Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Personals
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-16-2003, 04:33 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

OK, I know that I have been here for a while and, at the risk of commeting rather than contributing, after reading a number of these personals (and there are a lot) I would just like to say...

...I clearly need to get my ass over to Ireland! I have a real weak spot for redheads with green eyes (my one admission for this thread *LOL*) and there seem to be a number of Irish lasses @ this site ;-)
Old 12-17-2003, 03:19 AM

I guess I should introduce myself too. I'm not exactly a newcomer to Pixies, though I only registered somewhat recently. I've been browsing Pixies since around the time the site opened, and have been quite amazed by the community that has developed here.
Some info about myself: I'm 21 years old, from Canada. I've been pushing myself hard to go through an English and Computing Science joint major for the better part of four years, and I've got the tattered notes and ragged books to show for it. On a more related note, I'm incredibly open and sexual, I love to talk about sex and discuss at length how people feel and interact with each other. I'm definitely not a stereotypical CMPT social disaster, not by a long shot. Currently I'm in a relationship with a beautiful goddess, and we both enjoy experimenting and challenging ourselves sexually and mentally.

BTW-About the nickname, I signed up for one of those "Become a minister free" pages online, and I couldn't think of a better name...

-Dan
Old 12-17-2003, 07:09 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Welcome formally Rev. Dan Glad to see you finally posting and letting people get to know you!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-04-2004, 02:11 PM
Just me.

Hey, reverendDan. Welcome to Pixies (formally). Glad to have you with us and look forward to reading your posts.
Old 02-01-2004, 04:42 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to gamer
guess i should answer this eh?

well im am 20, male from canada, im in college, umm and i dont really know what else to say
Old 02-01-2004, 04:53 PM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
I say I hope you're ready for a teasingly good time.......
Old 02-02-2004, 12:28 AM

Send a message via AIM to AM41188
Andy's Personal

Woohoo! Just turned 18, so I guess this is finally legal...

Lets see here-My name is Andy, as I said I'm 18, 'bout ready to head off to VTEC, so I thought I'd introduce myself while still sober. I hope to start posting my stories, mabye even some pictures here and there ;-)
Old 02-08-2004, 09:14 PM
Great White Pussy Hunter

Send a message via AIM to OziJuggalo Send a message via Yahoo to OziJuggalo
hi all im Ian im a 28yrd sinlge male from sydney Australia i have 1 17month old son who i love to death and he is the only thing that kept me from killing my self when my ex told me she did not need me no more but you get that and im way over it now and am looking to move on im what some would call a BHM but with out the H... now the OziJuggalo this well im into a rap group called insane clown posse im sure most you americans have heard of them any way there fan base are called juggalos so i am 1 and being from australia i but Ozi in front ok thats me want to know any thing else feel free to ask

Have You Ever Had A Juggalo Between Your Thighs
Old 02-12-2004, 05:03 AM
Swollen Member

Send a message via Yahoo to zipededoo
Hi all, Although I've been posting here for a little while, and you've seen way more of me here than my mum or dad (*waves* hi mum and dad, what the hell are you doing on here!), you probably don't know a great goddam about me.

I'm Rob, a 35 year old writer in Sydney, living with my partner and 17 month old son north of the city. My partner and I share childcare, as she works nights. Which all means I don't see much of her at all, so weekends get a bit precious to us.

I'm bi and very open when it comes to sex, probably more so than my partner, but that's all cool. I love this place and really feel at home amongst all you guys. Thanks for making me feel so welcome. As you probably guessed, I know hotwetpussy from way way back, when I was living in the UK.

-Rob
Old 02-16-2004, 10:16 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to MinnesotaGuy
I'm a 20/m from the midwest, college student, bi-curious. Anything else you'd like to know? PM me.
Old 02-18-2004, 03:31 PM
Single scottish guy

Send a message via AIM to smithy020 Send a message via MSN to smithy020 Send a message via Yahoo to smithy020
well not that i post that often,
i'm Ian,
a 21yo guy for scotland, I still live with my mum, her boyf and my little sis.
Not much else to say.
Old 02-19-2004, 09:18 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to TRUSTNO1
Talking

Hello to everyone on Pixie's, I am a 32y.o. SM from AZ,I am self-employed so I dont have as much time as I would like to be on here but hey gotta make $$. I love to write stories and will submit some very soon. If ya get a second pm and introduce yourself, as I love to make new friends
Btw my name is Rocky
Old 02-19-2004, 11:09 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Hi there...very nice to meet everyone. If you need anything or have any questions feel free to contact me.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-19-2004, 11:28 PM
Loungin' Around

Quote:
Originally posted by White Noise

...I clearly need to get my ass over to Ireland! I have a real weak spot for redheads with green eyes (my one admission for this thread *LOL*) and there seem to be a number of Irish lasses @ this site ;-)

<~~~ Has red hair and green eyes, and I live in the States. Maybe you need to get your ass over here too

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 02-21-2004, 04:13 AM

Send a message via AIM to Hawka
Well why not, hmm stats on me:

Sex: Male
Jobs: Rocky Horror Picture Show/Midnight Insanity Security and Belikose Roadie
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 127lbs or so (yes im a tiny thing)
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Straight and Black, med length
Marital Status: Single

Well, anyone who wants to talk, pm I guess, :expects nothing... as usual...: