Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-19-2003, 05:01 PM
Bongo-Beater?

Send a message via ICQ to Doomsday Send a message via AIM to Doomsday Send a message via MSN to Doomsday Send a message via Yahoo to Doomsday
Why is life Unfair?

I loved her... and to some that may sound far fetched or wrong.... but I love her... with EVERYTHING I AM!... she gave my day light... she gave me strength... she made me happy... there will never be anyone quite like her... I will always love her.... she is a part of me... always... as I am a part of her... if anything happens to her... I'll know it... she gave me peace of mind... she took away all the pain.... she is here for me... so I have little doubt and great hope that we will meet.... and in the end... that we will be together.... I know... that there is some reason for this... yes... I knew people who warned me.... may be right... but... Its worth the risk.... ITS ALWAYS WORTH THE RISK! Don't tell yourself its not... don't pretend you don't care... just... CARE... be you... be there for them... be everything to the person you care for... that I can't be for her.... be... be the world to them... Don't let them go... I am saying this... because I do not know HOW things will turn out.... I know only we WILL be together in the end... even if that end is at the end of our lives... I know... we were meant for each other... and under different circumstances in a different time we could of been happy... if only I had met her first... if only... life wasn't so fucked up... please... pray for her.... for me.... for us... all of us... do as I do and pray for each and every person that has shit in there lives.... it may... put more shit on you.... but it lessens the load for others and maybe... you two will find someone you love in time.... before they get hurt... Please.... no matter what... Remember.... ALWAYS remember.... like I'll remember.... Remember her... Kristin... remember who EVER it is you care about.... and if you do... you will pass this on to others... to tell them how you feel... This is my response to live... and it comes with a glimmer of hope... Don't give up on love... don't give up on people... don't give up on yourself... I... for to long before this... had... and I pay for it now... I pay dearly... but.... I will go on... as I must... because I promised her...

So please... to any and ALL who read this... pass it on... whether it be by the email I am making this into... or this link or through your own diaries or even word of mouth... PLEASE.... Pass it on... change how things work... change it so more people can be as happy as they deserve.... and... and maybe in another time... I can be with Kristin as was meant to be.... Kristin... I love you... and all that you do... remember... always remember..... I start this now... as a chain of my love for her... please.... don't break it... because I need all the support I can get.... how I managed to type this while half crying I'll never know... please... pass it on... Yes... she was a member here... and not many knew her like I did for as short as a time as I did.... but please... oblige me... even if I don't know you...
Old 01-19-2003, 05:10 PM

(((((((Doomsday))))))))
Old 01-19-2003, 05:19 PM
The Pimp-Hued Hillbilly

Send a message via AIM to Uncle Silky Send a message via MSN to Uncle Silky Send a message via Yahoo to Uncle Silky
*scratches cheek stubble and chews bottom lip* well... it happens, man. such is life. glib, but true. you'll make it just fine. it's whatcha take away from it that really matters.
Old 01-19-2003, 05:43 PM
Soft & Silky CD

Send a message via Yahoo to Tess
Damn, Man! I know you are hurting... It pours out of you like sweat.

But you're right... never give up. There will be others... each unique and special in their own way. A strapping young buck like you will be quite a catch for some lucky lady. Like Silky said, take what you learned from this one and keep going.

And remember this, as wonderful as she is, there is always some guy who can't wait to get away from her. Until you settle down, you'll always be coming or going... preferably coming.

You've suffered a loss, so you will have to grieve. It's only human. But don't let your feeling now poison your outlook for the rest of your life. Take the time to grieve, but keep forging ahead.

Hang in there, bro...

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
- Voltaire (1694-1778)

"I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them."
- Ian L. Fleming (1908-1964)

Old 01-20-2003, 06:47 AM
I make sexytime with you

Life isn't fair because it's affected by conflicting interests of people with unequal influences.
I want to do something that matters
Old 01-20-2003, 06:49 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

...and priorities

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 01-20-2003, 09:25 AM
Made in England

Life at times may appear unfair because we accentuate the negative and dismiss the positive.

