Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-2002, 11:00 AM
It takes two to tango!

Having my first orgasm with Mr Tango.
Old 05-08-2002, 07:52 AM
Sensual Member

Well, I guess mine happened last night.
While I have always actually came, I had never squirted. Last night... it happened! What an experience! I had no idea that it was coming, and it took us both by surprise. At first, he thought I had lost control of my bladder, but as soon as he figured out what really happened, it was a complete turn on!!
All I can really say about all of it is WOW!! Holy Moly!!
Old 05-08-2002, 08:54 AM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
I don't know if it was the most amazing sexual experience;that I
ever had but the thing that I always remember;happened many
years ago.My wife and I had argued(accused me of cheating)and I
moved out and was staying in the motorcycle shop that I had.My
buddies ex-wife(divorced);invited me to stay with her.We had;
always;had the hots for each other;but ignored our feelings because of our marriages.I stayed with her;for about a week;until
I moved back home.I woke up;the first morning;to an incredible
feeling.She had started oral sex while I was still asleep.My buddy
was a junkie and she was sore;from spending the night with me.
She was not used to much sex as my buddy would rather get high
(?)Knowing that I'm always horny;she decided to do that & save
herself some pain.I am quite large but not overly so.She just wasn't used to the constant activity!A penis is larger(hopefully)then a finger.She woke me up every day;for about a week;that way.It's a great way to wake up;but isn't as good;when you get
used to it.When you think about it;it's great.When it happens everyday;it's not as exciting.I think that I could force myself to
become used to it;again! Irish
P.S.I wasn't cheating but if you accuse me of anything;I will probably do it!
Old 05-08-2002, 02:31 PM
hellsbells's Stallion

Send a message via Yahoo to horseman12
one of them would have to of been, in a van outside of a regae bar with the parking lot full of people, and several ff/m,and mfm.

Life's A Bitch, but I Deal withit!!
Old 05-11-2002, 06:00 PM

Well..lots of tales, but I'd guess a blow jobs whilst two girls rode past on horses who smiled and kinda cheered my wife on..and the time she surprised me with stockings and pulled her blach panties to one side and pulled my hard cock into her lovely pussy..
Old 05-17-2002, 12:06 PM
Addicted Member

Best sex I ever had......I mimic some above but ......I had a one night stand and his cock was so big and beautiful.....first names only ...his was Mike (I will never forget that)....and he was so romantic for not even knowing me....a drink sent across the bar...a wink...a dance.....in his car to his apartment....fireplace lighted.....fluffy throw rug in front of fireplace...chilled champagne....slow, sexy instrumental music in the background....kissing so passionately that electricity shot through me like a lightening bolt......slowly undressing me.....gazing at every part of my naked body and commenting on my beauty (blushing).....standing before me and undressing slowly......lowering himself down to lick my clit......licking me all the way up my body to my lips......slipping his tongue deep into my mouth at the same time as he thrusts his rock hard, extremely large cock into me.....reaching back to hold my ass as he pulls me to him with every hard driving thrust.......OMG!!!! The memory!

And there was the time when I was "Just Friends" with my (now) husband. I tended bar and we talked and flirted all the time...but we were friends and had no intention of crossing that boundry. One night after closing...we sat and had a few drinks together. Deciding that the night was young we went to another bar that was open later than mine. A few more drinks later and we were out of the building and into his truck and just up the road...low and behold......a private spot.........the local cemetary! We drove in, turned off the lights as it was a full moon and we could navigate just fine without being detected, and we parked by a secluded grave site. It was cold outside but I didn't notice as I had had a few drinks so I went outside and proceeded to dance in the moonlight to a tune on his radio (Journey.....Loving, Touching, Squeezing).....this song always made me want to strip and the bar I tended had strippers that always played it, so.....I stripped! He came out of the truck in a flash and he fucked me so long and lustfully right on top of a tombstone!.......OMG! The memory! We did indeed marry but it was 12 years later.....We lived together the whole while though....teehee!

Mrs. Lix
Old 05-17-2002, 01:03 PM
Insatiable

Tough question. I've had some great sex. One experience I'll offer up for this thread was a blind date for my frat's annual formal when I was in college. Her name was Vicki. Vicki was wearing Opium, which is like the ultimate lusty scent to me. Anyway, we are dancing, smooching, having a great time. Suddenly, she grabbed my hand and led me outside. We started french kissing big time, the smell of the Opium sending me into a sex spell. She wanted to screw right then and there but I didn't want to do it in public given that the police station was right across the street! So, I led her back to my car which was tucked in the rear of the parking lot. We continued making out, my hands under her dress, all over her nice tits, inside her wet pussy, back to her tits, her ass, her clit. She had my 6" cock in her hands, rubbing my wetness all up and down the shaft. She said she wanted to blow me but my car was so small it made moving around too difficult. Finally, I slid my thick cock into her very warm and wet pussy. I remember her moaning and clawing my back with her nails as I began to pump my dick in and out of her. She came almost immediately, sending me over the edge as I felt myself shoot a heavy load deep inside her pussy.

We fucked 3 or 4 more times after that for maybe an hour, each time my cock filling her pussy with cum. I remember her giggling afterwards 'cause it started running down the inside of her leg!

rabbit
Old 07-03-2002, 03:06 PM

The most amazing sex....hhmm...must be that time on the 8th floor of a parking building. We went out for dinner and drink after work and afterward, I need a ride back to my car. So this guy from my office, who I know that he really hot for me, offered me a ride back. I flirt with him on the way back to the parking building. As we got to my car, we said good night and I walked to my car but before I could open the door, he wrapped his arm around me from behind then kissed and put his tounge in my ear until I went limp. He whispered in my ear that he want me right there and then. I turn my head around and kissed him back. He slipped one of his hand inside my silk shirt and massaged my breast (I didn't wear any bras) and his other hand reach down under my short skirt, slipped into my lace panty and stroked my pussy lips until I was all wet. Then, he ripped my lace panty off with both hand and turn me around and I saw that he already had his penis out of his pant and it had grown to it full lenght which made me nervous, but before I could say any word, he push me back against my car, kissing me and lifting both my legs up then shoved his stiff penis all the way into me until I had to break our kiss to scream out. Then, he slowly pulled his penis out almost all the way and shoved it back in all the way again then again and again. I came screaming out only after 5 or 6 stroke but he kept on pumping in and out until my orgasm over lap one another. I felt like I was about to lost my conciousness as he pounding his penis in and out of me faster and faster. I barely said to him that I couldn't take it anymore then he gave me a deep passionate kiss and grunt out in my mouth as I felt his hot cum shooting out filling my tight pussy which triggering my last orgasm until I shaked all over. That was the most intense sex I ever had.
Old 07-13-2002, 01:23 AM

Send a message via ICQ to chief4
I think the most amazing sex I had was with another man for the first time. It happened so quick and it was soo good I didn't have time to be repulsed or not want any more. I have gotten the dick bug and I love it. The most intence was in Spain in a dorm room in Madrid, this girl was something else, she wasn' the best looking in school, but attractive none the less, and she could be turned on with a blow in the ear. she had the most dripping pussy I have ever saw, her juces would litterally run down her leg. She had gotten so hot that a my cock had no problem getting in
Old 07-13-2002, 04:54 AM
Now known as Loulabelle

This is a fab thread. Love the descriptions!

So difficult to say what my best sex has been. The fist time i got my pussy licked would definitely have to be up there though. That very first touch of an oh-so-gentle tongue doing one long lap from vulva to clit. Wow.

On eof my exes gave me so much great sex i wouldn't know where to begin, but he could watch me masturbate for hours. He'd jerk off, covering my pussy with cum, then i'd carry on going until watching me made him hard again and we could go on for ever. He had a knack of saying everything right and loved to just slide a finger inside me every so often and tell me how wet i was, while i brought myself off. Yum

Having fab phone sex with someone i've yet to meet and hearing him cum for the first time was also mind-blowing. I wish i had it on tape!!!

