Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-26-2003, 06:22 PM

Send a message via AIM to chrisrsnow
Question for the girls!

OK, here's the deal

I'm still a virgin and am concerned that when the time comes, i will not be able to fully please my lady since i am a bit on the short side. Is there such a thing as positioning that will make it easier for her to feel me when i am in her, or are there tricks that will make it better? I know i can please her in other manners, such as oral and foreplay.

I am just worried about being able to actually make sex fun for us and am also concerned that when going back and forth and in and out, since i am very short, i will be popping out alot. What can and should i do? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanx to all of the members for all of your help in the past and for being such a great bunch of people.

Chris!
Old 06-26-2003, 09:45 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Chris...

My first piece of advice... RELAX.. go with the flow.. do what feels right.. if it feels good to you.. odds are that it will for her as well...

My only other advice.. tune yourself into her.. into her needs.. her reactions.. if you do that... you will BOTH have a wonderful time
Old 06-27-2003, 12:01 AM
Banned

Best would be doggy for optimum penetration, I think! Have fun!
Old 06-27-2003, 12:02 AM
Stiff Member

What Steph said! Doggy allows max pen. She knows her stuff!

I can't get through to her 'cause it doesn't permit
But I'm gonna give her everything I've got to give.

I hear your sweet voice calling
out my name
As I stare from a six foot cell
And from beyond I heard the words
Deceptively Yours
Old 06-27-2003, 02:19 AM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Doggie possie for best penetration for sure

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 06-27-2003, 06:27 AM

Don't believe you are subscribing to this "too short" idea! I don't know why men are so focussed on size - it's such a stupid obsession. And although it's international, it seems like the true home of penis size worry is the USA. If you believe the letter and BB posting, every other guy thinks he's "too short".

Ask women. Even thouth they might have a preference for fat ones, or even long fat ones, they still say that the length is far less important that what you do with it. And the love you bring along with it.

I don't care how long it is, it's long enough to have fun. After all. lesbians seem to get along with nothing more than a clit, and I'm sure you can manage more than that. You can reach most of the important bits with your thumb......
Old 06-27-2003, 09:03 AM

thanx guys and gals.

i wonder about doggy. you say optimal penetratiuon, why is that. What makes it better then missionary? and you say all the important parts can be reached w/ a thumb? what are those? should i be aiming a certain way? also i'm short enuf that actually pumping in and out, wont i tend to slip out? in that case the next pump will hurt like hell if i ram into her butt cheek or thigh right? what should we do, keep our pumps short to ensure i stay in her?

thanx for all the advice so far, anxious to see more soon. by the way, i have pics if it'd mak it easier to show what i mean by small. Let me know if you think i should post them or PM me for them.

Thanx all!

Chris
Old 07-01-2003, 09:31 AM

Nothing new?

still no replys, i'm getting a complex here. Hope for some answers soon!
Old 07-01-2003, 09:47 AM
Banned

The site was down right after you posted, chris!

Doggy allows for the most feeling . . . for fingers, we meant anal penetration, clit playing or breast playing while you're there.

I also wouldn't worry about slipping out . . . sometimes a brief break and then re-entry feels amazing for the woman, too!
Old 07-02-2003, 05:46 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

I think we should get a big banner or something here on pixies. So a soon as you click "forums" you get the site and a great big massive sign at the top saying "LOOK, SIZE DOESN'T MATTER OK? YOU'RE NOT AS SMALL AS YOU THINK YOU ARE, AND EVEN THEN, SO WHAT? LIVE WITH IT. YOUR PARTNER WILL MORE APPRECIATE YOU CARING ABOUT HER AND LISTENING TO HER NEEDS THAN HOW BIG YOUR TOOL IS!"

I think it'd save trouble that way.

Just my thoughts!
CasperTG

PS Chris, relax. The more you worry abuot this sort of thing, the more nervous you'll get when it actually happens. Just go with the flow, enjoy the moment, listen to what she likes, try different things - who said you have to be in the one position the whole time on your first time? Most of all, HAVE FUN! Good luck!

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 07-02-2003, 05:53 PM

Another position that I suggest is to put her legs on your shoulder. It is like a variation to the missionary. This way you still can see each other.

There is nothing wrong being short chris. Unless you are a gigolo, sex is only a part of a relationship. And there are something else that is far more important in the relationship. Oh one more thing, intercourse is only a part of sex too. There are foreplays, oral sexes, touching, kissing etc that involved in sex. So you are worrying only a minor part of a minor thing in relationship. Relax.
Old 07-07-2003, 12:22 AM
I make sexytime with you

If you make her come with your tongue, she probably wouldn't care if you had a half-inch nub.
I want to do something that matters