Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-04-2003, 09:26 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

***On the road again***

As some of you know, I took a trip this weekend to visit a friend about 600 miles away. Yesterday, on the drive home, I noticed a large truck speed up on my right, then keep pace with me for a minute. I looked up in time to see the truck driver practically run his rig off the road trying to get a better look at me...or at least become a candidate for a neck brace from cranking his head back as much as he could.

It *was* amusing, and it got me to thinking:

How many of you pay attention to the guys/girls you see driving on the road, and how much of that is "sexual" attention?

What makes you notice another driver? (It's not like it's the middle of summer--I was wearing a sweater and jeans yesterday. Was it the fact I was driving alone with out-of-state plates? Or something else?)

Have you ever given another road traveler "the eye?" Or more? Let's hear the details!

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 03-04-2003, 10:27 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I will be in heaven soon as I will be in the proximity of a large number of bikers.......and me with a Biker/Leather fetish Leather and long hair on a tanned biker will catch my eye every time.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-04-2003, 11:14 AM
Wanting More

In Madison, one of our major roads snakes all the way from the east side downtown to our state capitol. Since it is many miles long, high school kids always cruise down it looking to hook up with others on Fri and Sat nights. You'll even find some adults who are really too old to be doing that sometimes, too.

Well, I was one of those high schoolers who'd go out there on occasion with a pack of my friends and go crusing up and down it looking to get a wave or something more from guys who might end up next to us at a stoplight.

The most outrageous thing that we've seen was a middle age man jacking off to the car full of girls next to him (that'd be us!). That definitely made us take notice. You'd also get the guys who'd pull up next to you and make some sort of obscene sexual gesture, or who'd roll down the window and yell at you for your phone # or to get someone to flash them. Lots of sexual attention!

Otherwise, you'd just pull up and look for good looking guys in the car next door...and maybe meet them for a late night snack somewhere or a quick makeout session

Old 03-04-2003, 11:23 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

BCG, I *knew* there was a reason I liked Madison so much.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 03-04-2003, 11:52 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Talking Irish-

Quote:
.......and me with a Biker/Leather fetish...

Put the tire chains on your scoot. She’s coming to NH.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 03-04-2003, 02:53 PM
The Good Knight

IAK, if I was on the road and saw you I would most certainly havwe whiplash!

I allways pay attention to women in cars because what else do you have to do. Besides I find it amusing when they are checking you out as well or you catch them singing! lol.
Old 03-04-2003, 03:00 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

lol @ dude33!

Um, yeah, I was probably guilty of the singing, too. Imagine that.

Old 03-04-2003, 05:38 PM
Pixie since 9/3/2001

IAKG here in Ill. it is so flat and the scenery is dule so all you have to look at is the females in other vehciles.
Old 03-05-2003, 06:42 AM
Hot Tongue and Member

Send a message via AIM to don73153 Send a message via Yahoo to don73153
As I was recently driving a truck cross-country, that high perch is good for all sorts of good viewing pleasure. Trust me deary, truckers see a lot of 'stuff' ! LOL And sometimes there's nothing more to see than a pretty smile.

Don
Old 03-05-2003, 06:35 PM
Member of weird club

I'm with dude33 if you were there I'd look too. Had a time when I was coming from work and a car with 3 young ladies passed me. As they went by the passager flashed her tits and the one in the back mooned me. And left fast. Also at a rest plots in Germany a lady in a red ferrari pulled in got out and peed, pulled up her pants waved at us and took off.
Old 03-05-2003, 07:41 PM
Nice but never normal

I generally don't try to get better looks of women when I'm driving. Mainly for that reason, I don't want to end up in the ditch.

"Even heroes have the right to bleed."

"I'm wakin up at the start of the end of the world
Old 03-06-2003, 01:54 AM
Banned

You guys are lucky!! I usually only see nose pickers, which makes me avoid looking at other drivers!
Old 03-06-2003, 07:19 AM
Everybody Stretch!

I told about this in another forum in General Sex.....

This is right up my alley! Mmmmmmmm! I love when drivers are curious.....and I give them quite a show!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 03-06-2003, 07:35 AM
Failed voyeur*

Send a message via Yahoo to T-S
Quote:
Originally posted by LixyChick
I told about this in another forum in General Sex.....

This is right up my alley! Mmmmmmmm! I love when drivers are curious.....and I give them quite a show!

Oh to be driving up Lixy's alley
Old 03-06-2003, 07:28 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Stillwater Send a message via Yahoo to Stillwater
aye, mostly i notice a womans car.. sometimes you can spot a females wheels and immediately know that her personality has to be something. if she's got nice wheels and nice stickers and i get the chance to see the driver (wheres my glasses when i needs them) then i'll admire her.

usually it doesn't go past admiration, although one time at a stop light i looked over and noticed a nice young blonde on one of my trips to st louis. she looked over and smiled at me and almost said something when the light turned green. i would have liked to have met her at the next light but my buddy driving the truck didn't run the next light to catch her!
The power to change the course of reality is a gift stolen from the hands of time and fate not by the apathetic nor idealistic dreamers but by those who feel the pull of ambition and head the call with dedication.