- Woody Allen
Old 07-13-2002, 08:21 PM

I spent much of the day soaking in a hot spring in the mountains of northern New Mexico. Everyone was naked, and the water was so hot we had to get out of the water every so often to cool off. The conversation was great and a wineskin was being passed around, and a joint or two as well.

Among the people in the spring were a biker and his really hot girlfriend. Of course I took advantage of the cool-offs to admire her splendid body, and it was apparent that she was admiring mine as well. As the sun finally set we all dried off, hiked back to our vehicles, and drove to the local saloon for some dinner and a beer. I took a chair near the fireplace, and she pulled one up next to me and we began to talk while her boyfriend shot pool.

Soon she asked me if I had noticed her boyfriend's handywork. I asked her to explain but she just pulled up her skirt in front to show me how her pubes had been shaved and trimmed into the shape of a heart. I complimented her on her pubes and on her lovely body, and soon she got up to get another beer. When she got back she said that her boyfriend had told her to give me some head!

We went outside and climbed into the cab of my pickup, where she stripped her clothes off and kneeled on the seat with her butt up in the air. She undid my buckle and zipper and I pushed my jeans down to my ankles. She gave me a superb blowjob right there in the parking lot while I fingered her pussy and asshole. When I finally came she swallowed every drop except a little dribble which rolled down her chin. When I licked it off, she gave me a deep kiss and put her clothes back on. After a few minutes she and her boyfriend left for Gallup, and I stayed for a couple more beers, basking in my amazing experience.
Old 07-14-2002, 08:52 AM

The greatest sexual experience?

I am sure this is the time when me and my GF had sex in front of a friendly couple who were doing the same thing!!! The whole thing started when they invited us for dinner. After a lot of glasses of wine we started making out with the girlfriends. Kissing, hugging and touching each other. Each couple had a couch and we wanted to have sex there and then....

The wine helped a lot and someone proposed to do something really kinky. To have sex in front of each other. We were so horny that no one said 'no'...

Soon, i was on top of my GF and the other couple was at doggy style! We did it a lot of times that night, but not swinged our partners. It wash great!
Old 09-15-2002, 08:30 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to KingMinotaur
Hmm.. tough decision here..
Probably the time I wasin a local bar watching the Patriots beat up on the Dolphins 8O) and this lady who was a friend of my drinking buddy's sister said " I bet you have a big cock . " She then placed her hand on my dick under the table and said ' I knew you had a big cock' and then we went to the back of the bar , where there is a back set of stairs . Right there as soon as the door was shut she pulled my dick out and started sucking away . We got interrupted a couple of times though by people who were entering the bar from the back , so we went to her freind's ( drinking buddy's sister's ) place . We did it at least three times in er friend's bed . When my buddy's sis came walking in , she started to walk right by , stopped , did a double-take as she saw us lying there butt-naked and I gave her a big salute hehehehehehe
Old 09-15-2002, 08:52 PM
Wet and fit to be tied

Send a message via Yahoo to Sunnybabe75
Umm,....I have to admit:

One of those enclosed phone booths on the streets of London...and we weren't really quiet, either.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"It's the good girls that keep the diaries; the bad girls never have the time."
-Tallulah Bankhead
Old 09-16-2002, 12:04 PM

Long ago and far away, my wife and I had a male friend over. After imbibing a goodly amount of booze, we started playing cards for fun. I suggested strip poker. To my delight, my wife agreed. The adrenalin rush was overwhelming when she lost the hand that exposed her magnificent tits. When she lost the hand that left her totally naked, I was almost hyperventilating. When we were all naked (and thoroughly soused) she suggested we all go to the bedroom. Kissing, touching, tasting... IT WAS GREAT!!.
Then mark slid himself inside of her. What a rush watching her take another man. He shook when he came. After a bit he laid beside her and I watched his semen oozing from her pussy. When I entered her, all slick and warm from his cock, it felt like I was in paradise. I came immediately.
Since then, we had many threesomes and times when she went out and came home with great stories.