Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-03-2004, 07:04 PM

Need advice on Orgasms

I have a few questions for the ladies. How often do you have an orgasm during intercourse – without touching yourself or using any toys? I’m asking because it’s really rare for me. Touching myself always works, I just don’t feel fully comfortable with that. It also helps to orgasm first through foreplay. Any suggestions for positions that work well for you or is touching just the way to go? I’d love to try a new partner to see if it’s him or me that makes it so difficult, but that’s not an option – he’s my soulmate. I’d love any suggestions.
Old 05-03-2004, 07:14 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I can rarely orgasm with out consistent clittoral attention so often I cum before he enters me or one of us touches me while he strokes inside me. Every once in awhile if I cum before he enters me, the planets will align and the tides will cease and I can have a fabulous orgasm just from the feel of his cock reaching deep inside me.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-03-2004, 07:20 PM

Nice to know I'm not alone in needing lots of clit stimulation.
Old 05-03-2004, 07:26 PM
My own little world

Send a message via AIM to TinTennessee Send a message via MSN to TinTennessee Send a message via Yahoo to TinTennessee
No sweetie you aren't alone....there are more of us that need the clitoral stimulation than you can imagine.
Old 05-03-2004, 08:39 PM

Send a message via MSN to rob35can Send a message via Yahoo to rob35can
My wife has only had on orgasm from intercourse only.

She can orgasm with clit stimulation or oral VERY easily. So it just doesn't happen for everybody without clitoral stimulation.
Old 05-03-2004, 09:02 PM
Stiff Member

You sound pretty normal. Lots of women need continuous clitoral stimulation to orgasm. But if you ever need any help or evaluation...

I can't get through to her 'cause it doesn't permit
But I'm gonna give her everything I've got to give.

I hear your sweet voice calling
out my name
As I stare from a six foot cell
And from beyond I heard the words
Deceptively Yours
Old 05-04-2004, 06:05 AM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
its hard for me as well, hubby has to be in the right position LOL and i only cum from intercorse alone in that ONE position LMAO poor guy, he can flip me any wich way he wasnts but damit that one position better be there somewhere LMAO

nikki
Old 05-04-2004, 07:26 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to huntersgirl
I need the clitoral stimulation as well! On a few occassions it has happened w/ out, but my s/o begs me to rub my clit! So whats a girl to do? I must oblige.

1 2 3 4 5 6

Never say never, but if you do it's okay to change your mind~me, I think
Old 05-04-2004, 09:44 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
there have been a very few times that i came w/o clitoral stimulation, just penetration. they were VERY intense orgasms. i don't know what hubby did differently on these occations but if i could figure it out i would teach a class. i can also make my flesh feel jumpy and quivery just thinking about some especially good sex or fantasy. these aren't orgasms so to speak but they are very close and it feels a bit like getting teased by squirming around in a tight pair of jeans. for the most part though, i can't cum unless me or hubby touches the magic button.
Old 05-04-2004, 09:45 AM
Nurse Ratchet Graduate

Send a message via MSN to flutelady
There are a few positions that I can cum in without additional stimulation. I know the things that work for me and am happy to share that knowledge with my partner as well as try new things. Lovemaking is a "team sport"... knowing what each other needs and not being afraid to help out... well, it's just the way I like it.

It's no trick loving somebody at their best. Love is loving them at their worst.
~Tom Stoppard~

It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married.
~George Burns~

As bad as I am, I'm proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem.
~A. DiFranco~
Old 05-04-2004, 10:34 AM

Re: Need advice on Orgasms

Quote:
Originally posted by Curious gal
I have a few questions for the ladies. How often do you have an orgasm during intercourse – without touching yourself or using any toys? I’m asking because it’s really rare for me. Touching myself always works, I just don’t feel fully comfortable with that. It also helps to orgasm first through foreplay. Any suggestions for positions that work well for you or is touching just the way to go? I’d love to try a new partner to see if it’s him or me that makes it so difficult, but that’s not an option – he’s my soulmate. I’d love any suggestions.

Not a lady, but it's just about 100% for my wife. Definitely the best position for her is missionary, second is her on top, others basically don't work for her.
Old 05-04-2004, 12:09 PM

Your wife is a luck lady Loren! I'm in the same boat as most of the folks here- It is RARE for me without some kind of clittoral stimulation. The one position that I've managed to make work is for us to sit facing one another, with my legs around his waist and both of us lean back a little... If nothing else, it's a fun position
Old 05-05-2004, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by katekate42
Your wife is a luck lady Loren! I'm in the same boat as most of the folks here- It is RARE for me without some kind of clittoral stimulation. The one position that I've managed to make work is for us to sit facing one another, with my legs around his waist and both of us lean back a little... If nothing else, it's a fun position

I aim to provide stimulation while I'm inside her. Most of the time I remain most of the way inside her, the repeated pressure on her clit does the job.
Old 05-05-2004, 08:04 PM

it happens almost every time if i'm on top riding him, or if we're sitting up facing each other. and somehow my boy's making it happen while i'm on my back. he did the first time we were together and i almost died. it was soooooo intense. i dunno what he's dong but *damn*.
Old 05-06-2004, 08:42 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to having_fun
The one position that has seemed to work on all the women over the years, is with her on her back, with me holding her legs straight up on either side of my head, deep penitration and a rocking motion lifting her ass up and down.