Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-14-2004, 08:15 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Re: Vaj

Quote:
Originally posted by Prophet Reality

....... raced to the room of his guests. He let his mind scan theirs and determined that they were awake and dressed. He knocked on the door. When he got a response, he entered and appraised the dress that Pheadra had on and smiled lustily.

"Very nice choice Pheadra. Ash is need of certain nurishment, so we must beg your forgiveness for an hour as we fulfill this need. Please help yourself to whatever is in the house. I pulled out another bottle of wine that is chilling, there is plenty of food that you can choose from. Again we beg your forgiveness and will return ready for your company."

Phaedra was just beside herself when Vaj complimented her choice of dress. Jumping up and down like a child, "Gen, did you hear that?? Did you??? He said 'Very nice choice Phaedra.' He liked it! He likes me!! OH MY GOD, Gen!!! He likes me!!!"

Phaedra's ample breasts were bouncing up and down as she jumped around the room and Gen had to resist reaching out to touch them. After all she didn't know how soon Vaj would be back and she didn't want to be busy with Phaedra if there was even the slightest chance of being with Vaj once again. After all isn't that what she came back to him for? Certainly she loved playing with the young girl, but she wanted Vaj and wanted him badly. She wanted to be with him any way he would have her, and she was just dying to see him with Phaedra. Phaedra was after all still a virgin to male/female sex and Gen wanted to be present and maybe even participate when Vaj deflowered her.

Genevieve, leaving her thoughts and coming back to reality, tried to calm Phaedra down. "Phaedra.......don't get so excited. It was just a passing comment. Don't read more into it than there is. Listen, Vaj said there is a chilling bottle of wine and some more food. Let's go down to the kitchen and see what he left for us."

She takes Phaedra by the hand and leads her thru the darkened halls, knowing every twist and turn by heart. Phaedra kept wanting to look in every room they passed by. She actually opened one door. She stood in that doorway stunned. In the room she saw tables with straps, chairs with restraints, chains on the wall, and things whose uses she couldn't begin to fathom. Gen jerked her away and shut the door. She didn't want Phaedra to know too much too soon, afraid she'd try to run if she had any clue what lie ahead of her.

After a bit they finally got to the kitchen. There were platters of all sorts of foods waiting for them. So much food that they both wondered how many people Vaj was actually feeding. They filled their plates and poured themselves each a glass of wine and began to eat. They were still eating when Vaj and Ash returned.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 04-19-2004, 07:43 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Genevieve

As she and Phaedra were eating she wondered how long it would be before Vaj returned. She hoped that he would not be too full from his feeding to play with them. She absently reached out and began to stroke Phaedra's leg with her foot the desire for sexual contact still burning hot within her.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 04-20-2004, 09:45 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Vaj

Vaj followed Ash into the manor and quickly scanned his property to discover the women in the kitchen and finishing a meal. He knew that they would need some time before he could start playing with them. He sent his thoughts to Ash to let her know that he wanted to deflower Pheadra this night and he wanted her and Gen in the room as well so that they could all play together. As the thoughts sank into Ash's mind, he could sense her pelasure with his plans. They slowly walked into the kitchen, making sure to make a little bit of noise so as not to frighten them. He saw that Gen and Pheadra had started without them and he smiled as he sensed that they wanted to play as much as he and Ash did.

Old 04-22-2004, 09:48 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

As Genevieve sat there rubbing Phaedra's leg letting her mind wander she felt the hair on the back of her neck stand up on end. She got that feeling like she was being watched. She turned slowly and seen that Vaj and his beautiful companion had returned to the house. Fire sparked in her belly instanty as she gazed into Vaj's eyes. "Welcome home my lord. I hope that you sated your appetite." she managed to say to Vaj.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 04-24-2004, 12:13 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

"Greetings Geneieve. Yes I am sated in a way, yet hungy in another. And how are you Pheadra? I hope you found enough to eat. For I feel that tonight will be a long night indeed. Shall we adjourn to much more comfortable rooms?"

Vaj then steps up to Pheadra and takes her arm gently. He squeezes gently and then guides her into the study. There is a large wooden desk, several high back leather chairs and 2 very long couches. He walks over to one of the couches and sits Pheadra down before him. He looks into her eyes and can see the pure desire and lust within them. He slides his thin fingers through her hair down to her face and gently raises her to that they can kiss...

Old 04-25-2004, 08:03 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Phaedra

Phaedra's mouth was full of food when Vaj inquired as to her well being and she was unable to answer. She felt foolish and hoped he wouldn't think her rude. Those concerns faded when he suggested they all adjourn to the study.

When Vaj took Phaedra by the arm his fingers felt like ice and a shudder went right through her. But she had wanted to feel his touch right from the start so she ignored her instincts. He guided her into his study. She looked around quickly and was impressed with the extra long couches. Vaj sat Phaedra down on one of the couches and she looked into his eyes.......still a bit turned on from Genevieve teasing her in the kitchen. But there was more in her eyes than that. She desired him.....wanted to feel his lips on hers......wanted to feel his touch.........wanted to be possessed by him.

