Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-10-2003, 04:09 AM
This space for Rent

Ds

I know we have at least one Mistress among us, and maybe she can help me out.

My gf has the dark and deep desires to dominate someone. On the other hand, she loves me enough and thinks that if she really shows her deep dark and bad side, that I will get scared and wont want to be with her. Now this isnt the case, but I really dont have any desire to live in that sort of relationship. However, It might be interesting to try it out during lovemaking. Can you give me some pointers and advice on how to handle this situation. I have a slight idea of how it works, but im not sure what I need to do to protect myself, and her from cross a line. I really have no desire to suffer pain or humiliation, but I wouldnt mind giving up control in the bedroom to her if it would bring us more pleasure.
Old 03-10-2003, 05:55 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

SAFE WORDS!!!!!

Make sure you agree on a safe word BEFORE you start.... something unsexy, like "Shoelace" that you can say if she does something that's too much - then she can back off. Sometime shouting "no! no!" can be part of the game

Other than that, just set aside some time to introduce her dark side to you, and decide how submissive you are and are willing to be with her..... Let yourself go a bit, it could be heaps of fun! Just decide on rules beforehand, what you definitely can't do, what she definitely can't do, etc....

All things equal, you've got nothing to lose really, just enjoy yourself!

CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 03-10-2003, 06:23 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Cabrylla
alot of people don't live in the D/s lifestyle and are rather "vanilla" in life...but that doesn't mean people don't enjoy it behind bedroom doors *grinz* it's always worth a try and if you don't enjoy it then you can always say you tried.......and I agree with Casper...a safe word is key...

Old 03-10-2003, 08:22 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Airhog~ First thing is you have to decide is exactly how submissive you are willing to be. Are you willing to trust her implicitly even if just for a short time?

I would suggest you give her 1 night (for starters). You can do it up cute. Make a "slave" contract. In the contract stipulate your safe word and any absolute restrictions (although I think she should know you well enough to know what you might hate.........of course that is exactly what I would use then ). Give her a time period say from 6 pm to 10 am. Then at 6pm get on your elbows and knees at her feet and await instruction. If you really wanna encourage her, buy her some sexy fetish clothes or accessories, a crop is a great starter, maybe even a book by a Dom! Give her the contract and all, in a box wrapped with a bow.

This is a great way to start! Then you can figure out what you like and don't. D/s can be a 24/7 lifestyle or just an enhancement to sex.

Sex is like a library............need lots of different types of books to keep it interesting, no one wants to read Tom Sawyer for the rest of their life

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-10-2003, 09:19 AM

Send a message via ICQ to herdrkside Send a message via AIM to herdrkside Send a message via Yahoo to herdrkside
The answer to your question is simple! Just come and see me. Ill show you.
Old 03-10-2003, 10:55 AM
Pixie's Resident Reptile

Just backing up what Lilith said...no better advice than that.
Old 04-14-2003, 08:56 AM
Huggable!

As usual I spotted this thread after it was out of sight for over a month,,,,, hehe. Thats me, always a day late and a dollar short.

Anyhow, you might find this site interesting. It was given to me by a very dear friend. I haven't looked at it entirely yet. But found it to be very good so far. Good luck and have fun.

http://www.castlerealm.com/

Teddy
Old 04-14-2003, 09:18 AM
Failed voyeur*

Send a message via Yahoo to T-S
Great link Teddy.....looks like I've got some reading to do
Old 04-15-2003, 08:36 PM
Purring Member

Send a message via ICQ to chainedkitten
castlerealm is an awesome site with a lot of good advice!
Old 04-15-2003, 09:00 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I would also have to recommend the BDSM forum at Literotica. They provide alot of information on a wide variety of BDSM topics.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas