Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-15-2002, 12:40 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Ok Is there such a thing as an unfave position for me??? I am not sure (hehehe) but The abosulte I guess would have to be doggy with one hand in my hair and the other can do one of several things (ohh yess doggy is great for versatility) and a nice bite or two on the back.... ummm I think I have to go now

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 05-15-2002, 01:50 PM
Sensual Member

standing up,bent at the waist, grabbing my ankles, with my back against the wall for support. (works great for showers and other small places)
Old 05-15-2002, 03:27 PM

Hmmm...

back up against the wall legs wrapped around his waist. Gotta love those muscular arms... even better if you have something to grab onto over your head. You know, tree branch, coat hanger, shower rod, stair banister, etc.

Watch out for that bark if your nekkid though, it bites worse than rug burn
Old 05-16-2002, 11:31 AM
Gone with the Wind

With a man, doggy is a favorite, especially with a little hair pulling. Sitting astride him in a chair also a favorite.

With another woman I love the position I have described before. She lies on her back, with her hips twisted to the side, her upper leg raised. I am sitting astride her lower leg, our vaginas touching. Then we just move, rubbing ourselves together, with a lot of caressing and fondling all over. This is very stimulating, very erotic, and more comfortable for me than many other postions due to my height/size.

With more than one partner:
Two men, I love the act of sucking one while being fucked from behind by the other. I have talked about this in the "Tower Bridge" thread I started.
The most intense orgasms I have EVER had where the result of double penetration, being in a "sandwhich" betwen two men, takiing one anally, the other vaginally. But I do this very rarely, it is very intense, very stressful, and can hurt!
But OH MYYY GOD! The orgasms!
With another couple:
Eating her while he fucks me doggy style is the most fun and pleasurable for me. Then there is 69 with her while he fucks me doggy style, a little awkward, but VERY fun and sexy. This is followed by her eating me while she is getting fucked doggy style, IF she can concentrate, (not everyone can). Her eating me while I suckhim is good too.

In decadence,

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 05-16-2002, 03:00 PM

Send a message via AIM to gr8m8
My fav is to have her lay down on her back on the edge of the bed, while I stand on the floor and fuck her while holding her ankles/legs.

Second best: woman on top

Now, back to dreaming about Wicked Wanda and her multiple opions sex life ... wish I were so lucky.
Old 07-15-2002, 03:29 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to goodmale
hi friends
its always better to change positions during sex, first both lying on the side,
then she comes on top
then you on top for completion
add some in between like doggy etc
its perfect
Old 07-15-2002, 04:29 AM
Just me.

While doggie probably ranks first, I'm easy and can enjoy just about any position that makes my wife happy.
Old 07-18-2002, 04:32 PM
Pixie Groupie

Send a message via AIM to MissX Send a message via Yahoo to MissX
Has to be doggy,,,,but on my back all tied up and getting licked senseless is a close second!
Old 07-18-2002, 04:59 PM

Pixies

Many positions depending on mood. For expilicit hard fucking doggie, or her on top leaning forward trailing her tits on my chest.

She loves missionary on sitting on me cock in deep sucking her tits. I also like on top, her legs over her shoulders, pussy pushed right out and me thrusting in soo deep.

Andrew

PS gotta go and do one now!!!
Old 07-18-2002, 09:35 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Clint Send a message via AIM to Clint Send a message via Yahoo to Clint
What position isn't fun? I love sex period.......end of discussion But trying new positions is a lot of fun........hummmmmmm.........wonder what I'll try next

*Clint
Old 07-18-2002, 11:59 PM
ass man

Send a message via Yahoo to Brian_Watt
The one she loves and I love the most is when she sits on the edge of the bed with her legs on my shoulders. I can get as deep as she wants. It makes her orgasm VERY hard too.