Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-2003, 11:29 AM
~figment of imagination~

Lightbulb Not So Common Jobs!

I was just thinking (and yes sometimes it hurts), I wonder how many Pixies out there have a not so common job.

I myself have one that is a bit on the uncommon. I am an Auctioneer. And before you ask .... hehe....... YES I can talk fast.

What type of job do you guys have?
~ me! ~
Old 04-18-2003, 11:37 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

I was thinking about being a pimp and opening a whore-hose, but I don’t want to run it by hand until I have enough money to hire a girl.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 04-18-2003, 11:39 AM

Summer,

Nothing special here; just a programer.
Old 04-18-2003, 11:41 AM
~figment of imagination~

pantyfanatic ~ LOL LOL LOL

jseal ~ STOP! I think programers are interesting. I know I can't do it and think it is cool that some can. So there! :P
~ me! ~
Old 04-18-2003, 12:21 PM
Made in England

I run a treatment home for teens girls. Emphasis on behaviour modification, life skills gearing them up for independant living!
Old 04-18-2003, 12:59 PM
Banned

Right now, I'm a Web editor/customer service rep. for an Internet/phone dating company. Never a dull moment!
Old 04-18-2003, 01:31 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

pantyfanatic~have you thought about hiring someone who will work for an endless supply of Louisville Sluggers...or some other kind of bat?

Anyway, I'm a legal secretary, which is not so unusual...except that I telecommute most of the time. I'm only in the office, about 90 miles away, once a week, at most. I looooovvvvvve it, especially the flexibility.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 04-18-2003, 02:36 PM
Everybody Stretch!

I sew and I have made my own designs.

As you all know by now........I hate to sew! How is it that I am sooooooooooo fanfuckintastic at it, yet I hate it?

*smacks myself upside the head*

I've made everything from Saudi Arabian army uniforms to stage drapes for Convention Hall in Atlantic City, N.J. My biggest claim to fame can be seen on each years Academy Awards show. I helped design and made most of the seating for The Kodak Theatre in Hollywood, Ca., where the awards are held. You've also seen (but are unaware that they are even there) my work on television commercials such as AT&T, etc.......where a person is sitting in an unusual (egg shaped) chair and talking directly into the camera. These chairs are manufactured under the name Fritz/Hansen and proclaim to be "Made in Dennmark"......but they are made by me, right here in the good ole USA. We ship them back to Fritz and they send them out at a mark-up of 1000 percent or more. Some chairs retail for $4000.00 and more. They have a lot of hand sewing on them.....takes about 4 hours per chair. AT&T buys into this swag image for commercial reasons and so now you know why telephone rates are so high. We are paying for advertising that could be cut in half (or more) if they cut out the middle man......Dennmark in this case! I am now working up proto-types and some commercial seating for Coach Leather Co.........the company that makes luggage and purses at an unmentionable price. They have merged with Steelcase Furniture Co. and started making office furniture. You can see my work on steelcase.com. Click the Coach line (Leap and Coach). I made all the seating for the ads that are on the site. Can't prove it here.....but trust me! LOL!

I've had my own business once.......which is alot more exciting than what I do now. I used to design and sew original costumes for exotic dancers......(Yep! Strippers). I had to take a "real" job a while back because my husband's company changed insurance providers and the health insurance available was horrible. I carry the burden of health care provider........the absolute only reason I work for someone else! Well, not to mention.......not too many strippers or exotic dancers in Pa. Dutch country. And if they are here....they never come out in the daytime.....LMAO!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 04-18-2003, 04:39 PM
Nice but never normal

I've worked for my home cities Waste water treatment plant and the Parks and Cemetary department.

"Even heroes have the right to bleed."

"I'm wakin up at the start of the end of the world
Old 04-18-2003, 05:34 PM

I am a (very) idependant film maker and professional student.

On the side I work at a company doing R&D and aiding in building a partnership with a very large well known company who's name I cannot mention until all the contracts are signed. I basically work for peanuts right now, but if the partnership goes through as planned I will be leading a development team backed by several million dollars
Old 04-18-2003, 06:28 PM
Melted

Well none of my jobs are very unusual... I'm a receptionist, a swimming lessons instructor and a lifeguard (all part time), and I'm starting Tuesday as a tour guide at local provincial and municipal parks (full time)

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.
Old 04-18-2003, 06:38 PM
Just me.

Spent my working life in data processing for a large company ... doing everything from running old card sorters, to computers, to programming, to systems design, to supervision and management. Provided customer liason with IBM and Oracle and was a regular attendee at business conferences. Now, I do volunteer work for our church and for the poor and somehow, that's much more rewarding. No cash, but the pay is still better!

Dang, some of you really are fantastic. Everytime I see clothes on actresses, I'll hope they take them off so as not to damage Lixy's work . And those chair cushions will be like family friends.

There is so much talent here at Pixies. Can you imagine if we put it all together in to one BIG endeavor? What would we have ..

the best dang orgy ever seen ... that's what!
Old 04-18-2003, 06:45 PM
Unusually Curious

Boring Office Manager

Behind me is a Woman rolling her eye's!

The only opinion about me that matters is the one I have of myself
Old 04-18-2003, 09:55 PM
It's me again

I just got a new job...it's only for the summer but I'm working at a Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum. It's kinda cool and a lot different from what I've done before. Also it's at the beach which is fun too.

Some of my threads
Just More Pics Of Me
After The Ride Home
My Pictures
Fun With Cucumbers
Old 04-19-2003, 01:02 AM
Wanting More

Well for the next 28 days I am a college student... and I will post again when I have landed myself a job to tell you about.