Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-18-2003, 03:43 AM

picture fantasy

I’ve been working as a photographer for several years taking pictures of anything and anyone that paid. I was just at home photographing buildings as I was people but I did rather prefer people. I had a nice sideline going doing actors cards and the odd test shot for would be models. I shall never forget the day Tina walked into my studio. She was slim, late thirties, bobbed blonde hair and the most captivating smile.
The sort of smile that lights up her whole face. She was the sort of woman who would immediately grab the attention of any man.

“Hi can I help?” I asked in my most professional tone. “Hi I was wondering if you could take some pictures of me” she replied “not your ordinary portrait but something a bit more…..bedroom. It’s for my boyfriend” This was not an unusual request. I had done several shoots in the past along these lines so we readily agreed a time for her to return. I asked her to bring her sexiest lingerie to which Tina replied “that won’t be a problem”.

A week later Tina was back in the studio for her shoot. I lead her into the changing area showing her the facilities then left her to it as I prepared the lights. I had arranged a bed with dark red drapes and a white frilly throw over it. “Hi where would you like me?” I turned to see Tina standing behind me wearing a robe which was done up. “How about over her so I can take a few head shots just to get you relaxed” I said pointing to a stool. After several shots I asked if she wanted to move to the bed. She readily agreed and was soon posing full length across the bed, her robe revealing a bit more of her black lingerie. I suggested she removed the robe slowly and I took a few shots of her doing so. Once the robe had gone Tina lay back on the pillows wearing the sexiest set of lingerie I’d seen in years. A black lacy low cut bra held her ample breasts in place and a small black thong just covered her pussy. It was all topped off with a black suspender belt and stockings. I could feel my cock give an involuntary twitch as I cast my eyes over this gorgeous woman. I had to remind myself that I was a professional and had a job to do. She was so sexy I had to ask if she minded if I took a few more shots than normal. She just smiled and said “Sure”
She continued to move, sometimes with a little direction from me, from sexy pose to sexy pose thoroughly enjoying the moment. I was having problems stopping the camera from shaking too much! After a while Tina stopped and said “Would you mind if I did some more explicit shots? As I think he’d rather like those.” “No at all” I stammered back. With that she slowly removed her bra, the camera clicking away, until she knelt on the bed topless, her large nipples standing quite pert. Tine struck several poses that wouldn’t look out of place in a top shelf mag. I suggested that perhaps she fantasised that her boyfriend was there and she was enjoying his attention. She closed her eyes, threw back her head and slowly began to smooth her hands over her body. She lay back on the bed and continued to caress herself. One hand playing with a nipple and the other roaming over her nakedness. Once or twice a hand strayed over her pussy as I continued to snap away. As I was getting towards the end of a roll of film I noticed her hand slip inside her thong. It was at this point I realised she was no longer acting the part but actually starting to get off in front of my camera! I said I was going to change film but my words fell on deaf ears. Tina by now was well on the way to orgasm. Her fingers playing frantically with her clit beneath the small black patch of silk. She slid one finger from her other hand into her now juicy hole. I took shot after shot of Tina playing with her pussy trying to forget my now rigid cock in my jeans. I stood close to the bed to get a shot of her hands working on her cunt. Her breathing by now was quite short and gasping. She arched her back, tensing up as she sensed her orgasm was near. My cock was solid by now and really straining to get out it’s prison. I rubbed my hand over the front of my jeans to try to relieve some of the pressure. As I did so Tina opened her eyes and smiled “let me do that for you” and with that reached out and began to rub my hardness through the front of my pants. I felt I should pull away but somehow became rooted to the spot. I let her explore my tool through the thick denim and gave up on the idea of taking photos. In one swift move Tina sat up reached across and undid my belt and buttons and freed my cock. “Mmmmm” was all she said as she wanked my length several times before leaning forward and gently placing her lips on my swollen glans. The feeling was fantastic as she took the head into her mouth and began to gently suck, her tongue putting pressure on the underside of my shaft. Soon she was in a full on cock suck with one hand gently playing with my balls. I picked my camera up again and could just focus on her head as she bobbed up and down on my tool. She looked up in to the camera and click – a picture of her pretty face full of my cock. Few nore clicks and I could feel the pressure rising in my balls. Tina could sense this and broke off to say “Cum on my face and take photos of that” before resuming her work on my pole. I could take no more and felt my cock begin to twitch. Tina pulled her mouth off me just leaving her tongue to play with my cock head which was what pushed me over the edge. I felt the wonderful sensation of the surge of spunk rise up my shaft and explode into Tina’s mouth. She was starting to orgasm again, her fingers playing with her wet pussy. Several wads of sticky white cum splashed into her mouth and onto her face. I managed to take a final series of photos of Tina holding my cock to her mouth, my cum dribbling out of one corner and and then as she gave my cock a final hard suck, swallowing all that I had given her. Then she stood up kissed me full on the mouth. I could taste my own saltiness on her mouth which was quite a turn on. She gave my softening cock a quick squeeze then broke off and said “don’t move – I’ll be back in a minute.”

She disappeared into the changing room and was gone for a few minutes. When she came out she had changed into a pair of black stockings, high heels and a suspender belt. In her right hand she was holding a long black dildo. She lay back on the bed and suggested I took some shots of her playing with her toy. I needed no further encouragement and happily snapped away as Tina teased her clit with her dildo. Slowly Tina worked the 8 inch plastic cock into her pussy, eventually taking it all into her hole. She was really wet by now as the shaft glistened with her juices. My cock by this time had recovered from her oral attentions and was once again solid. Tina withdrew her toy from her pussy and teased it up her body before slowly licking her juices from it. I took a few more pics of her doing so before I put my camera down and climbed on to the bed. Tina had been rubbing her swollen slit with her right hand and as I moved to her she offered me her fingers to suck. I greedily took two fingers into my mouth and sucked hard, her juices tingling on my tongue. Bending down I slowly ran my tongue up her labia, tasting more of her salty sweetness as I parted her lips. Found her hard button and began to circle it with the tip of my tongue. Tina let out a soft moan and raised her hips so she was pushing her pussy into my face. I responded by sucking hard on her clit and then licking the entire length of her cunt. I sucked and licked her for a good 5 minutes before bringing her to a body shuddering orgasm. She pushed my head onto her my lips hard against hers as waves of delight ran through her. As she collapsed back onto the bed I slowly ran my tongue up her body pausing to play with her erect nipples. I kissed her full on the mouth, her tongue searching out her juices. I felt her hand on my now very hard shaft. Tina gave it a few very slow long strokes before guiding it into her wet tunnel. I slid into her burying my tool deep into her. “Mmmmm fuck me slowly” Tina whispered as I began to move my hips back and forth. I made long deep thrusts, filling her with my cock. I could feel her tight cunt along every inch of my shaft as I pushed into her. We were soon moving in unison, our thrusts getting hard with each one.

I felt Tina’s hand smoothing my ass, gripping a buttock pulling me into her. She slid a finger down my ass crack and began to tease my anus. She slowly pushed her finger into me, having lubed it with her own juices first. Tina then began to finger fuck my ass in time to my thrusts. This really got me and I could feel my balls tense getting ready to ejaculate. “Oh fuck I’m cumming” I gasped as I felt my cock twitch deep inside Tina. She pushed her finger in to me deeper and that was enough to make me cum I exploded into her pumping jet after jet of sticky cum into her tight cunt. I continued to fuck her as Tina tensed up “oh fuck yes yes!” she cried as she bucked with orgasmic delight. We both eventually lay back into the bed kissing and caressing. I then had an idea and told Tina to roll over and put her ass in the air. I took a final few pics of her lovely round ass with her pussy lips red, swollen and wide open with my cum dribbling out of it. Fucking Lovely!

feel free to email/pm me with feedback.
steverb@hotmail.com
Old 12-27-2003, 05:54 AM

feedback

feelfree to send me feedback
Old 06-15-2004, 01:40 PM

would be nice to see the 4000 views cum up on this one!