Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-03-2005, 09:37 AM
Not acting my age.

My current GF and I love to go down on each other after penetration sex. The tastes and smells just excite us more and it helps me to get hard after I cum. My ex wouldn't even kiss me after I had gone down on her until I washed my face.

I'm 55% Pure
Old 02-03-2005, 10:28 PM
Nurse Ratchet Graduate

Send a message via MSN to flutelady
I love it each time his big hard cock is in my mouth, and it really turns me on when he's good and wet from having been inside of me.

It's no trick loving somebody at their best. Love is loving them at their worst.
~Tom Stoppard~

It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married.
~George Burns~

As bad as I am, I'm proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem.
~A. DiFranco~
Old 02-04-2005, 07:12 AM

So many good answers.....two other thoughts..

One,- while I'm making love with the wife, I can be filled with thought of going down on her when I've cum...but after I cum...I lose the interest...

Two, as for the girls tasting themselves while they masterbate..well, let me tell you, if my wife did that while I was there, I'd problem cum right there and then. Wow.
Old 02-04-2005, 08:20 AM
is not this trim anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax
So many good answers.....two other thoughts..

One,- while I'm making love with the wife, I can be filled with thought of going down on her when I've cum...but after I cum...I lose the interest...

Two, as for the girls tasting themselves while they masterbate..well, let me tell you, if my wife did that while I was there, I'd problem cum right there and then. Wow.

Baby steps.

First time, after you've cum in her and go down...focus on her clitoris and areas more along the "outside", where you probably won't encounter much of your spoo. As things progress, and more likely than not you'll get a great reaction from her, just relax and give her some good oral. After the first time, it gets a lot easier to just go down and lick her until she's out of her mind and not even think about your cumshot being all over the place.

The first time I went down on Mrs. WI after intercourse, she absolutely freaked! I'd never seen her cum so hard or so fast. The taboo of it is a very powerful aphrodisiac, but she says the feeling is just indescribable. She's just felt me trembling and pulsing with orgasm deep inside of her. Then she feels the slow withdrawl, and now I'm licking her? OMG...it's too much.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 02-04-2005, 04:53 PM
curvy queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulabelle
then again, I lick my fingers after masturbation when I'm alone, so that's hardly like me doing him a huge favour! LOL

ME too!! it's good to know I'm not the only freak out there!

But seriously, in regards to the penetration then oral thing, I LOVE that shit! It gets me seriously wound up when he will let me do that. And if he's eating me at the same time...AHHH!! That's the formula for an insta-gasm.
Old 02-05-2005, 11:41 PM
Loungin' Around

My thoughts..... Sex does not make me cum ~~ I've never been blessed with a clit that can be stimulated enough by vaginal penetration. However....it *does* turn me on and make me damn sensitive. If I finger myself after he has come inside of me, my usually *long* fuse is significantly reduced. I suspect it would be the same if he would lick me afterwards.

Mr. Osuche often claims that I would get oral sex more often if I had a shorter fuse (I currently average getting it about 8-10 times a year).....but my arguement that it would go faster after fucking me has yet to motivate him. <sigh>

Just goes to show...you can lead a man to pussy, but you can't make him taste.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 03-29-2005, 07:19 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Stinger Send a message via AIM to Stinger Send a message via Yahoo to Stinger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulabelle
Everyone's different Jax, but let's think of it a different way. Would you give her oral after having cum inside her? If the answer's no then understand why she may be reluctant to taste herself on you. It's the same thing, and if she isn't into it, there's not a lot you can do about it.

I agree with Lualabelle here. Show her that you are willing to do the same first.
I had done this a few times with my wife after I have came in her and she just goes wild. Her legs thrash everywhere and she cums all over my face. I love it.
But if you are not willing to do the same, then you cannot expect her to.
Old 03-30-2005, 03:55 PM
gurly gurl

yeah, I think the whole idea of tasting us both together is pretty hot.
Old 03-30-2005, 04:59 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Damn.

Now I'm hungry.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 04-05-2005, 12:37 AM
i know what you like...

Send a message via Yahoo to jentheredhead
there is something extremely erotic about knowing the flavor comes from both of you. and the scent...oh damn. those coupled with the fact that i love the feel of mushy dick in my mouth and enjoy the feeling as it grows slowly. prior to fucking a dick in mouth gets hard in 2.7 seconds but afterward you can suck and play with that tool for a good few minutes. oh and the way his body shudders and twitches due to the sensetivity from recently reaching climax........i am getting warmer as i think about it.

and yes girls if you can get a man willing to go down on you after intercourse especially if you have already cum once or more, oh my heavens. AMAZING, personally speaking he should have ropes handy because no way in hell can i just sit still and let him lap, suck, nibble and bite at my swollen pussy.

kinda kinky if ya think about it
Old 04-05-2005, 06:23 AM

Going down on her after...

To that point on going down on her after a guy has cum in her..is it the feeling of a licking after being well "done" or is it the appeal of a guy doing it that is the more attractive of the two - and thus hotter?
Old 04-05-2005, 11:00 PM
i know what you like...

Send a message via Yahoo to jentheredhead
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax
To that point on going down on her after a guy has cum in her..is it the feeling of a licking after being well "done" or is it the appeal of a guy doing it that is the more attractive of the two - and thus hotter?

i think personally it is just the fact that my clit is already so overly stimulated from intercourse then his mouth on it - kinda takes it to the next level.

kinda kinky if ya think about it
Old 04-06-2005, 03:40 PM

There's just something very erotic about going down on your partner after they've just cum....an ex g/f used to blow me dry then kiss me deep and hard and it was incredible...just our two tastes together was very powerful, and she loved it if I kissed her after going down on her too, and I have no problem with oral after cumming inside her either, and the kissing afterwards always gets me hard again...
It may 'sound' a little messy, but jeez, it doesn't half get ya going agin!!
Old 04-07-2005, 11:15 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Stinger Send a message via AIM to Stinger Send a message via Yahoo to Stinger
For me to go down on my wife after I cum in her is exciting because I know that she will cum over and over and there isn't nothing like making a lady cum. And it is just me and her juices anyway. Now if another guy came in her, then I wouldn't be able to lick her out then. Too close to sucking him off to me.
Old 04-17-2005, 10:19 PM
Sexual Woman

New girl here, but this is something near and dear to me. I have nevere had a problem with tasting myself during masturbation or from sex, the conbination of his cum and mind is wildly erotic and I know my lover enjoys it. But just as erotic is if he will go down on me after sex, just like he finds it a huge kinky factor for me to go down and taste myself I really enjoy knowing it too. It may not be for everyone but I love it!