Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-20-2003, 09:28 PM
yet seldom member

Hmmmm, what I mainly remember was the colour violet. I think it was something about laundry, especially highheeled shoes. Without having seen the owner it was somehow sure it was of a very hot lady.
Old 01-23-2003, 04:06 PM

ive had these types of dreams since i was a teenager as well, it happens irregularly but sure is a nice experience lol- and i dont know if it does have anything to do with hormones though- maybe just great imaginations lol
Old 09-06-2004, 03:41 PM
gurly gurl

Bump.....

I love this when it happens, I will wake up throbbing and wet.....
Old 09-06-2004, 04:02 PM
*Dixie Delight*

Send a message via AIM to BlondBabe
I've had it happen as well. It is always damn good when it does!!! I always have such a wonderful day once I wake up......I have started to see a pattern as to when/why it happens....

Guess where I'm tattooed
Old 09-06-2004, 06:12 PM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
For me it doesn't seem to be hormone related but how recently I have had an orgasm. It's happened to me for many years; if I go more than 3 or 4 days without having an orgasm, I have one in my sleep. Usually they are strong enough to wake me up when I come, and I'm soaking wet. It's as if my body is saying, if you aren't going to take care of it, I'm taking over.
Old 09-06-2004, 07:26 PM
Keeping warm

I haven't had a dream where i actually came, but i have had some that were very intense, like at about 3:30 this morrning i woke up in my nice warm bed all wet and with nipples as hard as rocks. Funny thing is i don't remember what the dream was about. I find they happen near my monthly visitor......so I'll go with hormones as the cause also.
Old 09-07-2004, 06:22 PM
Sigh

As a guy what your describing sounds exactally like a wet dream. They are definately associated with hormone levels for me, don't know about you but I can feel the testosterone and androgens build when I've not goten off in a while. The outcome is a little less desireable though lol, i'd rather not have to change the sheets/jammies.
Old 09-08-2004, 06:07 AM
a-dick-ted to oz

Send a message via Yahoo to kathy1
odd, but i had never had that happen until recently....think it's when i'm missing someone particularly bad.....so far i don't remember any of the dreams but i do remember the sounds from the dreams....especially the growling.....oh my, even thinking about that sound and i'm all wet

*wanders off to buy more batteries*
Old 09-19-2004, 03:52 PM

I have been having those dreams since I was a teenager. They come and go ... but usually I have a couple a year. I really don't remember the dream very often. I wake up from the dream and find myself at the brink of orgasm... and then I cum. The best way to wake up!
Old 09-19-2004, 05:28 PM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
Dayum, no wonder I ain;t gettin' none...they're coastin'! What next???

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 09-19-2004, 08:36 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Ah BigBear57...

come to bed hun... I'll be more than happy to give you a few in your sleep Think you would wake up tho.... as I am sucking away Something tells me tho... you would fake sleepin.. as long as you could. LOL
Old 09-20-2004, 12:01 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to huntersgirl
It has happened a few times to me as well. I have also been told that I have been known to rub my clit while I'm sleeping. :halo:

1 2 3 4 5 6

Never say never, but if you do it's okay to change your mind~me, I think
Old 09-24-2004, 11:36 AM
ThePower of Chinese Woman

it happends a lot of time before my period come. I always have one of those dream that someone make me cum in my dream. Those dream woke me up most of the time. but it is wonderful.
In other countries like Far East Asia women are still held in LOWER esteem BUT in China, it’s a different story. Chinese women are much more aggressive and outspoken and held in Higher esteem.” I love Communist that provides males and females Equality and WOMEN’S Rights in China.
Old 04-06-2006, 03:31 AM
Pixies Roving Ranger

Send a message via MSN to Ranger1930
I think.. the last time I had a wet dream.. wassss... fek. at least a few years ago. Sad however as I recall it was rather interesting. waking up with boxers that seem to be quite literally pasted on...
Old 04-09-2006, 08:20 PM

When I'm sleeping, all of a sudden I'll start to dream that I'm laying on my back and this beautiful penis is going in and out of my vagina. I don't see they guy's face or anything, just this beautiful dick and the sweet feeling of it going constantly in and out of my vagina in this same rhythm-it feels so good, and then all of a sudden i feel an orgasm begin in my belly while I'm still asleep, and after a few contractions I'll wake up saying 'ohhh, ohhhh, ohhhh' and while I'm waking up the contractions keep going on until they start to fade away-it's a real nice way to wake up.