You need to know where it's at, first. You don't have to map out the whole vagina, but if you are going to play with the G-Spot, you should know where it's at, right? Same thing with the A-Spot. How can I play with it if I don't know where to find it?

I was just trying to educate myself. I regret I posted the question. I'll go back to lurker status for a bit until I get a better feel for what kind of questions will be better received.

Thank you, anyway.
Old 10-13-2003, 10:40 AM
is not this trim anymore!

Nothing says love like a white lab coat, miner's cap and calipers! ha ha

I sense a great commercial out of this...

"Vagina...where an educated customer is our best consumer"

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 10-13-2003, 11:08 AM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Question

As they say in the AD!---Just do it!I mostly agree with Lixy.I have
been married for 38yrs & it doesn't matter,what you call the spot
as long as the result is satisfying! Irish
Old 10-13-2003, 11:50 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Quote:
Originally posted by Michael Smith
I agree with you, Lixy. Making love shouldn't be clinical. But, I'm not making love, here. I'm just trying to find out something I've wanted to know about for a long time. I've seen a few posts of people talking about the A-Spot and I've been confused about it for a long time. I was hoping someone could clear it up for me.

I really see it as no different than say the G-Spot. You need to know where it's at, first. You don't have to map out the whole vagina, but if you are going to play with the G-Spot, you should know where it's at, right? Same thing with the A-Spot. How can I play with it if I don't know where to find it?

I was just trying to educate myself. I regret I posted the question. I'll go back to lurker status for a bit until I get a better feel for what kind of questions will be better received.

Thank you, anyway.

Please don't regret posting this question.....I didn't say it was a bad question...I just said it seemed too clinical TO ME! Hey! If it helps others to go on an excursion like this...then more power to um....but for me....if it feels good, do it....and if it feels especially good...you might have hit the "G" or "C" or whatever spot....but don't go making it a practice to keep on trying for it and forego all the other good feelings in search of just that! Michael Smith.....please don't stop trying to learn on my account.....I was just giving my opinion....of which I should try and figure out how to just shaddup every once inna while! I totally enjoy your posts BECAUSE they make me think and extrapolate through your visions and questions!

Friends?

P.S. I have no clue where my "G" spot is....but some things feel better than other's so I must have one...eh? LOL!

P.P.S. If you go back to lurker status...I'll come and find you with WI's miner's cap! Please don't stop being you!!!!!!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 10-13-2003, 12:01 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Michael~ I went searching online for A-spot info...not too much available.

I want my guy to know where all my good stuff is. Fumbling around can be fun too but when my guy sets out to please me it's easier if he knows where to start or finish

Some things I read said that the A-spot is on the opposite wall as the g-spot as you said and it equated it to where a man's prostate is but inside the vagina. If this is accurate it would make sense. For me each different type of orgasm, based on which area is stimulated, is very unique. When I have had A-spot orgasms it has been by penetration alone and very deep and angled and surprisingly in missionary but with my hips thrusting upwards often my ass up off the bed~mmm~ so this would fit with the A-spot being on the "back" wall.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 10-13-2003, 12:01 PM

Thanks, Lixy!
Old 10-13-2003, 12:05 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Oh sweety....no TY necessary.....I'm just happy we can still be friends!

*hugs MS and gives WI back his miner's cap!*

Now what else do you have for us???? *blink, blink*

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 10-13-2003, 12:32 PM

Thanks, Lilith! I just like to know what I'm doing. I'm a sex nerd, I know. I've just seen some posts from people mentioning the A-Spot and having A-Spot orgasms, and it just reminded me of the fact that I haven't figured that out, yet.

Staying well read, well informed, and increasing my knowledge (being nerdy and clinical) really works for me. And I keep that aspect of my personality out of the bedroom - except to use the knowledge that I gained through doing my homework, because Lixy is exactly right - if you are trying to concentrate on pulling off some "special move" rather than focusing on your lady (or man), then you are missing the point of lovemaking, anyway.

That being said, knowing where everything is located, etc, makes me more confident in the bedroom because I feel that rather than guessing or hoping that I know what I'm doing, I'm confident I know what I'm doing. For me, information leads to confidence and to keeping things fresh and exciting in the bedroom by trying out new things all the time. I can do this while focusing on my lady without making it clinical. Lovemaking should be intimate and passionate, not dry and clinical. I keep the lines of communication open in our bedroom, too, so I know my lady doesn't feel that I'm dry and clinical in the bedroom.

Thank you for your help, everyone!
Old 10-13-2003, 12:37 PM

Lixy,

A hug back to you!

Give the miner's cap back to WI and bonk him over the head with it! THAT WISEGUY!
Old 10-13-2003, 01:49 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Talking

Michael Smith---Don't be discouraged if your question,is foolish to
some.My father used to say that the stupidest question,that you could ask,was the one you didn't ask.Remember:You can't make
all of the people,happy,all of the time.When you get older,you'll realise that you wasted alot of energy,trying to please everyone!
If the person that looks back from the mirror,is happy,you did a good job. Irish
P.S.When you get to be my age,you can give advice! (no one will
listen but you can give it!)