Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-26-2003, 10:54 PM

Question Old Friends!!!!!!

ok

so about a year ago i dated this chick and we dated for a while and nuttin big happened and we broke up cuz she was alwayz workin and we couldnt see each other.. anyway now i live with my father about 200km away from her and we tlak online all the time and we talk about all kinds of sexy things and fantasies anyway im leavin to go visit my old town in 3 dayz and i kno shes still a virgin and that some things are gonna happen but i car eofr her so muhc and she says she cares for me a lot aswell now i have the choice of taking her virginity and u kno i want to becuz if any guy ver took it and hurt her id kill em and i kno i would neva do that to her and she even talks about us getting married one day but i dun wanna take it and her regret it afterwards( whihc has happened to me before ) anyway do you guys think it could work cuz u kno i dun kno i would do almost anytin for her
Old 01-27-2003, 01:12 AM
smiling

Send a message via Yahoo to dzbuster
she's talking about you two getting married? how old are you both? maybe i'm reading into this something that's not there but i get the image that she's saving it for her future husband. maybe she'll go before the ring but if i'm right she's gonna be hurt by whoever if she doesn't get the ring. unless you see marring her i'd let someone else break her heart. of course i could be wrong so i' suggest talking to her and seeing what her expectations are.
Old 01-27-2003, 11:20 AM

basically thats the way i see it aswell

but
i have talked to her and she says she doesnts kno what she wants right now... she says shell kno when it happens... so im confuzzled and im am 19 and she is 20