I have always tried to turn my life's regrets into lessons learned!
Old 01-20-2003, 09:49 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
If you are expecting a life that is fair and just, you will always be disappointed. Life is random and unpredictable (cept for Madame Lilith). You have to come up with a way to deal with these disappointments and heartbreaks, they happen, it is inevitable. Doomsday I am sorry you are in pain. Good thing is the world is spinning.......and every spin brings us closer to a place and time where you will feel joy again. Just gotta get through the next couple of spins ((hugs))!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-20-2003, 09:58 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
If you get lemons...make lemonade...
Old 01-20-2003, 11:35 AM
Bongo-Beater?

Send a message via ICQ to Doomsday Send a message via AIM to Doomsday Send a message via MSN to Doomsday Send a message via Yahoo to Doomsday
Sound words..... I should know... I've said them to others enough... I am a hypocrit it appears though... its so much harder in practice... I've helped people before.... but most wind up not talking to me after awhile... or in some cases hating me for an unrelated incident.... or in this case... they just... can't speak to me again... *sigh* I try my hardest to help others make them happy... but I always get the big screw in the end.... I've always had troubles... since the 1st grade... if not late Kidnergarten... that is when I started to be tormented and started to be like I am now... I mean I can't HELP how I feel.... not today... eventually maybe.... but for every year of pain... it seems like it will take two more to fix... that means if all of it stopped today right now... it would take almost 24 years to fix my thoughts.... and I can't help I was getting better... I was feeling better about myself... but... I still wasn't able to be what I wanted to be... I still... wasn't... able to help the people... no... I wasn't able to help Kristin like I wanted to... it seems... I don't know I am better I guess.... on and off.... I just try not to think about it.... it worked when my dad died... it work when I lost my (at the time) only friend... he was just a puppy to.... its sad... that I should find friendship from an animal... where people seem to of shun me... he was a cute pup though... hehe.. smart.. looked like Einstein LOL!.... Yea it may not seem like much and in essence its not... but I love my pets... and especially my dogs... its bad enough my first dog (who was as old as I was in Human years) got cancer and had to be put to sleep.... but to have my 2nd dog (the puppy of my bro's dog) and his sister ran over.... ahh well... I am trying to focus less on what hurts more... hence my rambling on my pets... heh
Old 01-21-2003, 02:48 AM
Huggable!

(((((hugs))))) for Op!!

When you get so low you only have one place to go and thats up....... Smile and enjoy the ride called life, its only gonna get better 'n better !!

Live, Laugh, Love and for goodness sake, Smile, it'll make you feel better.

(hugs) Teddy
Old 01-21-2003, 06:28 PM
HornDawg Cowboy

Send a message via MSN to quisath Send a message via Yahoo to quisath
Just Keep Moving Forward.............Don't look Back. There may be One who will make your Life Complete and you'll forget about everyone before. (does that make sense)
Old 01-21-2003, 07:08 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

DD...

Yep.. life is unfair. Wish there was a magic wand that could be gently swung at the earth to make it not so, but that only happens in fairytales (oh sometimes how I wish I could go back to believing in those).

Not to in any way trivialize your strife, everyone here at one point or another in their lives has experienced pain and loss. Sometimes no matter how hard one tries to improve their lives it seems that only puddles of mud are in the way.

Lonelyness is a horrible thing... I know this as surely as I breathe... but another thing I know is that without these hard experiences, we do not become the people that we are meant to be... believe me DD... I am lonely.. more lonely than I can ever convey here...

I wish you happiness... within yourself.. HUGS
Old 01-21-2003, 09:39 PM
Bongo-Beater?

Quote:
Originally posted by quisath
Just Keep Moving Forward.............Don't look Back. There may be One who will make your Life Complete and you'll forget about everyone before. (does that make sense)

I had her.... seriously.... time and everything else slipped away when I was with her... but I can't be with her yet.... I will move on as I promised to... but I will ALWAYS care for her... I so wish... that we could be together.... *sigh*