Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-20-2003, 04:42 PM

Massage the G-spot (yes! I know where it is) and gentle run my tongue around your clit. Trust me you'd feel like you had been turned inside out when i'd finished with you.
Old 11-20-2003, 06:09 PM
I got my "eyes" on U!

after I came in you, I would lick for hours like a puppy till you started to do some serious barking and leg thumping...
Basically what ever it takes baby....
Old 11-20-2003, 08:18 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Hi Summer

Hmmmm.....what a question.....

I imagine you bending forward over the Tiki Bar the hem of your short skirt rides up as you lean further. Of course you are wearing no panties and I glance the deep pink of your lips pouting from beneath the pale moon of your ass. I bend and run the flat of my tongue in a long slow stroke along the contour of your slit. My hands gently persuade your thighs to part and my tongue dips deeper into the tight damp hole that is getting wetter with each new lick. You squirm and push backwards onto my face, my tongue eagerly swirls to greater depths while my lips nibble and brush against yours. I pause before lapping softly at your clit, twisting the tip of my tongue into it's folds and then sucking it in between my teeth. You shudder and moan as I eagerly nibble, lick, kiss, suck and bite every succulent inch of your pussy. My hands hold your hips tight as you buck wildly between my face and the bar..........MMM mmmmm

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 11-25-2003, 02:31 PM

Send a message via AIM to BrokenArrow
I can beleieve we are fina going to meet. I sit in the hotel room full of anticipation. My desires my dreams, they are all replaced with anxiety as the key to the handle to the motel door begins to turn. I put my beer down and stand off the bed, my hard cock already visible. In that last moment before the door opens I hope I do not offend.
All my worries, however, are suddendly wisked away by your beasuty. You stand in the door dressed as a true antebellum beasuty. We do not speak but had right into each others arms
Old 11-25-2003, 02:35 PM

After sharing a passionite kiss I knew this was meant to be. We fit together on some metaphysical plain. I know I will explore the deepest realms of lust with you.
Our entagled bodies collapse on the bed and i begin to nibble on your ears. Kissing my way to your sahoulder blades. Wow even they are perfect. Beauty of engineering a tribute to God herself. I lift off your shirt and sdtare an amazmnent at your braless chest. Your nipples seem to gleem in the light as if they are begging for attention. I place one and on each of your breasts and need them with the delicacy of a baker.
Old 11-25-2003, 02:47 PM

After sharing a passionite kiss I knew this was meant to be. We fit together on some metaphysical plain. I know I will explore the deepest realms of lust with you.
Our entagled bodies collapse on the bed and i begin to nibble on your ears. Kissing my way to your sahoulder blades. Wow even they are perfect. Beauty of engineering a tribute to God herself. I lift off your shirt and sdtare an amazmnent at your braless chest. Your nipples seem to gleem in the light as if they are begging for attention. I place one and on each of your breasts and need them with the delicacy of a baker.
Meanwhile I am planting kisses down your belly. Down your perfectly arced body. Such symmetry! Such vbeauty! When I reach your bellybutton I allow my hands to massage your most initmate places. As soon as your dress hits the floor your musk fills the room. I plant tiny kisses all over your belly as my hands fiond their prize. Two fingers rub the outside of your slit. Teasing. Your back arches as you urge me to enter. I pull my hands away and begin to kiss the inside of your thighs. I want you to be totured by desrie, to be fully enraptured by our love. I use my tongue to lick your leg down to thew back of you knee. I then repeat the process in the reverse order on your other leg. It is time.
I place my tongue, flat on the top of your pussy, just above your clit, and slowly in one motion begin to lick. With my tongue laid flat I lock down your clit, across your lips, and continue till I reach you tiny rosebud. Once again I reverse my method. Once I reach your clit again, I clampl down with my teeth, and flick your swollen and captured clit with my tongue. You begin to buck wildly. I slow my motion down , but still hold you captive. Slowly to fingers enter your drenced pussy. I curve them upward and explosre your most treasured folds.
Irelease your clit and you let out a soft sigh. If only you knew that this was just beginning. I suck each lip in turn into my mouth and flick it with my tongue. Once I reach your love hole I spread your pussy lips with my fingers, and let my tongue fuck your pussy. Quicker and quicker it slays your slit. I place my thumb in your pussy as I continue to lick your whole, my fingers somehow begin to explore your backside pressing against your tight brown hole. I do not enter. I do not know your rules but you love my gentle touches. Ileave your pussy and begin to lick your asshole as my fingers dance inside your cunt. Your back arches one more time you are close. It is time to finish this.
I return my mouth to your clit, and clamp down on uitone more time.I pull the hood back with one hand and lick twith the fury of fire. Meanwhile my fingers are darting in and out of your pussy. First one, then two, then three. A steady piston of power. You moaning grows deeper. Thats it Summer cum for me. This is what I wanted,.
Suddenly you body shakes a,d I feel your pussy clamp around my fingers pulsing in you joy. You reach down pull my face to yours and we share a passionate kiss. You lean over next to my ear and whisper, "Thank You."