Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-25-2002, 09:17 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
Tell about your first time

I am really interested in what it was like for you where and how it happened and so on this is the true tale of mine.

I was living in Melbourne at the time I was an aircraft maintenance engineer in the Royal Australia Air Force. I lived in the barracks on the base at RAAF Laverton.

One Friday night I had been out to a movie, by myself actually, I was painfully shy around girls and very insecure. I was more scared of being rejected than trying. I was a bit pathetic in those days.

Well I was driving back to the base when I saw someone riding one of the base bicycles down the middle of the road. It was about 11.30pm so it was dark. The bike was wobbling and suddenly the rider fell off I stopped to help and it was a girl, she was about my age maybe a year or so younger and she had no business to be riding A RAAF bike outside the base.

Some young guys about 3 of them came running up and said it was their bike. They were radio apprentices from the base. I told them to take the bike back to the base and not bring it out again or else there would be more said about it. I outranked them all and I was being kind. If one of their sergeants had caught them they would have been in deep trouble.

The boys took the bike back and I put the girl in my car. She was unhurt but quite drunk. I took my car into the base and made sure the bike was returned and parked near my barracks. The boys came up and they wanted the girl to go with them.

She said "I don’t want you all to fuck me" I was a bit taken aback. After questioning the boys I found out they had got her drunk and were going to gang bang her. all three of them.

The girl obviously did not want to. I told the boys (they were 16 or 17) that they were lucky I came along because they were about to commit a serious crime and I ordered them back to their barracks.

I took the girl into the barracks kitchen and gave her a hot drink and got a hot wet face washer and a towel to clean herself up a bit before I took her home. Then we got in the car and as we left the base she said that she did not want to fuck 3 guys at once but she would really like to fuck one. Jeez I nearly drove off the road. I said do you mean you would like to have sex with me? And she replied that I had been really nice to her and yes she did.

Well I could not go back to the base and take her to my room, I had a roomie. So we drove down to the beach near Point Cook. We started to make out and I kissed her very tentatively, I had never had a girl friend and had never had a make out session before. So she showed me how to french and while I was doing it I felt her breasts through her clothes. I was very excited and had a huge bulge in my pants I can tell you. We did this for a while and I put my hand up her skirt. This was very new territory for me and I was trembling with excitement, It happened nearly 30 years ago, but I can remember it so well.

I pulled her panties down and felt her pussy and inserted a finger. I knew nothing of clits or anything, I was very innocent and uneducated. Then to my horror she fell asleep. So I lay back and decided it was not meant to be and went to sleep too. I woke up about 5am to the noise of some fishermen putting their boats in. I moved off and the girl awoke. I told her I would take her home. She looked down and saw her panties around her ankles and asked if we had done it. I said no, you went to sleep and she laughed along with me. She said you really are nice and I cant let you go home without having sex with me.

It was getting light and I drove around for an hour looking for a secluded spot. It was very frustrating, I had a huge boner and had a willing and attractive female wanting me and I could not find anywhere to go that was out of sight.

Eventually we found a place and we got in the back she took her panties off from around her ankles and I took off her clothes. Really struggled with the bra, I had never taken one off before. I kissed her a bit and then took off my clothes. I can remember being really embarrassed taking off my undies and letting my manhood into view. I always thought that I was too small there. It is just under 6" long and it is what the good lord gave me. I opened her legs and looked at my first real live pussy and I was so very excited and also scared too.

I don’t know what a girl feels but when I pushed myself into her love hole it felt so wonderful. She was on the pill and I did not use a condom. The feeling of warmth and wetness all over my penis was magical and I shot my load after 2 strokes but at that age my penis just stayed hard and then after laying and kissing her for a couple of minutes we started to get into it.
she told me lots of things to try and I went slow with long strokes and short fast one, Twisting my hips in a corkscrew motion and then she lifted her legs and put them up into the air.

This gave me deep penetration and we went at it hard for at least 30 mins. I was amazed that I could do it so well. She had 2 orgasms from me and it was wonderful when she did. I could feel her vagina squeezing me as she came and she was moaning and groaning and saying fuck me fuck me. That was a real turn on talking dirty as we did it. I told her I was going to cum and she grabbed my bum and pulled me deep in her and I felt my sperm shooting out deep into the depths of her pussy. It was wonderful. I was very hot and sweaty.

It turns out that this girl (Karen) was visiting relatives for a month. We went out again that night to a movie and another time to a restaurant, a few times just to talk before she went home. We did write for a while but the letters stopped after a bit. She did do the world of good for my shyness and confidence. I felt that I was desirable so it was good.

I wont forget Karen and the strange circumstance in which it happened.
Old 04-25-2002, 11:41 PM
Sensual Member

My first time was with an older guy. He was gentle and everything, but was HUGE! It hurt really bad, and there wasn't much pleasure involved.
I was with him for almost 3 years after that, and never did get used to his size, though he was slow and took his time, so it didn't really hurt alot. We found other ways of pleasing each other, and put intercourse on the back burner.
It was still a wonderful experience because he loved me, and was patient.
I have never had anyone so big again, and even after 3 kids, don't think I would want to!
Old 04-26-2002, 08:51 PM

my first time was 13 years ago, in 1989. I was walking through the big open space in front of Toronto's City hall when a huge crowd of chinese protesters appeared. It was just after the Tiannemen square massacre and they were demonstrating against the Chinese government's actions. I was posted to a nearby military base and was returning there with some girl who was also from the base, we were walking together but didn't really know each other. She made some comment about it sounding like the mob wanted to sacrifice a virgin, and I replied well, they can't have me!! She was not a virgin and decided at that moment to pursue me, about a week later we bumped into each other at the base's social club. We had both had a few drinks and we walked back to the barracks together. She invited me to her room so that we could talk while we polished our shoes. While we sat on her bed she suddenly pulled me on top of her and started kissing me, then removing my clothes. When I was down to my underwear, she stopped and undressed herself. Then she grabbed my underwear and said, "TAKE THESE OFF" She laid on her back and guided me into her, I came quietly after a few quick thrusts. When she felt my cum, she said, "why didn't you say you were going to cum?" I didn't know I was supposed to say anything, I was embarrassed. Evidently she must have enjoyed herself, she continued to pursue me and we had sex several more times before we were both posted away. I had no feelings for her, and learned later that she was the local slut. I was embarrassed each time we got together but hormones kept me agreeing to meet her. After she was gone I was very disillusioned about sex....until I met a certain lady a year later. She taught me about the pleasures the body can experience and started me on the path that has led me here. I sure do miss her, but that is another story

BORU
Old 04-26-2002, 11:48 PM
Gone with the Wind

I have posted the story of my first time in the "Interactive Stories" forum. I thought it was too long to post here.

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 04-29-2002, 07:40 PM
It takes two to tango!

My first time was with an older guy. He was so gentle and everything, he was slow and took his time, so it didn't really hurt a lot. It was still a wonderful experience because he loved me, and was patient and did everything right.

We had been going steady for several months. We had the most romantic lunch in the countryside. He had brought a picnic lunch and a blanket with him. After lunch we couldn't keep our hands off each other. One thing led to another and in the end, he made slow sweet love to me.

I remember being on my back; my legs were drawn up and wide under him. My hands were on his biceps hanging on for dear life as he entered me for the first time. It seemed to go on forever. He entered me time and time again taking me to new heights that I had never imagined possible. It was a slow, patient, gentle love, perfect for my first time. I could feel new warm glow spreading over my body. My only regret was I didn’t reach orgasm.

I am feeling quite flushed, and somewhat nostalgic, remembering my first time.
Old 04-29-2002, 08:17 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Lynx
Thumbs up Call me old-fashioned...

I suppose in the world we live in these days, waiting to lose your virginity until you find just the right person has become a bit old-fashioned. Then again, I've always thought I was born in the wrong time period anyway.

I met my love at my first job, working as a busboy at an Italian restaurant. As fate would have it, she was the first person I ever met there, and looking back, I realize she was immediately interested in me. I was 17 at the time, a bit shy, and just hoping I could keep up with the work. As the weeks went by, we got to know each other better. I began to notice her stealing lengthy glances at my arms and chest, which were building up rapidly with the physical labor.

Several months later, I finally got the courage to ask her out. Despite the hints I'd noticed, I still had no idea if she would be willing to date me (she was 23 at the time...almost 6 years older than myself). To my shock and amazement, she agreed to dinner and a movie with much enthusiasm. With time, we fell madly in love, that kind of love where you don't want to be apart - ever. We got increasingly physical, plenty of heavy petting, all the good stuff short of intercourse. Several times she suggested we go for the plunge, but I was adamant about waiting until I was legal - I didn't want to risk getting her in trouble.

Finally, my 18th birthday rolled around. I still remember us, sitting on the bed, checking the clock every 30 seconds or so, waiting for midnight to roll around. Yes, I realize that was pretty ridiculous, but we figured we waited months and months...we could wait another hour (how many people can brag that they have that much willpower? ) Candles lit all around us, soft music playing, the fireplace roaring, I remember her walking in wearing my birthday present, a red velvet nightie that showed off every curve and sensuous detail with wonderful precision. The first time lasted about a half hour. I had read numerous books on lovemaking, particularly how to satisfy one's partner, so I handled the mechanics pretty well for my first time. We rested and caressed for the next ten or fifteen minutes, then went a second time, this session being about an hour long. I still remember the feeling of accomplishment when my love came the third time during that second session...I, someone who had been a virgin just hours beforehand, had brought the greatest form of pleasure to my fairly experienced girlfriend three times already! We made love twice more that night...finally collapsing in an exhausted heap in our bed. I will never forget the feeling of satisfaction the next morning when I woke up, confident I had waited for the perfect time, the perfect place, and the perfect woman (who I'm still with today!) I would wish anyone else who's still a virgin the same happiness and good fortune I've had!
Old 04-29-2002, 08:23 PM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
my first time was.....oh wait i haven't done it yet.... dammit
Old 05-02-2002, 06:51 AM
Coca-Cola Cowboy

Send a message via Yahoo to me_carl
Well all I'm going to say is that I was only ten and was seduced by two eleven year old girls who simply need to know what it felt like to have a boys pp in thier pp. The three of us fooled around alot in this old abandoned house. We moved at the end of that summer. Twas the summer to remember...

I'm at work and the firewall won't let me chat, Sigh...PM's and e-mail ok
Old 05-03-2002, 10:35 PM
Dollar Store Mackin'!

two hours of gettin' ridden like an old mule, roughly ten 'gasms on her part, none on mine, and one episode of Golden Girls later, i was a man... or whatever you wanna call what i've (d)evolved into.
Old 05-04-2002, 01:21 AM

My first time was when I was 17, I was seeing this girl for less than a week, and I had no idea what I was doing with her. I met her through a friend at another high school. She kissed me the first time we met. So after school one day, I brought her back to her empty house not knowing what her intentions were. We started making out along with some heavy petting. And the next thing I know, she's straddling me, and after a few thrusts, I came. It was not her first time, so she started going down on me immediately afterwards. I think my first blow job was better than the actual sex. But she started straddling me again and we went at it again and again and again and some more. Needless to say, I was very sore, from all the sex. I was with her for another two months and we had sex almost everyday for those two months. I don't think I was very good back then.

I was a lot better with my next GF, I would eat her out all day if she wanted.
Old 07-20-2002, 10:23 PM

the first time i had sex i was sixteen and it was with a 20 year old.I was home alone forthe night so I invited the guy over and we started to talk about having sex and howiwas nervous and the we started and I wasn't nervous anymore and thenwhenhecame he rested for a littleand then i sucked him untilheshothis hot load in my mouth he rested again and then he buttfucked which was the most painful part because my asshole was really tight so it got ripped open reallyfast and it bled a little. Now I'm into anal and am planning myfirst lesbian expierence
Old 07-21-2002, 12:26 AM
ass man

Send a message via Yahoo to Brian_Watt
My first time was with my girlfriend about 8 months into our relationship. The day before we couldn't keep our hands to ourselves. Then the next day, she came over to the house about 11 in the morning. I was so nervous (since it was my first time) that I only used one condom.

But all in all, it was the best experience I have ever had. She thought it was good too.
Old 07-23-2002, 08:49 PM
Devilishly kinky member

Send a message via Yahoo to Devillishgirl
On a cruise ship....in the Carribean. Honest He was sweet and funny(and a cowboy of all things!) but the sex itself, not memorable on its own by anymeans.
Old 07-23-2002, 10:03 PM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Send a message via Yahoo to Murphy
I was 10, she, my babysitter, was 15, redheaded and had wonderfull breasts. I had been swimming and peeking at her...got a humongeous boner....when she caught me looking at her and sat me down next to her on the couch. I thought she was mad, but she just put her hand on my cock and asked "Did looking at me make you hard?" I shook my head yes, and she proceeded to roll my tight trunks off me, skinned off her shorts and bikini top, slid herself onto me and placed my hands on her breasts. I was in heaven....untill then I had been jacking off to the Sears Catalogue Bra ads...

