Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-27-2003, 03:11 AM

men!!!!!!!!!!

As some of you will remeber a few months back from know i met my internet mate and we had agreat time getting to know each other and everything. Althoughrecently he has met someone kind of online who he has now found out doesnt like him the way that he likes her. But to cut a long story short hes only known her for five minutes and hes known me for practically a year and during that time we have told each other everything and i though we had become really close in that time as u would do when u have known someone for that long. Last night though i was chatting to him and i kind of get the feeling hes been being distant with me but the worst thing he said last nighht was when i asked him who he liked better me or her he kind of said her which pissed me off alot. At the end of day me and him have fucked seveal times and i just couldnt understand how he could like her better than me when hes only known her for two minutes and me nearly a year. I mean surely being mates with someone for a yeah counts for a alot. or is it just me ? I dont understand. help me guys!
Old 10-27-2003, 03:57 AM

The guys a jerk and an idiot, move on to someone better if you can, and time delay virus his computer before leaving.
Old 10-27-2003, 04:40 AM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
Pinkbutton I think your problem isn't men in general but the attitude some people have about online relationships. It seems some don't consider these real and no rules apply. They present you with what they feel you want to read and probably several others at the same time. You have been met and are no longer a challenge so it's off to the next adventure. I've met women who have done the same things. It sucks to be used. Hugs Pinkbutton.

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 10-27-2003, 05:06 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

Awwww pinkbutton hun!!!!!!!!
HUGS!

I suspect that when you asked him "Who do you like more, me or her?" he might have assumed you meant "Who are you more interested in, from a romantic/sexual point of view?". And in that case, surely he's right to answer the other person, given that you a) are in love with someone else, b) are married to someone else and c) have told him on numerous times that you could never leave Pudsey and nothing is going to come of your relationship save for great friendship and awesome sex?

So of course he's going to be more interested in the other woman.
But I am, of course, assuming that's what he thought you meant.

As for how much he values your friendship or whatever, I honestly couldn't say. But from what you've told me about him and what I've gleamed from your messages is that you two are very close friends, and I'm sure he values that very highly.

PB, it worries me that you're getting so worked up about him. I really think you need to let go a little, let him explore other people as it seems he wants to do, and focus on your own marriage to Pudsey. Once again, that's my best advice hun.

CasperTG
PS Yes I know you're not going to follow this advice either. I'm saying it so that, yet again, I can say "I told you so" lol!

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 10-27-2003, 09:08 AM

Pinkbutton, it's a sexual tension thing.

You've gotta keep him on the simmer, or he's off the boil.
Old 10-27-2003, 09:17 AM
~~Smokin'~~

Send a message via Yahoo to paprclphd
I agree with Casper, back off a little bit. If he is just a fling or whatever then let him go and let him find the other chick more interesting. If you are married then it shouldn't matter who this "other dude" finds more interesting, you already have someone who is 100% interested in you!

I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.
Old 10-28-2003, 03:00 AM

thanks everyone for your advice. some i agree with some i dont sorry guys!

Casper i will actually take some of your advice to heart this time cause half of it i agree with! Shock horror hey?!

Paprclphd thanks your totally 100% right there about me having pudsey who cares about me its just that my mate also means alot to me aswell.
Old 10-28-2003, 11:21 AM
Banned

I'm with Casper, too.

Putting myself in your Internet mate's shoes for a minute - I would definitely close off part of my heart from you because I know your heart is with another. I would seek other relationships with single people while still appreciating what I have with you.
Old 10-28-2003, 11:40 AM
Prince of Pervs

Without wanting to sound too harsh here.......and kinda going along with what Casper, paprclphd and Steph have said...... what were you expecting? Your Internet friend should be free to explore other people. If he's single then you're being a very selfish wanting to 'keep him to yourself' when you already have someone who loves you and who you love.........put yourself in his shoes and think how he might be feeling about the situation. He has someone who's a great friend and loves to have sex with him but he knows that's as far as it goes. He should be free to find someone to be in love with. I guess the question is are you worried about losing his friendship or are you more worried about being jealous of him having sex with other people? The most important thing between the two of you is the friendship and that's what you need to concentrate on. If you are a true friend then you would be supporting him in his exploration of other people in the hope that he can find the love that you currently enjoy with Pudsey!

OK I'm done.............goodluck pinkbutton

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

Sarcasm: It's not big and it's not clever...........but it's funny as fuck!

The Special One!
Old 10-29-2003, 03:12 AM

pussy fucker - thanks very much for your advice. I totally agree with what u have to say actually. I hadnt thought about it but i guess i am being selfish wanting him to all myself when at the end of thst day im amrried and he has no one. Although i think the reason i am being like this is because i am jealous of him having sex with someone else. I mean yeah of course i want him to be happy he knows this but ive also wondered what if he did meet someone would our friendship stop almost cause of all the time he was spending with her. I hate that idea. thanks anyway
Old 10-29-2003, 04:54 AM
Prince of Pervs

I'm glad you've thought about it all Pinkbutton.....I'm sure it's not been easy. If your friendship is strong then it wont be lost, no matter what happens in yours lives, it will just move on to a new level like every friendship does over the years

(((((hugs)))))

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

Sarcasm: It's not big and it's not clever...........but it's funny as fuck!

The Special One!
Old 10-29-2003, 09:05 AM
I got my "eyes" on U!

Ding! Casper, your response seems totally on target
Old 10-30-2003, 02:57 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
I have held back from commenting because I didn't want to be judgemental.

That question you asked "who he liked better me or her" is one that really should not have been asked. Its is setting yourself up for a fall, especially since you are married to another.

I counselled against you having sex with someone outside your marriage because invariably it causes pain. You are having some now, I think a good dose of monogamy is indicated.

It is a personal decision for you and I wish you all the best in resolving it.