Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-29-2002, 04:21 PM
Pixie Mistress

Unhappy Wetness

I can totally relate about self-consciousness when it comes to wetness Sadora.

While I usually love being wet (cuz it means i'm severely turned on), i actually got so wet during sex once I thought I peed!! I was mortified, but it turns out it wasn't urine, but i'm still to this day wondering what it was. I am often insecure about that now.
and from my voice you speak
Old 04-29-2002, 06:04 PM
empathic sensual wannabe

Kegel exercises. For an ignorant guy with no experience what is this exercise, how is it done, and what is it supposed to do? Is it like yoga?

Dominatra.. It sounds like you might have cum (yes some woman can cum.. its not the same composition as a mans). If so that somthing to be proud of. Not looked down upon. Hold your head high!

And I agree with the guys.. the wetter the better (especially since I then know I would be successful in arousal/orgasms).
Old 04-29-2002, 07:54 PM
Sensual Member

sixsense- Kegal exersises are when a woman flexes her vaginal muscles. It helps keep that muscle in good shape. Which is good for you guys.

Thanks for all the feed back!!
Old 04-29-2002, 08:06 PM
dragon mane

Send a message via ICQ to axe31
dominatra geting a girl wet just means iam doing
some thing right any good guy will be turned on
by you geting wet imy self love geting drenched
in love juices
be proud of being a beutiful sexual godess
Old 04-29-2002, 08:25 PM
It takes two to tango!

dominatra

From what you describe I would you say you reached orgasm and ejaculated as well. Don't be ashamed about your sexuality. Just let yourself go - it's happens to me on ocassions and it gets better each time. Deep penetration and hitting the g-spot does it for me - discuss it with your partner, mine tries harder each time and it feels great!!!!!!
Old 04-29-2002, 11:48 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Cool

My ex used to do the Kegel exercise while we were having sex. Damn now that is a sensation.

Old 04-30-2002, 04:06 PM
Pixie Mistress

thanx lady and sixsense..... feel more confident now --- think I'll let it all out this weekend grrrrrr
and from my voice you speak
Old 05-01-2002, 01:57 AM
prickynew

I can remember reaching down to touch a gf's knee while watching an xxx video and her knee was wet. God that made me hard. Still dream about that night. It was a 3 man one woman video that got her going.
Old 05-01-2002, 03:23 AM

I have to say that this thread got me thinking as well. My lady gets very wet during sex and I find that very erotic and stimulating, both during oral sex and penetration. And yes, I have noticed that she can have a different temperature but have never thought if this was a monthly cycle thing or more due to her state of arousal.
A previous GF was a lot dryer and many sessions reulted in using the lube tube (funny how this is never in the place you left it lol).
Old 05-01-2002, 11:08 AM

I agree with Aquaman, wetter is better and squirting is the ultimate. One time when I first started dating this girl, we were fooling around on the couch, I had to go to the bathroom so I threw on my jeans off the floor. When i got to the bathroom I thought what did I spill on my jeans? Then i realized I had put hers on by mistake. They were absolutely soaked in the crotch from our fooling around. I still get hard when I think about it. Wet panties are a huge turn on. Maybe someday some of the beautiful pixie posters will bless us with some wet panty shots, ummmmmmm.
Old 05-02-2002, 06:42 AM
Coca-Cola Cowboy

Send a message via Yahoo to me_carl
Squirting is one thing, but gushing is really an experience. Especially when you are not expecting it. I had a girl completely soak me. I really thought that she had released the old bladder on me. She was on top and it felt like she dumped a full glass of warm water on me. It came out faster than urine could. After the first time shock, it felt pretty good. There was never a doubt in my mind as to whether or not she was faking it. She would almost pass out from cumming so hard. I think the "size" thing to me is the level at which I feel my lover is being pleasured by me. Some girls try to cover up these feelings and some are "screamers", but I think that I get my real input right from the pussy. If it's hot and soaking wet and is bumping and grinding my cock like the is no tomorrow, then it's jussssssst right!

I'm at work and the firewall won't let me chat, Sigh...PM's and e-mail ok
Old 05-02-2002, 01:09 PM

My wife ejaculates pretty often, and I love it! The first time was quite a suprise though, now I can tell when she is getting close, and I pull her off my dick and get my face,chest, and neck soaked. Damn, I can't get enough of her nectar!
Old 05-02-2002, 09:15 PM
Sensual Member

Thanks for all the input. I feel alot less self consious about my wetness, and orgasms. I bet alot of the other women that have read this thread do too.
Old 05-03-2002, 03:29 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to khaos04
well girls...as a guy i can say for my own likes....the wetter the better...my wife can get VERY wet at times and it makes it that much better.....now if i can only get her to squirt...any hints for those that can do that....hehe
Old 05-03-2002, 01:53 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
I have to add another plus here sadora, it is a huge turn on for me to have a very wet sexual partner. It is a sure sign that she turned on and that makes me feel great too.

Letting your feelings and sexual responses flow is what its all about