Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-31-2003, 05:45 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Rifter
Guys, do you eat your own cum?

Ok, there have been some threads lately that have made me wonder what the majority of you guys think about guys eating there own cum. My view on this is, if i wont eat it how could i expect my partner to. I see nothing wrong with it, its only cum, its not going to kill you, it tastes salty. I LOVE to lick my GF after we have sex and i cum inside her, the taste of both our love jucies together really turnes me on and i can get hard for the second round pretty quick when i do this. I also like to spray it on her tits and lick it off. So what do all you other males think about this, be as blunt as you want i dont care, if you think its totally gross or whatever then fine say so. If you think it makes a guy gay if he does then its fine, everyone can have there own opinion. Thanks guys.
Old 05-31-2003, 05:54 PM
Just me.

I don't order it up for breakfast or anything like that, but I've kissed my wife after it happened and have tasted it during other parts of our love making. It certainly doesn't gross me out or anything and I do agree that I shouldn't expect her to like something I would find "horrible."

There have even been times when it's happened and my wife has been "playing with it" and rubbed it on my lips. I think I've said before, it's not a butterscotch sundae ... but it's okay. BTW, the wife is definitely sweeter.

I think this has been covered in other threads but not sure which ones right now. Anyway, does that answer your question?
Old 05-31-2003, 06:01 PM

Rifter,

I pretty much have the same perspective as dicksbro on this one, particularly about the wife tasting better.
Old 05-31-2003, 06:02 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Rifter
yeas that asnwers my question, its just some guys on another fourm were freaking out about it, thought it was gay. I just wanted your guys opinion, you seem like alot more mature group of people.
Old 05-31-2003, 07:22 PM

It does not bother me at all. I don't lick my fingers off when I masturbate, but I will go down on my wife for a creampie. For some reson my spouse is kind of grossed out about the snowball kissing. S kinda feels there is a gay issue in this but mainly she just does not enjoy the taste of cum all that much to play with it on her tounge. So the quicker she spits it out or swallows, the better for her

There are two things a real man likes--danger and play;and he likes woman because she is the most dangerous of playthings.
Nietzsche

Monogamy does not have to mean Monotony
Old 05-31-2003, 08:26 PM
This space for Rent

I have layed on my back and squirted cum into my mouth for my gf

If I ever get a digital camera, expect too see some pictures
Old 05-31-2003, 10:05 PM

Why ever not?
Old 05-31-2003, 10:25 PM
Hot Tongue and Member

Send a message via AIM to don73153 Send a message via Yahoo to don73153
No problem, she likes to swallow and whatever misses her mouth, I lick it up and she sucks it off my tongue. Nuff said?
Old 06-01-2003, 05:42 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

It's a kinda weird taste, I think... but definitely not poison. I do lick it off my fingers after masturbating occasionally, but not that often. I think after I cum, I'm generally not turned on enough to see the kinky attraction in it, if that makes sense.

But yeah I have no problem doing it. It ain't poison!

CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 06-01-2003, 07:15 AM

I don't have a problem with it. I know my wife finds it very exciting if I go down on her after we've had sex. I think she was surprised the first time I did it, but she loved it. The taste is a bit strange, but not bad.
Old 06-01-2003, 08:12 AM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Just another example of the wonderful reason I come here... open minded sexually adventurous.. not to mention sexy men..

It is my experience (limited as it is) that altho Pixie men seem to have no problem participating in this area of sexual play... men in general (those close minded, unadventureous, sexually stagnet men) try to stay as far away from their own cum as possible.. Just an observation..
Old 06-01-2003, 11:23 AM
Just want to enjoy life!

Re: Guys, do you eat your own cum?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rifter
[B] My view on this is, if i wont eat it how could i expect my partner to. I see nothing wrong with it, its only cum, its not going to kill you, it tastes salty.

My view exactly!

I LOVE to lick my GF after we have sex and i cum inside her, the taste of both our love jucies together really turnes me on and i can get hard for the second round pretty quick when i do this.

This is something I haven't done yet, but am willing to do, just about did once, but she stoped me, didn't want me to that time, but I am more than willing.

If you think it makes a guy gay if he does then its fine, everyone can have there own opinion.

I don't think that it makes a guy gay at all, it is something that I would do to please my wife and myself, it's all natural, and healthy.
Cheyanne posted a thread about why cum is good for you awhile back, may want to check it out!

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 06-01-2003, 08:18 PM
Kendall

Its an aphrodesiac.. trace some on your own lips guys.. see what happens.

Kendall
Old 06-01-2003, 08:53 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

It's a BIIIIG part of foreplay.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kendall
Its an aphrodesiac.. trace some on your own lips guys.. see what happens.

Trace percum and pussy juice on each others lips and see what happens.
Quote:
Guys, do you eat your own cum?

From ANYWHERE she has it! ..... but she HAS to give me her's too.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 06-02-2003, 10:29 AM
HornDawg Cowboy

Send a message via MSN to quisath Send a message via Yahoo to quisath
Well................I do love a Cream Pie.....................and find that it is very sweet mixture. I have tasted myself on occasion but as far as going out of my way to taste it? No Need for that.