He leaned down, tilted her face up and kissed her. As his lips touched hers another cold chill ran through her and she nearly passed out.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 04-26-2004, 06:34 AM

Ash smiled slightly as she watched Vaj lead the young Phaedra away and then cast silvery eyes on Genevieve. She could feel the woman's excitement and vaguely wondered, as she had in the past, if Vaj had always sent woman's panties on fire. The question had never actually been asked to her companion, but she sensed that he knew already what she sometimes thought. Rarely was there anything truly private between the two of them.

"How are you tonight, Genevieve?" Ash finally spoke, her sharp eyes studying the woman's beautiful features curiously...
Old 04-27-2004, 10:08 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

As she watched Vaj kissing Phaedra and her reaction to him Genevieve could feel her own excitement growing. It was almost as thrilling to watch Vaj as it was to be with him.
"How are you tonight, Genevieve?" Ash finally spoke, her sharp eyes studying the woman's beautiful features curiously...
Ash's stronly feminine voice broke through Gen's thoughts and a strange new shiver ran up her spine. Genevieve turned to regard Ash and found the beautiful woman staring at her. " I am well. How are you?" Genevieve found herself staring at Ash and was amazed at how the woman could look so strong yet so soft and sweet at the same time.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 04-28-2004, 06:06 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

As Vaj kisses Phaedra deeply, he can sense her emotions swim in delight and confusion. He blocks out the confusion and then gently lifts her and sets her on one of the big couches. He breaks the kiss and looks her in the eyes. "Nothing to fear M'Dear. I will not hurt you, unless you ask me too."

Vaj then starts to kiss her face and lets his hands roam all over her body. He feels her nipples harden as he pinches and rolls them through her dress. He place his leg between her legs and pushes it up until he is touching her pussy. He can feel the heat through his pants and makes his cock stir. He then sends out his thoughts to Ash and feels her starting to move toward Gen and her thoughts are filled with pleasure and fun for the both of them.

Old 04-28-2004, 06:23 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Phaedra

Suddenly all the fear and confusion seemed to drain from Phaedra leaving only excitement to finally be with Vaj and the desire to be possessed by him.

Her nipples harden quickly as he pinches her nipples and runs his hands over her plump body. She begins to breathe deeper and faster while arching her back, lifting her breasts up to his touch. As he pushes his knee against her pussy, she instinctively begins to hump herself against him. Phaedra reaches out and tries to pull Vaj's face down to her ample breasts......anxious to feel his mouth on them......anxious to feel his mouth all over her body.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 05-01-2004, 10:19 AM

Ash

"I am well. How are you?" Genevieve asked in return, her eyes holding. Ash's red lips twitched slighty, then broke into a sultry soft smile.

"I'm doing well. Thank you. I hope you are enjoying your stay here at the mansion." She watched the woman nod slightly, curiously studying her as she slowly walked toward her, then took a seat, shifting her weight.

"Good...Vaj adores guests...especially those that enjoy their stay. I sense he is particularly fond of you." She continued, her voice purring out sweetly as she cast her sharp glittering eyes on her face...
Old 05-03-2004, 08:38 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

As Pheadra pulled him to her breast, Vaj opened his mouth and resisted the urge to drop his fangs. Through her dress he sucked her nipples and bite gently at them. As they harden with his attention, he dropped his fangs, but not to draw blood, but to rip the cloth away so that he could taste her bare flesh. Her sucked her nipples into his mouth and then proceed to rip her clothes off of her body with his claws. She shivered at the touch of them against her flesh, yet he could tell that it only excited her more. Especially when she pressed herself hard against his leg and he could feel her juices leak through to his legs.

Old 05-05-2004, 05:23 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Phaedra

Phaedra shivered and moaned as Vaj sucked her nipples. At first it frightened her when he ripped her gown away, but soon she was even more excited. She had her eyes closed so she didn't see his fangs, or his claws. So she still had no idea what she was up against.....literally or figuratively.

Unaware her juices were leaking thru her clothes and his, Phaedra kept pressing herself against Vaj.....She wanted him, and wanted him badly......little realizing just how completely he would come to possess her.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 05-05-2004, 05:40 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

Vaj could sense how badly Phearda wanted him. He looked around for Ash and Gen and wondered if they were watching or playing with each other. Vaj then moves his clawed hand down Pheadra's body, trailing his nails over her delicate skin. Leaving very small lines of blood in his wake. When he is between her legs he moves his hand in to feel how wet she is and prepares to.....

Old 05-05-2004, 06:09 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Phaedra

......taste her soaking wet pussy. But before he can get in close enough to taste her, she feels his sharp claws and opens her eyes only to see the trails of blood on her body. She lets out a shriek and tries to get away from him. "What's wrong with you?? What are you doing to me? I'm bleeding!! How could you do this to me?" His hands clamp down around her arms and forces her back down. She cries out to Genevieve and Ash to rescue her........"Gen!! Ash!! Please! Help me!! He's trying to hurt me.......He's making me bleed!" Her struggle, along with the sight and scent of her blood, only serving to excite him more and increase his desire to possess her. He tells her to be quiet and that Ash and Genevieve know better than to interfere with him. He laughs as he sees the fear in Phaedra's eyes, her fear also feeding his needs. He roughly pushes her back on the couch and finishes ripping her gown from her body, using his knees to spread her legs apart.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy