Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-08-2004, 03:06 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Here's a question to make you think...

If I "plowed someone's field" with Loki's tractor...who'd be the one cheating?

But now I've got a new expression! "I wouldn't plow her field with Loki's tractor!"

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 01-08-2004, 03:18 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Loki
LOL Most inspired. A great line !
Old 01-08-2004, 03:23 PM
Jumpin' Jelly Bean

Old cock and pussy may be "old" as some people describe it (odd, but there you have it folks) but to me it's talent and performance. Ask yourself this: Is my partner as good now as he/she was many many years ago? If yes, then it's not old cock 'n' pussy,
Old 01-11-2004, 08:36 PM
Inquiring Mind

I think it is only natural for people to think about "plowing another field with Loki's tractor". After awhile, things can get into a rut. I tend to like my ruts thank you and need periodically to be reminded to come out of them.

At the same time, if you are in a committed relationship, unless it happens to be of the open variety - I am a firm believer in look but don't touch.
Old 01-12-2004, 12:13 AM
Loungin' Around

<-- Is currently having a moment when thoughts of having my field plowed by another tractor doesn't sound too bad.

Willpower, please!

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 01-12-2004, 06:13 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Willpower is over-rated

Did I say that outloud?

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §€ Lilith €§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-12-2004, 07:55 AM
Soft & Silky CD

Send a message via Yahoo to Tess
As a former farmer, I have some insight into this.

It's really not the tractor, it's who is driving the tractor. Tractors are pretty much the same. Some are heavy duty, some have more fuel capacity, some have large wheels,... well, you catch the drift. All of them can plow a field, and most of them do a good job at tilling the soil.

The mastery of the driver is what is at issue here. You can always just furrow in a straight line, but agriculture experts agree that for each field, you change the direction on alternate years, and some years, you let the field grow over to enrich the soil. Soil is a very delicate balance, and needs to be fertilized, hoed on a regular basis, and watered very generously.

My suggestion is learn to do crop circles. That gets everyone's attention, and puts a whole new look on that same field.

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
- Voltaire (1694-1778)

"I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them."
- Ian L. Fleming (1908-1964)

Old 01-12-2004, 12:14 PM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
Thank you, everybody, for your responses. I just found my friend's statements to be very depressing. I don't see why anyone would bother to commit to a LTR if they DO believe that they will get tired of their partner's body before too long. He also believes that you shouldn't have to work at a relationship. I totally disagree there, too. I think a couple will be more likely to get bored w/each other if they don't make a concerted effort to keep their relationship alive and thriving. I'm a firm believer in the saying if the grass seems greener on the other side of the fence, try watering your own lawn.
Old 01-12-2004, 12:30 PM

Most people crave novelty, regardless of how good it is at home.

That is why married people go to strange places to pretend that

there is something different happening.

The grass IS always greener over the septic tank, and there is always

a possibility of falling in.

Personal call.
Old 01-12-2004, 01:32 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
<~~~~~ is wondering if Oldfart just called me a septic tank

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §€ Lilith €§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-12-2004, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by WildIrish
If the grass is greener on the other side of the fence...

it's time to water your lawn!

Then it's high time, I would say

But better late than never, no question.

Best, I think, is to keep the grass watered all the time, from the beginning - and I know it's possible. It's up to behave the same you did in the beginning of the relasionship.

At least for me it worked, for almost 10 years now
Old 01-12-2004, 02:36 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Hmmmmm, now I'm thinking.

How do I know that my lawn is green because of my sprinkler and not from Tru-Green Chem Lawn?

And is it a crime that if while watering my grass...my sprinkler oversprays and hit's the neighbor's lawn?

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 01-12-2004, 02:41 PM

I totally agree, Aurora.
Old 01-12-2004, 03:25 PM

I understand what you are saying, OldFart, but I still think it is rather depressing. I also think that is why it IS extremely important, as Aurora said, to always be working at keeping the relationship as alive as possible. You may not still feel that same feeling of lust that you did on day 1, but hopefully your love has deepened and you have become creative in ways to keep you interested in what you have at home. Plus, yes, the grass may actually be greener over the septic tank; there will always be people out there who we think are sexually attractive, but is it worth stepping in septic tank doo-doo to experience that green grass? Is what you have at home worth jeopardizing to experience it? Well, I am getting away from my original question of whether your partner's body always has to become old hat.

Thanks for giving your insight into it; I appreciate it.
Old 01-12-2004, 06:22 PM

I know it's the same cock and the same pussy - but the same thoughts apply to eating. We don't stop eating a great filet mignon just because we've eaten thousands in the past. Thank God! Imagine having to go out hunting each time you wanted to get laid.

But we are naturally blessed with a great curiosity about other cocks and pussies. That's natural - even President jimmy Carter admitted to it - so there's no need to get up tight about what exactly is hidden in those tight pants. So when-ever I find a hot, wet blond in my hotel bed, I know just what to do. But I don't go out looking for something extra - no-one knows my cock as well as Milady and she does it best. Of course, if she were to bring an extra pussy (or cock) home as a temporary sex-toy, I will be delighted to join in the fun.