Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-05-2004, 04:02 PM
Registered Dork

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarsprinkles
Dammit, I take a few days off and look what happens!!
Sweetie, if I left everytime someone misunderstood what I was trying to say, or passed judgement on things I've chosen to do with my life, I would have been gone from Pixies long ago. Sure it's frustrating. Especially when you just about stand on your head to explain your point of view and someone just doesn't get or just refuses to even try to get it. Don't let anyone or anything drive you away.
Those of us who know you love you and really don't want you to go. We know you are one of the most honest people here. You hold nothing back......not your opinions nor your "self". If anyone can't or won't understand where you're coming from with your advice or opinions, then ignore them and don't let them hurt you.
We need you here.......you've given so much good advice on sexual matters, not to mention the fantastically sexy stories you've posted. Please reconsider your decision and stick around.

I echo these sentiments and all the other comments as well.
*hugs* and hurry back.
Old 08-07-2004, 06:17 PM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Wanda
I think I should stay away for a while. I seem to care too much what people here say and write and think.
I am too curious not to come back to read what reactions have been posted about what I wrote, but I am not posting for while.
it hurts...

Linda

yes girlfriend it hurts, But remember they haven't been in your shoes or in mine so they can't even begin to understand unless they know where you're coming from. If all of us thought the same about everything this would be a boring world we live in. People here are from all walks of life and we have to respect their opinons too hon. Some are more knowlegeable than others on sensitive topics but, remember the more we talk the more people learn. It is OUR history WE are making. Please don't go silent. Let your voice be heard just remember, it's a learning process for all. I totally understand you and where you're coming from. and I'm pleading with you to come back. You are as important to this place as I am. We need you! WE ARE a FAMILY here!
All my love,
Brenda
Old 08-08-2004, 12:36 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to huntersgirl
I hope you don't stay away too long. I always look forward to reading your posts, so come back soon...'K????

1 2 3 4 5 6

Never say never, but if you do it's okay to change your mind~me, I think
Old 08-08-2004, 04:30 PM

Honstely, sometimes a break is the right answer. I just hope it's not too long, for our sakes. But when it's not fun any more, there's not a lot else to do. Walk away, re-establish equalibrium, toughen up your skin, remind yourself that you don't care what most people thing, and come back to us ready to play.

G