The best thing about taking a vacation, is all the heartfelt huggs received upon your return. - Murphy

"The more you love, the more you CAN love. There's no limit to how much you can love - or how many" Lazarus Long in "Time Enough for Love" - Robert A. Heinlein
Old 07-25-2002, 12:33 PM

My first encounter with sex was when I was 11. He was a boy next door, he was 14. I knew him since I was 5, so he was like my older brother to me. That day I sneaked up on him in his room and I caught him masturbating. He was embarrassed and I was in shock but I found myself staring at his harden penis. I didn't know why but I felt very excited, so I reach out and touch his penis with my hand. He told me to stroking it and he said he feel so good, then he started to moan more and more and then he cum all over my hand. He said I make him feel so good then he asked me if I ever masturbate. I said no and he told me that he can show me how to do it. I agreed so he told me to get up on his bed and take off my panty. I was so shy but I did it anyway. He laid on his side next to me and told me to relax. He lifted my skirt up and spread my legs apart a little then slowly glide his hand up to my pussy. He gently rubbed his hand on my pussy lips then used his finger tip slipped in between my pussy lips. I felt tickle at first then my whole body jumped as his finger touching my clit. I felt so aroused and I could hear myself begin to moan. I looked at him and he was smiling then he told me to use my own finger and do as he was doing. I reach down with my hand and begin to touch myself and I found my pussy was so wet already. I guided my hand and told me how and where to give myself a pleasure. The more I did, the more I was aroused. I felt like my head was getting hotter and hotter as I moan more and more. Then I felt his lips kissing me on my ears and neck and his hand went inside my dress massaging my perky breast and that was it, I let out a long scream as I hit my first orgasm. As I was still shaking and trembling, he was kissing me all over my face then our lips was locked into each other, I was so much aroused that I found myself kissing him back as his hand kept on massaging my breast. He pulled my dress down as he kiss his way downward. I grasp for air as his mouth found my nipple. He wrapped his arms around me and played with my nipple from the left to the right. Then he moved down and lifted my legs up and pulled my dress out off me. I was naked but my shyness was out the window already and before I knew it, he spread my legs apart and went down on me. My body was jumped for a second time as I felt his mouth kissing on my pussy lips. I called out his name in protest but I couldn't move becoz he pinned my arm to the bed with his both hand, locking me into that position. I felt so embarassed and aroused at the same time. I tried to shake loose but the more I move, the more I grind my pussy to his mouth, and the more aroused I was getting. Then I gave in and began to enjoy the pleasure that he was giving. He was making a wet sloppy kissing noise on my pussy and I could feel his tongue licking in between my pussy lips, lapping on my wetness and flicking on my clit. I moan out continuosly as my climax approaching, my head was getting lighter and lighter, and when I was about to reach the peak of my orgasm, I felt his tongue probe deep into my vagina. I felt like I was about to black out, my body spasm violently 4 or 5 time before it become like sobbing and shaking. He gently kissed my pussy as I was climbing down from climax then let go of my arms and legs and got on top of me and kissed me gently on my lips. We fell asleep for a while then I woke up but he still sound asleep, then my curiousity took over me again. As I was lying next to him, I reach down and grabbed his penis and began to stroking it gently. His penis stiffen up at no time which made me very excited. I slowly got up and sat next to him as I continue to jerk him off. He look like was still sleeping but his breathing became heavier. Then I thought about a porn movies that a girl giving oral sex to a guy, so I slowly bent forward and took his penis head in my mouth. I look at him but he still not awake, so I begin to move my head up and down, taking his penis a little deeper into my mouth at a time as my hand stroking on his shaft. His penis was getting more rigid as I slipped it in and out of my mouth. I kept on doing until I got a surprise of my life. All the sudden, I felt his hands on my head and I heard his low grunting voice, his hip move up and down 2 or 3 times shoving his penis into my hand and mouth then the last time he grunt hard and shot his hot cum into my mouth. My eyes was wide open as my mouth was filled with his cum. I didn't know what to do, his penis was also in my mouth, so I swollow his cum down. Then he begin to relax and let go of my head. I got up and about to scream at him but before I could do that, he pull me to him and kiss me until I was trembling again. After that day, we got together and learn more and more about sex from each other but becoz I was so small and he affraided that he could hurt me, we didn't do intercorse until I was 13. We did it on my birthday and it was the greatest bithday I ever had.