User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-09-2004, 07:58 PM

Red face Re: Y a lesbian

Quote:
Originally posted by south
So why would it have to be a lesbian?

It wouldn’t have to be a lesbian, I didn’t doubt there would be straight women who would enjoy anally fucking their men; it’s just that as a lesbian myself it’s the angle (so to speak) I’m coming from! Glad to see I’m not alone in the fantasy anyway. I pondered on the question because I’m not overly fond of mens bits (sorry guys!) and don’t have penetrative sex with men, so it seems contradictory that I like the idea of penetrating them! Anal sex isn’t something’s that ever appealed hugely, if there was a way past the danglies then that route would be better! But on the other hand an ass (be it male or female) hole can look as pert and inviting as a pussy, well from what I’ve seen of folks pictures anyway.
Old 02-10-2004, 05:57 AM
Swollen Member

Send a message via Yahoo to zipededoo
*sticks hand in the air*

me miss me miss me!!!!

Ummm, well, I'd do it. But you know I'd love to go the whole nine yards and dress as a woman while you did it. Not only would it be pleasurable from a purely physical perspective, but the mind-fuck would be wild too!
Old 02-10-2004, 06:21 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Having had experience of how erogenous a guy's anal area can be, the idea of using a strap-on on a guy, does appeal to me, but then again, I'm straight, so as you say it's hardly surprising.

Sounds to me like there is something of the role reversal, maybe the power issue that makes it a turn on for you. The male genitals can be kinda threatening (especially when they are first encountered) and penetration is a highly invasive experience for a woman. Perhaps this fantasy has its roots in wanting to give a man "a taste of his own medicine", so to speak.

Meh....whatever its roots....enjoy the fantasy!

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 02-10-2004, 06:45 AM
Scottish Angel

whatever makes you and your partner happy!
Old 02-10-2004, 10:02 AM
is not this trim anymore!

My wife has come right out and said "there's no way I'm strapping one on". She enjoys anal play during fellatio and intercourse, but that's a little more intense than she's interested in.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 02-10-2004, 11:52 AM
Erect Member

Send a message via Yahoo to sobayli
I'd love to try it! The dressing up part would really make it hot!
Old 02-10-2004, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Loulabelle
Sounds to me like there is something of the role reversal, maybe the power issue that makes it a turn on for you. The male genitals can be kinda threatening (especially when they are first encountered) and penetration is a highly invasive experience for a woman. Perhaps this fantasy has its roots in wanting to give a man "a taste of his own medicine", so to speak.

Meh....whatever its roots....enjoy the fantasy!

Yes, I think it is something to do with playing the dominant role perhaps, though I’m not a men-hating-lesbian, wanting to give them a taste of what men can do to women. I do like men for some things! Just I am open to role-reversals of all kinds. There are so many options other than just man penetrates woman, but then everyone already knows that. Sex between F/F, M/M, M/F, M/F transexuals with either gender, it’s all good.

Zipededoo As you’ve got your hand in the air, can I stoop over it? :lick:
Old 02-11-2004, 01:51 AM

Send a message via AIM to Wolverine55
I'd try it

I am very open minded so I think I would give it a try just for fun... I mean if a man can pleasure a women giving her anal why not the women having a crack at it just for fun. So any ladies wanna try.. lol
Old 02-11-2004, 01:27 PM
Count Spankula

I've known a few "straight" women who have enjoyed strapping one on and having their way with me... If any ladies would like to try it, please let me know.
Old 02-11-2004, 02:43 PM
I got my "eyes" on U!

mind over matter.

all this chat just as I was getting used to the expression "a mind is a terrible thing to waste"
The mind is undoubtablely the biggest sex organ.
Old 02-11-2004, 05:03 PM

I'm yours for the taking! Dress me up, bend me over, and have your powerful way with me!
Old 02-11-2004, 05:47 PM

If any of you have paid attention to my last few posts, you'll see that lately I've discovered the absolutely wonderful feeling of fucking my ass with vibrators. I've always been VERY open about my femenine side. Actually from my experiences, I've felt that the average guy on the street was .. well .. an asshole. When it comes to my morals about how to treat women, I try to follow as many morals as possible from the days of king author, simply adjusted somewhat for different dates. During sex, I prefer to act in a femenine manner.

I've thought about the idea of asking my wife to fuck me with a strap on but she's too old fashion for anything like that. So I've left this area to my private fantasies. I'll tell you, at this point I've fantasized mostly about being completely dominated. I love squating down and fucking myself crazy with a big red vibrator. I've pretty much gotten to the point now that in a consequence free enviroment, with countless annonymous men I'd pretty much scream "Fuck me like a man, fuck me like a woman, just fucking fuck me!!"

Oh dear god, this is getting too much, I just thought about how hot it would be to be surrounded by women playing with themselves and/or each other while truely getting off on seeing me wrap my lips around big throbbing cocks sucking them deep til they fill my throat with cum. Not to mention seeing me climb onto an even bigger cock and buck my hips, fucking my ass until he empty his balls in my ass. It'd be even hotter if I was getting head while I fucked myself up and down on that pumping cock.

Sorry everybody, been pretty horny and started fatasizing for a second.
Old 02-11-2004, 05:52 PM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
yes ive done it to a guy and he absolutly luved it. he cam so hard it was hard to get it all !!! i used a small vibe on him while i was going down shocked him at first but he was willing and it was fun

~nikki
Old 02-11-2004, 07:23 PM

it's definitely an interesting discussion.....

I don't know if I'd do it or not but in the right situation, one never knows

Don’t let the hardship of the past, take away from the joy of the present
Old 02-11-2004, 10:08 PM

Send a message via AIM to BrokenArrow
i volunteer my services