Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-03-2004, 06:11 AM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
a week alone

hehehehehe jeeping left to germany this morning and it looks like i hav e at least a week alone!!! TIME TO SHOP!

got me thinking what wud/do , u do when ur S/O leaves u for any time periode? are u one of those that sits around moping(i know SOOOOOOOOOOOO m any mil wives at this base that do that) or are u like me and make the best of it, indulging on the things that ur S/O doesnt like?? i will be taking a bubble bath tonight and NOT gettin whined at to hurry up cuz he needs to have hte room. i wil be watching DIY shows that show me how to make over my house/garden without him insisting they are ghetto rigging somthign and that it will fall apart in a week. and i will clean my house only when i want to , w no "look" from him when he askes me what i did today LMAO !!! also i will SHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and u ??

nikki
Old 05-03-2004, 06:19 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I bead, and clean my house knowing it will actually stay clean for more than 5 minutes. I shop, play online, and often go out with friends.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-03-2004, 07:43 AM

I spend noticably more time on Pixies .

I have more girls nights out.

I watch all the movies he scoffs at.

I have popcorn for dinner at least once.

And I spend no small amount of time planning all the ways I'm going to take advantage of him when he gets back .
Old 05-03-2004, 11:22 AM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

lol yup yup yall rock, yall are so totally in sync w me LOL

nikki
Old 05-03-2004, 01:16 PM
Multi-Sexual

My hubby got dragged away for 5 days back i February to a buisness trip in Chicago. I didn't do much of anything. I stayed at home a lot, snuggled in bed with my kids, read a lot, and watched a lot of movies. It's good getting time away, but damn, I missed him.
Old 05-03-2004, 03:08 PM
Manwhore

I make noise... lots and lots of noise!!

And sometimes I take pics for Pixies.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 05-03-2004, 05:17 PM
Everybody Stretch!

I perv a lot more...fer sure!

I have a girls night out!

I "play hooky" from work one day...if it's a work week!

I give myself a manicure and pedicure!

I stay in my jammies sometimes!

Late nights and sleep in late...(he's usually up at 4-5am every single day of the week...and he ain't quite once he's up!)

I take up the whole bed (me and the cat)!

Then I start to miss him a bit and clean, clean clean (just so he thinks I was busy all the while)!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 05-03-2004, 05:24 PM
My own little world

Send a message via AIM to TinTennessee Send a message via MSN to TinTennessee Send a message via Yahoo to TinTennessee
I have no significant other....but when the kids are gone for any length of time and I actually get some "alone" time..I sleep, read, watch movies, play on the puter and just do absolutely anything I want!!
Old 05-04-2004, 05:36 AM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

kids gone???? how the hell do i get that??? oh god please tell me!!! now, if i cud get rid of the hubby AND my girl for a week OMG talk about relaxation!!!! jeez i need a vacation!

nikki
Old 05-04-2004, 07:30 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to huntersgirl
I used to relish alone time with my ex...he scoffed at anything I enjoyed, so I never felf comfortable doing my own thing! Thankfully that is all behind me! So when my s/o is away now, I just do what I always do!

1 2 3 4 5 6

Never say never, but if you do it's okay to change your mind~me, I think
Old 05-04-2004, 08:19 AM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Thumbs down

I've heard people saying that they would like to have their kids
gone.There was a time,when I couldn't wait for that.For awhile,it's
great,but believe it or not,after the novelty wears off,you miss them & I'm still really close with my daughters! Irish
Old 05-04-2004, 09:01 AM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

irish , i luv my girl and boy so much , and unfortunatly dont get to see my son cept on visitations. so i know what u say. my girl is a wirl wind and i cant keep up w her, i just want my hubby to take charge for a weekend and let me get some me time. ive been gettin more n more tension headaches and i just need some time to myself. id luv to feel guilt about sayin that. but i dont. i dont think its unfair for me to ask my husband to help out more and let me have a girls weekend out or whatever. i luv my children to death, and wud literally kill for them if needed, but that doesnt mean i am superwoman. i wish like hell i was .
~nikki
Old 05-04-2004, 10:36 AM

I think that's totally understandable, Nikki One of the things I love about my husband is every couple weeks or so, he'll take the baby out with him for a few hours, leaving me to soak in the tub, paint my nails, read a book by myself, or whatever.

I love the night before starting my shift at work, too...everyone's gone to bed and I have a few hours of wonderful quiet all to myself
Old 05-06-2004, 09:21 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to having_fun
When I was in the AF, especially at RAF Mildenhall my wife used to call it her vacation, ha ha... She would eat when she wanted to, shop when she wanted to, get out of bed when she wanted to, etc. Then the day before I came home, make like the white tornado and clean up all her messes. Oh, and do a cheesecake a day.... ha ha
Old 05-06-2004, 09:35 AM
is not this trim anymore!

I cook. Now those of you that know me, already know what I mean by that. I do 99.9999998% of the cooking in our house, but it's stuff that Mrs. WI and the kids will eat. (that translates to BORING) So when she takes the kids to the beach for a week or so, well, I cook the kind of stuff I like to eat.

I will take my chicken marsala out to the living room and watch the news, and when I'm done...I'll wash the dishes (pots and pans are already done because I clean as I go), then run a load of laundry, iron a shirt for tomorrow, take a shower, then pour a tall scotch and sit down in a comfy pair of boxers to watch a movie that I'd never be able to see with them around. No, you perverts! A MAN'S movie! Stuff with spys, serial killers & cops, guns, high speed chases & yes...perhaps even some boobs! Then I'll go upstairs and play on the laptop for a bit before finally going to sleep.

On the last day, I'll mow the lawn. ha ha

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.