Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-30-2003, 04:24 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to sexytiffany6969
tap tap . . . .

Tap tap tap. . . . . . he tapped at the window for about 10 min until he finally rememberd that i always left my window open just in case. . .
He slide the window open with ease quietly stepped in my dark room, i knew he was there but i acted as if i was sound asleep. He gently kissed my cheak, his lips were so soft and warm. I wanted to awake and attack him, but i continued with this game we played. He crawled besides me, and slowly peaked underneath my blanket, there i was so exposed. Only wearing a loose tank top but it was tight against my perky and quite large 36D tits. I always had a a great admiration for my tits and other womens as well but thats a whole different story. I was also wearing his favorite little pink thong. I could tell even with my eyes closed he was scanning my body and I knew his cock was swelling in his boxers.
That was the thing that made my pussy ache the most. I wanted his cock in me so badly but i knew if i waited my orgasims would be so much more powerful
He finally touched my wanting body, is finger circles my hard nipples, and the slide down my stomach and underneath my thong. He massaged my pussy, ohh how much i needed something inside my wet hot pussy. He rubbed my hard clit slowly, almost teasing me. Then with out hesitation he slide two fingers in my slippery cunt. I dont know how i managed to keep my eyes closed, he slowly twisted his fingers in and out of me. My breathing was getting heavier and heavier. I could not take it much longer, i awoke in a loud heavy moan. He just smiled and said your pussy feels so good. I simply replied with a sexy cock wanting slut look on my face and flipped him underneath me so he was pinned between the bed and my heaving chest. A little agressive are we, i love it when ur like this. I told him to shut up and put his cock in my wet pussy. He said you're the one on top of me hunnie. With that i slide off my thong and slide down his shorts. Oh what a sight his cock was, it was so large and thick. Made me cum for hours on end. I slammed my pussy all the way down his hard shaft. I let out a loud satisfing moan. It felt so good to have cock filling my pussy up again.
I started moving my hips in a slow rhythm so i could feel every inch pleasuing my pussy. Then i got a bit more wanting and aggresive. I started going faster and harder, my tits were bouncing up and down, I was moaning so loud almost screaming. I was in a trance, I wasnt really thinking about him, just about my filled pussy and this massive cock giving me this wonderful sensation throughout my body. My body tensed up and a shiver ran through me, and my body collasped on top of his. Are hot sweaty bodies connecting again. He whisperd you are such an animal, i love it. He kissed me deeply and then got dressed. I will have to do this again someday very unexpectedly. I was so exhausted but I managed a sexy little smirk and said you better. And before I knew it he shut my window and was gone. . . .

I welcome many comments good or bad, Im new at this so tell me what you think and I will tell lots more of my crazy stories:)