Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-24-2003, 07:21 PM
The Champ Is Here

Question Group sex

well...my gf and i have discussed the idea of having a 3some or orgy, but neither one of us know fully if it would be a good idea. we both might be too shy if it came down to it. what do you people think? is it a worthwhile experience? emotionally, were you people able to handle seeing ur gf/bf/so fucked for fucking someone else?
Old 02-24-2003, 08:15 PM

Send a message via AIM to Nobody Special
depends on how your relationship is with your GF.. if you are both secure in your relationship and in your selves then try it, but keep in mind that you have to stay open to all things to come. Experimenting can be fun if you are in the right mind set..

If not in the right mind set then most likly you will endup loosing your GF and who ever else was participating..

One thing I do think is Good about your situation is.... that you have talked openly about it between yourselves and are still discussing it.

Hope this helps...

E
Old 02-24-2003, 08:40 PM
Stiff Member

My first wife enjoyed it and it was comfortable with our friends but my current is totally against it. Different strokes for all, do what is comfortable, nobody else can tell you what it feels like to live inside your skin.

I can't get through to her 'cause it doesn't permit
But I'm gonna give her everything I've got to give.

I hear your sweet voice calling
out my name
As I stare from a six foot cell
And from beyond I heard the words
Deceptively Yours
Old 02-24-2003, 09:06 PM
HornDawg Cowboy

Send a message via MSN to quisath Send a message via Yahoo to quisath
It's not for everyone..................and I have seen couples trying it just to try to salvage a relationship.................NOT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>That don't work Either. It has to be done with Confidence and REAL LOVE for your S/O.
Old 02-25-2003, 01:40 AM
Serious Member

Do you understand the difference between sex, sex with lust and sex with lust and love. If both you and your partner understand these things and what it will be like to watch each other experiencing them and the consequences do not impinge upon any committment with regard to any of the above that you have made with each other - then have a great time.

Madam, if you were my wife, I would take it.
Old 02-26-2003, 12:37 AM

Agrees with almost everything that has been posted so far.

I have had the pleasure of participating in a few group play sessions and I loved each and every one of them.

However, it definately isnt for everyone. Like everryone said, the first step is to talk about it. Be sure that everyone understands the ground rules/limits/ etc. and be sure that you and everyone else is in it for the right reason and that everyone is doing it because THEY want to, not because they/you think that it will make their significant other happy.

Also, make sure that everyone understands that you're all doing it for the "fun" and you're comfortable that the other person(s) aren't going to get..well...stupid. An example: I had a threesum with an old boyfriend and another friend of his. Everyone said they were comfortable with the idea and that they're heads were in the right place. Anyway, to make a long story short, the friend ended up developing feelings for me, (told me he was in love, in fact), left his girlfriend of 4 years and tried to break my boyfriend and I up. So, although everyone may say they just want to enjoy the experience sometimes things happen you dont want or expect.

And like everyone else said, make damn sure your relationship is STRONG. If there is even the smallest glimmer of insecurity or jealousy I can almost promise you that things will turn ugly later.

However, if everyone is trustworthy, has their heads screwed on straight, can seperate sex from love, and you're in a strong healthy relationship, group play can add a dimension to your current sex life that is mindblowing and, like in my case, can make your own relationship that much stronger.

But like the saying goes: Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it.
Old 02-26-2003, 12:48 AM

Hey whatswithme. I just posted the very same thing. Not an orgie though, he wants to see me with another women but I don't know if I'm really into the idea of it. I don't know how good of an idea this is either. Let me know how you made out OK?.
Old 03-01-2003, 09:49 AM

I've done plenty of threesomes, a couple of foursomes, and a fivesome. I even lived in a MMF triple for a few months, with 2 bi men. THAT was a lot of fun!

Groups can be fun as long as everybody is on the same wavelength. Be sure that everyone wants to be involved, not just going along because they believe their partner wants them to. That will spoil it for everyone. Be sure that everybody agrees on whether there will be any same-sex involvement. It can be quite uncomfortable for everybody if there are misunderstandings in that area! Also, be sure you all understand what it is about - is it for fun, is it to deepen the friendships/love that are there, is it about "partner swapping", or whatever else.

If someone is not secure in their relationship, this can lead to various emotional or apparent emotional bonds being formed, and long term couples breaking up and someone ending up with someone else... at least for awhile.

Above all, be certain you are being biologically safe! Don't leave with something you did not anticipate having!
Old 03-02-2003, 03:24 PM
Dudley vision

Send a message via ICQ to shyabusa Send a message via AIM to shyabusa Send a message via MSN to shyabusa Send a message via Yahoo to shyabusa
Question

Would you suggest it be with a mutual friend that both trust, or an anonymous thing...

Shyabusa
Old 03-03-2003, 10:16 AM
Magic Clit

Send a message via Yahoo to TinkerBell69
im keen on getting a girl in bed with me and my bf. the problem is, no one i know is into it (or denies it),.

I once kissed a girl in public, my god, the uproar!

I didn't say it was your fault. I said I was going to blame you.

Old 03-03-2003, 07:20 PM

ive did a foursoe once with my gf my friend Mike and his gf, it was great it was kinda dark at the time so me and him didnt quite always know who we where fucking wich really made it very sexy. We would have done it on a regular basis if his gf hadn't broken up with him 1 1/2 months later, poor guy . But ive also heard a lot of bad things about groupe sex.... I guess it really depends on who you are and what your sexual preferences are.

-Yogi Berra

"Running is good. It is good for your feet, and it is good for your legs. It is also good for the ground, it makes it feel needed"

-Snoopy
Old 03-03-2003, 09:01 PM

ive did a foursome once with my gf my friend Mike and his gf, it was great it was kinda dark at the time so me and him didnt quite always know who we where fucking wich really made it very sexy. We would have done it on a regular basis if his gf hadn't broken up with him 1 1/2 months later, poor guy . But ive also heard a lot of bad things about groupe sex.... I guess it really depends on who you are and what your sexual preferences are.

-Yogi Berra

"Running is good. It is good for your feet, and it is good for your legs. It is also good for the ground, it makes it feel needed"

-Snoopy
Old 03-03-2003, 09:03 PM

damnit didnt mean to do that

-Yogi Berra

-Snoopy