Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-11-2003, 08:36 PM

Movie Question

Which sex scene or seductive movies stands out most in your mind? (This does not include adult movies)

Also, Why did you find these scenes so sexy?

I'll give my choices later.

Dan

With her mousy cheerleader style, She stepped slowly onto the porch. All my boys made way as her short cotton dress drew lustful stares. She slowly walked in without a word. All eyes watched as her petite motherly frame disappeared into the darkness of lust. She loved thursdays.
Old 02-11-2003, 08:53 PM
Soft & Silky CD

Send a message via Yahoo to Tess
9-1/2 Weeks... definitely

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
- Voltaire (1694-1778)

"I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them."
- Ian L. Fleming (1908-1964)

Old 02-12-2003, 01:42 AM
registered lurker

Road House

I'm not paricularly attracted to Patrick Swayze and I don't even remember the actress' name, but the scene always gets me going. Something about the way it's so spontaneous ... and yet he is dominant.
Old 02-12-2003, 02:16 AM

With Road House ...

Quote:
Road House

I'm not paricularly attracted to Patrick Swayze and I don't even remember the actress' name, but the scene always gets me going. Something about the way it's so spontaneous ... and yet he is dominant.

I assume you're referring to the barn/loft scene when he's looking for a good song on the radio, before they get down to business. That was Kelly Lynch.

Did you get to see "Unfaithful" with Diane Lane. I liked the bathroom stall scene and the hall scene. She is so sexy.

-Dan

With her mousy cheerleader style, She stepped slowly onto the porch. All my boys made way as her short cotton dress drew lustful stares. She slowly walked in without a word. All eyes watched as her petite motherly frame disappeared into the darkness of lust. She loved thursdays.
Old 02-12-2003, 02:46 AM
registered lurker

That's the scene ...

Haven't seen Unfaithful yet, but I'll have to check it out.
Old 02-12-2003, 08:22 AM
Huggable!

First one that came to mind was 'Dirty Dancing', I know its a movie my kids watch & I'm not a huge fan of Swayze but the one scene where Baby goes to his cabin for the first time.... mmmm gets to me every time I see it.

Teddy
Old 02-12-2003, 11:21 AM

40 days and 40 nights his skin dosen't evan come in contact with hers but he gets her off with a rose and they make it look hot
well they're gonna tell you that everything is just dirt
You know that women never really faint and that villains always blink their eyes, ooohhh
And that, you know children are the only ones who blush
and that life is just to die

sweet jane the velvet underground

Old 02-12-2003, 03:33 PM

UNFAITHFUL

Quote:
Originally posted by Dan99NY

Did you get to see "Unfaithful" with Diane Lane. I liked the bathroom stall scene and the hall scene. She is so sexy.

-Dan

Wow.. yeah, I loved those scenes ... not only SHE is so sexy... but this guy .. Olivier Martinez... Hell... hot....
Old 02-12-2003, 03:36 PM
The Good Knight

Latest was from the Bourne Identity with Matt Damon. He dyes his companion chicks hair. Pretty hot.

My all time favorite has to be in Ghost with Demi Moore, Patrick Swayze and clay pottery!
Old 02-12-2003, 05:03 PM

Quote:
TeddyBear wrote: First one that came to mind was 'Dirty Dancing', I know its a movie my kids watch & I'm not a huge fan of Swayze but the one scene where Baby goes to his cabin for the first time.... mmmm gets to me every time I see it.

"Get's to you?" Oh, I'm a little naive with these things. How about explaining for us. Oh Yes ... Details!

Are we talking about a quiver, a tremble or a minor earthquake?

Dan

Old 02-12-2003, 10:45 PM
Kick His Ass

basic instinct
Old 02-13-2003, 12:16 AM

Farinelli. It just works so very well and the look on his (Farinelli's) is so loving and concerned, it just makes me melt. You never said it couldn't be a foreign film ;p and it's only rated R I believe.
Old 02-13-2003, 07:31 AM
Huggable!

LOL..... me thinks Dan99NY is not as naive as he lets us believe, I'm thinking he just wants details, and yet I don't see details in the other replys....... actually I'm stalling because I don't think I can explain why I like it. Who can explain how sometimes just a man's smile can make you melt and why some of the hottest scenes involve no nudity. So this relatively tame scene causes a very nice quiver throughout, ending in my pussy...... sometimes that ends it, sometimes the quiver must be taken care of...... thats all the detail you'll get from me, figure the rest out yourself.

Teddy
Old 02-13-2003, 01:42 PM

" LOL..... me thinks Dan99NY is not as naive as he lets us believe, I'm thinking he just wants details, and yet I don't see details in the other replys....... actually I'm stalling because I don't think I can explain why I like it. Who can explain how sometimes just a man's smile can make you melt and why some of the hottest scenes involve no nudity. So this relatively tame scene causes a very nice quiver throughout, ending in my pussy...... sometimes that ends it, sometimes the quiver must be taken care of...... thats all the detail you'll get from me, figure the rest out yourself. " "

Possibly, your details are more intriqing and less obvious. To truly understand and revisit your soft sticky thoughts I would have to look at the scene again and go from there.

The innocent sex-appeal of Jennifer Grey is very attractive. Her desires over came her fears. She craved the "bad guy" and gave in.

I would have liked it better if it was a black man instead of Patrick S.

Dan

Old 02-15-2003, 03:31 PM
Huggable!

Perhaps your right Dan, is it appealling because of the innocent going after the bad boy... hmmm might be.

You wrote: "....your details are more intriqing and less obvious. To truly understand and revisit your soft sticky thoughts...." Not sure I understand how the details are more intriging & less obvious. And soft, sticky thoughts...???

Why would you have liked a black man in place of Swayze? I think that considering where and when the story was to have taken place, a black man would have really been seen as a bad boy. Would have been a very hot steamy scene indeed. But then it would have had a different rating & I probably wouldn't have seen it since my kids pick out all our movies. I'm just glad we're past Disney, love him, but tired of it. I don't know the actors name, he played Noah on a soap opera for awhile & I think hes on some space show now ..... He'd be my choice!!! very sexy guy!!

Teddy