Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-06-2003, 09:40 AM

Reward for a sweet boy

I'm an 18 yr old college student..long black hair with blonde highlights, a cute and pretty face, a slim figure and nice pink perky titties..

There's nothing more I enjoy than to have a guy's undivided attention, to have his eyes scanning my body, lusting after my young supple flesh.. and I've never had a problem holding their attention with my wardrobe of sexy tops and tight bottoms as well as a dazzling array of undies.

Morgan is my class monitor, a really refined, cultured and well-behaved young man, a result of his strict upbringing in an upper-class family. Unfortunately, he was a bit on a quiet side and despite the attempts by many girls to gain his affections, he was without a girlfriend.

Now my biggest fantasy would be to see Morgan shed his inhibitions and go wild with lust...

My chance came when he was alone in the class doing his homework, my other classmates had long left for home. I said hi to Morgan, sat down beside him and asked if he could kindly help me with some work.

Ever-helpful Morgan agreed without hesitation, and I bent down to get my homework from the bag, giving him a nice clear view of my cleavage in my halter neck top. I could hear him take a deep breath and he squirmed uncomfortably in his seat.

Putting the homework on the table, Morgan adjusted his spectacles and immediately got down to work. I leaned in for a better look, pressing my young boobs onto his muscular shoulder.. and i could him consciously trying to push his shoulder onto my breasts!

I knew he was having trouble concentrating... and I asked if he was alright. I stood up, moved behind him and started massaging his shoulders to help him relax. His shoulders were broad and muscular, and extremely warm and well... he closed his eyes and relaxed... feeling my soothing touch on his tense muscles.

I stopped and moved in front of him.. and with his eyes still closed.. I held his head and pushed them against my lovely boobs.. rubbing his face against the white cotton fabric of my halter neck.

He opened his eyes and smiled ever so sweetly at me..
"That's really nice of you kelly, they feel so soft and nice. It my first time havin a feel of a gal's breasts."

I couldn't believe my luck! Here was a handsome virgin guy and I was not going to let him off until I had his virginity!

"Would you like some more?" I asked with a coy smile.

"Yes please," he answered politely and I undid my halter. Pulling it down, I offered him both my perky pink titties that were already hard with aniticipation.

he sucked on the left one hungrily while gently massaging the right one. He pinched my nipples hard... rolling them between his fingers as I ran my hands thru his soft brown hair.

A huge tent formed in his pants between his jeans and I proceeded to undo the fly, pulling out that RED JUICY HOT HARD COCK! It was just throbbing with anticipation! All I did was to touch and rub it gently and he moaned loudly!!

Morgan stood up and tore off his clothes in record time.. I pulled him close and suckled on his deprived nipples and I rubbed that hungry monster cock!

"You're making my panties sooo wet!" I cooed in his ear..

Immediately his eyes sparkled and he looked straight into my eyes. The next thing I knew, he had forced my legs apart and pushing my tiny little white cotton panties to the side, and positioned his cock at the entrance of my pussy!

"No please! Don't be rough!" I begged, but he ignored me and rammed his pecker straight into my tiny cunt!

He was ramming in and out of me like a wild horse on fire! His eyes were closed and his face was contorted with pleasure! Sweetie Morgan was now in his own world, only his pleasure mattered as he subdued his bitch..

Soon, I was meeting his thrusts, bucking my hips against his pelvis...

"I'm cumming!!!" he screamed!

I felt his nut sack tighten, and he breathed a sign of relief as he shot his life-giving, salty, sticky, thick cum into my pussy!!!