Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-23-2005, 03:11 PM

Lets talk about fisting

Hey all,
I just wanted to get some feedback on how you all feel about vaginal fisting. I've been interested in it for a short time now. I'm pretty sure my wife would freak if she knew though . What she dont know won';t hurt her, right? Lately in bed, while we're 69'ing ( which she LOVES ) , I've started off by putting 2 fingers inside her while i lick her. Very soon she's wet enough for 3 fingers. When i have 3 fingers inside her, i'll gently start to stretch my fingers apart, to prepare for more fingers. In a few minutes, I put in my 4th finger. At this point, she's going wild, between my tongue action and her filled pussy. If i work very slowly, i can get just past the last knuckle when I have 4 fingers inside her. Now, I have to pull out a bit at this point, so the last knuckle isn't inside. Then i tuck my thumb against my palm and SLOWLY start to enter her again, this time with all 5 fingers. Keeping it slow, i go in and out, a little bit more each time, as she gets wetter & wetter, and loosens up a little bit each time. I can get to the point just before my knuckles all go in, and one of 2 things happen. Either it starts to hurt her , or she cums and gets too sensitive for a few minutes,so i have to start over.
When it hurts, she always asks how many fingers i'm using, and i say 3 :lol:. She usually loves it when i have 4 or 5 , so i dont want to make her feel wierd about it. To speed up the process sometimes, if i use a vibe on her before, she tends to get a little looser. We have this one vibe thats about the size of my dick around, but about an inch or 2 longer. It also has little rabbit ears to stimulate the clit. This thing drives her crazy, and makes her all kinds of wet.
I really want to get my whole fist in her, so far it drives both of us wild. Once I get it in, and can do it on a regular basis, I think I'll tape us doing it, and I'll show her that way
The great thing about my wife's pussy, is that even with all this fun stuff going on, when I just want to fuck her, she's just as tight as ever.

Anyone else have any luck fisting their SO's?

LB
Old 01-23-2005, 05:11 PM
Just want to enjoy life!

Wouldn't mind trying it sometime, but I believe that my hand is way to big, and she is not interested in it so it will be one of those things that will always remain a fantasy. I an fine with that, it is for her enjoyment also not just mine, so if she is not interested that is OK.

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 01-23-2005, 05:40 PM
Suprise Me

^^^^^^^^^^HELL NO!!! Not with those "monster hands" of yours!

When she asks you how many fingers you used, why don't you tell her the truth?

Old 01-23-2005, 06:27 PM
~a little bit naughty~

Yeah I think you should tell her the truth and maybe your fantasy too. Might have to let her get used to the idea and bring it up once in awhile especially when she is really in the mood and you almost have your hand up there anyway.

Now for me he has gotten 4 in and that enough for me. But I do know it's a fantasy of his and I can like your wife I am sure say "I don't think so buddy."

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking
Old 01-23-2005, 06:52 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Been there done that *LOL*

It takes ages and lots of work.....not sure ya gonna get to there without her knowing *L*

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 01-23-2005, 08:53 PM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheyanne
^^^^^^^^^^HELL NO!!! Not with those "monster hands" of yours!

ROFLMAO!!!! I don't blame you.
Sorry I can't help. I can barely handle 2.
Old 01-23-2005, 09:32 PM
Loungin' Around

Two are good...three work. But a FIST?!? I'd like to think I am tighter than that....LOL

But if you could convince me it wouldn't do irreparable damage, I'd try it.... I like to think of myself as open-minded.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 01-23-2005, 09:35 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I like the idea of it but it seems unlikely. I love feeling full and intense pressure so attempting it would not be out of the question.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-23-2005, 11:23 PM
Pixie's Resident Reptile

My wife loves it when I fist her, but it does take some time each session working up to it. The keey seems to be patience.

Leroy: I can't see continuing to not tell her as a good thing. BE hones, let her knw that you're working up to it, and not shovign it in all at once, and her reaction should be fine.
Old 01-24-2005, 12:30 PM

This seems to be your fantasy, not hers, and as long as you with-hold what you are

doing from her, it's all yours and you don't have to share the mind bits.

You are focussing too hard on your agenda and not on her.

Once you have bent her to your will on this, your next agenda is . . . ?
Old 01-24-2005, 09:18 PM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
Fisting???? Damn I had my tackle box out and everything. Guess I'll have to get me a gf to join in on this conversation.

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 01-24-2005, 10:20 PM
My own little world

Send a message via AIM to TinTennessee Send a message via MSN to TinTennessee Send a message via Yahoo to TinTennessee
Fisting...No thank you!!! For me the idea of having a man's entire hand inside me doesn't do a thing for me!
Old 01-24-2005, 11:56 PM
SEVERUSMAX's Slave

I agree with the other women TELL her you might just find out she will say something like I can take that Many WOW! but if you continue to hide this from her she might get mad. i love it when my master has all 4 or 5 fingers in me and someday hope to take his fist.
Old 01-25-2005, 06:04 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Here's the scenario I imagine happening if you do get your entire fist inside her without her knowing...

Your in! This feeling is overwhelming to her. She looks down to notice you have no hand. She panics and her vaginal walls tighten up. You tell her to relax...that you've been secretly working up to this for some time. She gets angry and tightens even more. "Loosen up honey" you say. She says she can't and starts yelling at you in a moment that could have been so wonderful for you both, but turned so bad. You begin to panic and try to pull out. It hurts her and she screams. The neighbors hear her screams and call the authorities. The cops knock on your door and you wife is now embarrassed and tightens up even more. You are losing feeling in your hand. You can't get to the door, so the cops break it down. They see you and your wife in this problem situation and call an ambulance. They give your wife a muscle relaxer at the hospital and your hand is slowly released. At home, the camera is still running. You both get home and she goes to another room and slams the door and you go to check out the only video you'll ever get of this event..............................

Hey! Stranger things have happened! If I were your wife, I'd want to know your fantasy just so I could help you achieve it if the situation was right. And...if I were you, I'd consider all the possibilities and consequences of sharing vs. keeping a secret!

Hubby and I tried it a few times. I was willing but his hand is too big. It hurt my pelvic bone so we stopped trying!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 01-25-2005, 11:10 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
rotfl at ^^^....quite a senario there, lix.

personally...too much like a pap to be a turn on.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose