Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-26-2003, 10:15 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
[ l ] Stories [ l ]

How many of you came here because you found the stories? How many of you still read the stories? How often do you take the time to leave feedback for the stories you have read?

The stories are usually what draws people to this site. I think the people who take the time to write and share their stories should be commended for being so giving and open.

I just wanted to say thanks to all the people who have written stories to share with us and to thank those of you who support and leave feedback to those writers.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 10-26-2003, 10:30 AM
Banned

I came for the stories and haven't read them lately. I don't leave feedback like I should. Thanks for all the great stories (and thanks for the reminder, Lilith)!
Old 10-26-2003, 10:59 AM

Hi Lilith, First time Replier long time reader. I'd been reading Pixies stories a while before I registeres. The only reason I registered was because someone sent me a link to a thread and I couldn't read it otherwise. I still read the stores, they're amunition for my dreams.

I've never left any feedback because I never really thought of it.

I agree with the acknowledgement of the authors on here the stories are excellent and the local matress manufacturers are happy too because of the amount of times I've changed them due to the dreams fuelled by the stories.

FAIR PLAY to one and all!
Old 10-26-2003, 11:08 AM
Resident craftsman

Send a message via AIM to Vullkan Send a message via Yahoo to Vullkan
I found this sight looking for the stories and to try my hand at it. Sometimes I will comment to the author. I just wish I had more time to write more stories
Old 10-26-2003, 11:37 AM

Came for the stories, stayed for the people. I do still read, and got brave enough to throw some of my own scribblings into the mix. I know first hand how encouraging the feedback to be (and thanks again to everyone who send me some!!)...but shamefully don't leave it very often. My excuse is that my hands are often otherwise engaged by then....but it's not a good enough one when all you really need to leave is "wow" .

Thanks for the reminder Lil.
Old 10-26-2003, 01:34 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

I originally found this place via the stories....i do still read them....but not as much as i should...but when i do read one i always leave feedback

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 10-27-2003, 06:15 AM
Everybody Stretch!

When I do have the time to get over to the stories (I have a regime of where to go and what to look at first) I do leave feedback! I haven't had much time lately (ok....for a long while now)...but I do get there from time to time and yes I do leave a note.........to at least say TY!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 10-27-2003, 06:51 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

I'm the odd one out, I guess - I didn't come for the stories at all. I found Pixies when I was looking for a place to post my pics, and then I discovered the Gen Sex forums and the rest.

I very rarely read the stories at all, to tell the truth. When i do I like to leave feedback, but it doesn't happen too often unfortunately.

CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 10-27-2003, 07:55 AM

I did come to pixies for the stories and still read them. I admit though I don't leave feedback because I never really thought about it. I'll try to remember to leave feedback now!

Thanks to all the people who have contributed to the stories here..you're all great!
Old 10-27-2003, 08:02 AM

Hung about

Drawn to the stories

Quartered with good friends.

All punishment should be so bad.
Old 10-27-2003, 06:59 PM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
I don't read the stories as I did when I first came in here but I am guilty as charged of not leaving a note. I'll do better. Now I guess I have to report to the dungeon. Woe is me.

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 10-27-2003, 07:00 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
*laughs maniacally*^^^ has fallen into my trap

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 10-28-2003, 11:43 AM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
i came bc a friend sent me thae link to the stories LOL i got to perusing the site found the chat roomand stayed bc everyone here is so nice! luv u all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*blows kisses to all*

~nikki~
Old 10-28-2003, 11:49 AM
Prince of Pervs

I did come at first for the stories then I hit the chatroom and the rest is history lol

I did reply to some people's stories and of course I did have a little go at writting my own which is still floating about if anyone wants to read it..........errr look for the train ride.... or something like that.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

Sarcasm: It's not big and it's not clever...........but it's funny as fuck!

The Special One!
Old 10-28-2003, 08:03 PM
Learning to talk sexy

I came for the stories ... its still a big part of my being here .... I guess that has to do with my assigned task ... but then my assigned task got assigned to me (I think) cause that's my main area of interest .... though I do absolutely love the people of Pixies ... I often leave comments to the stories ... and can say that I love seeing comments made to my own stories ... made a lot of friends here in the process of reading, writing and commenting on the stories!!!