Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-30-2003, 07:31 PM
This is my BOOMSTICK!

Send a message via AIM to Santiago
i told some of my friends about it, one even signed up (but that was probably just to see pics of my gf on here...he could have just asked me to show them to him :P )
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Old 04-30-2003, 08:06 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Quote:
Originally posted by blkcat
Sorry BlondeCurlGirl,if anything has to be kept from ones S/O
the relationship needs work,other than the physical side it is
much like having an affair,

Altho I appreciate your opinion blkcat, I must disagree.

I think it is great that based on your personal life experiences, that you believe that if you kept something from your s/o (or visa versa) that it would be a sign that your relationship needs work. However, let me remind you that EVERYONE is different.

There are many people (here at pixies and in the world in general) that keep things from their s/o and in no way is it necessarily a indication as to whether their relationship needs work. Some relationships have the "don't ask, don't tell" philosophy, while others find it necessary to look outside their relationship for things that they desire yet still have absolutely no desire to change their relationship in any way and is satisfied with the way things are (thus keeping their "indisgressions" to themselves since they don't want to change what they already have).

I don't find that ANY blanket statement fits here.... everyone is different... many have open relationships... or CHOOSE not to be exclusive yet LIKE their relationship the way it is. People have different motives and desires for the things that they do...

just my two cents.
Old 04-30-2003, 10:09 PM

WTG jenna, your last post just saved me from having to say the same thing....saved me because I would be much less eloquent than your post.

blkcat...you cannot possibly impose your beliefs on everyone here, or else you have missed the raison d'etre for this site. As jenna said, everyone is different. Keeping things from one's S/O is no different (in some cases) to the occasional "white lie" that smooths out the differences among people. My S/O has a significantly lower sex drive, does that mean the relationship needs work? NO!!!! It means that we see the world differently and we find our own way in areas that do not match. Seems to be the stuff that compatibility is made of....no two people can agree on everything all the time. And sex is generally a difficult area for discussion, if it is a problem, or could be a problem, there is no wrong keeping it away from your loved one. It is not dishonesty, merely a recognition of what you know about the person who is so close to you, and respect for how they feel.

BORU
Old 04-30-2003, 11:16 PM
Banned

The only person who knows about this site is my S/O. I've sometimes thought of mentioning it at work (an Internet dating place) but it probably wouldn't take them long to figure out I'm Steph . . . and that kind of weirds me out.

I just don't know how people might take it.
Old 05-01-2003, 02:09 AM
Prince of Pervs

*hanging head in shame* Yes Pixies is my dirty little secret...
I wonder if my S/O knows I come here...hehehe hi lou baby !

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

Sarcasm: It's not big and it's not clever...........but it's funny as fuck!

The Special One!
Old 05-01-2003, 03:01 AM
lorri

I've been around pixies for about 2 years now, and for a long while I didn't mention it to anyone in my immediate circle of friends or family.
Now, I have a few friends who know about my pixie life (both male and female) - although some don't know I have posted pics
As for my S/O - he knows I chat, but not about my posts
I introduced my best friend Hellsbells to the site .. and I have a couple of other very close friends and my cousin who have seen the pics I have posted .. and all of them think it's cool.
Old 05-01-2003, 05:54 AM

Send a message via MSN to blkcat
jennaflower and Boru,I am playing the devils advocate here,
but your arguments are only excuses.the point of the thread is
"dirty little secret"

I'm so miserable with out you,

It's almost like having you here
Old 05-01-2003, 07:18 AM
Failed voyeur*

Send a message via Yahoo to T-S
nobody knows I'm here
Old 05-01-2003, 07:44 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Quote:
Originally posted by blkcat
jennaflower and Boru,I am playing the devils advocate here,
but your arguments are only excuses.

Sometimes having some secrets are a way to stay sane. Keeping secret of something or maybe just not talking about something that the other knows is going on can be a form of compromise. I am sure if you ask any couple that has been together for 50-60 years they will surprise you in many ways on the things they had to do or not say to keep the sanity and make it that long.

To me denying my own sexual nature, where as my SO isnt sexually charged, would be far worse than having a little perverse fun at pixies.
Old 05-01-2003, 10:14 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

In my situation, my SO *does* know about Pixies and my chats. However, I have not brought him here, simply because Pixies is my own personal "space." It is a place where I can be me without the fear of repercussions I might receive from my real life friends and family. My SO really has no idea what I do here, or that I post pictures, and he's okay with that. In my humble opinion, and as Skip and others pointed out as well, whether it is Pixies or some other "private" thing that you keep to yourself, it really has nothing to do with your relationship with your SO. It's all in keeping a balance.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 05-01-2003, 11:24 AM
Bouncy Bunny

My Hunny Bunny knows I like to visit here and I always ask permission before posting pics or whatever. (Thats prob why I have like 3 pics on here. Hehe) I do have to keep this site as well as my Diablo2 gaming one secret from my family. My family is strictly religious and my mom prob would have a heart attack if she knew the "real" me. I do keep this site a secret for the most part from the people of the other site. I game with them pretty much almost every nite and feel kinda weird if I knew they knew what I look like "snaked". Besides I have a hand full with them as it is. Dont need to fuel the fire.

~babybunny~

My Stories:One Hot July Allison's Seduction Olivia's Journey
Old 05-01-2003, 12:36 PM
Mrs FussyPucker

I totally understand the 'having something just for you' thing about Pixies and I really think it depends on what you are like as a person.

There are people who are pretty reserved in all aspects of there lives - it's part of who they are, and that works for them, and there are others who are more outgoing about these things.

I really have no secrets from anyone and the reason a lot of my friends know about Pixies is because there's nothing I've said here that I wouldn't say to them if the conversation arose. They are not at all surprised when I say that I spend time on a 'site of a rather dubious reputation' and in fact are more surprised if I tell them how few men I've kissed in my life!

One of the reasons for starting this thread is that there is a female friend of mine, whom I think is just starting to discover her sexuality (her marriage has just ended) and I can't help but feel that Pixies would be a great way to help her come out of her sexual. I suppose I tend to share Pixies with those I care about and whom I feel will benefit in some way from the nuturing bosom of this place. It's like I've found this amazingly wonderous place and I just can't keep it to myself.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 05-01-2003, 01:32 PM
that's ienki .. with an i

I have two real life friends that I've told about the site.. one laughed and said she wasn't into that stuff and then other I think is a lurker if she's still on..

Originally, I was introduced to this site by my (now ex) boyfriend.. I thought it was all for boys back then and I remember being jealous when he posted comments for other girls' pics, but now... well I LOVE posting here so much... so I've no more problems along those lines..
BUt I understand why a person would keep it from his/her SO.

I do keep it from my family though
Old 05-01-2003, 01:59 PM
IGGY MY LOVE IS HOME!!!!

Iggy knows I come here but he also knows that I won't cheat in any way shape or form. I am a sexually adventerous person always looking for new things to try, with him. He has his little perv hang outs and Pixies is mine. We have an agreement that we won't chat sexually or cyber, I am the jealous type. I happen to like this place and he likes free sex pic sites that don't have message boards. Trust is the key. As to anyone else I don't tell them but I do use the same name everywhere on the net.
Old 05-01-2003, 02:32 PM

I don't think I've really shared the board with any of my friends, but I know my wife knows I post here. I don't think she reads the board but I could be wrong (are you out there hun?). We both love sex and what better way to share ideas than pixies..

I will probably not share my nick with any friends if I do show them the board. There are some things I would like to keep secret about my bedroom life.