Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-20-2003, 03:32 PM
ThePower of Chinese Woman

Unhappy I feel so guilty

that I just brake a telephone :cry:

why i keep destroy things at home? my hubby said I am so bumping person, I walk and always hit on thing and bum on thing. Just this morning i walk pass the telephone cord and strip down the telephone. Now it broke again.

For the last 2 weeks I break a hair dryer, a telephone a iron table.

why i keep breaking stuffs? how can i change my character and person ? i feel so bad and sad! coz i am so bad. Before i move in with my hubby, he neve have thing that break in his apartment. Now he renew a lot of stuffs in his house, coz i break almost everything at home.

I am so bad.why i have bad hands and bad legs ? :cry: :cry:

how can i stop myself from further destroying things at home?

saigonbe
In other countries like Far East Asia women are still held in LOWER esteem BUT in China, it’s a different story. Chinese women are much more aggressive and outspoken and held in Higher esteem.” I love Communist that provides males and females Equality and WOMEN’S Rights in China.
Old 01-20-2003, 03:35 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
some people are just not as graceful as others...........I am pretty clutzy myself.......but CP they are just things.......no big deal. I thought about yoga or tai chi as a way to become more in tune with my movements.......*shrugs*

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-20-2003, 03:37 PM

thanks for the comfort

In other countries like Far East Asia women are still held in LOWER esteem BUT in China, it’s a different story. Chinese women are much more aggressive and outspoken and held in Higher esteem.” I love Communist that provides males and females Equality and WOMEN’S Rights in China.
Old 01-20-2003, 03:43 PM
Southern Belle

I am fairly clumsy myself. Don't worry so much about the things, they can be replaced.
Old 01-20-2003, 03:44 PM

thanks! but i think my hubby haven't know I break the telephone today. I think he gonna mad again, coz i break so much thing this week and last week i have no excuse for myself either :cry:

you see my telephone has a screen that display Chinese characters there, now it broke no more Chinese characters display the date and the time, and the number of callers........now only black dot with brown spot. look ugly screen.
i hate myself so much , this Telephone was a gift from his brother from China. now I break his brother's gift to him.
:cry:
Old 01-20-2003, 04:09 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

ohhhhhhh well now I see why you feel so bad........but it was an accident.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-20-2003, 04:42 PM
The Good Knight

The other day I put one of my wifes sweatshirts on a table she had crackle painted (to get the antique look) but not sealed with a clear coat. The sweatshirt was wet! Needless to say the table and the shirt were ruined. I apologized for my stupidity and it is now forgotten.

Belongings can be replaced and should not be valued over human feelings.
Old 01-21-2003, 11:04 AM

ok people

last night he didn't know the telephone was broken, but someone call us, so the phone rang, and then the phone rang with funny noise, it sounded like "electronic shock" he asked me what is going on ? what happended to the phone's ring tone. I said i have no idea, i was pretending. Then he look at the phone, oh my god, he said, you broke the phone this morning right? i said yes, i strip again. He said you are so nut. I can't belive you...so he was mad a bit. sO i was silent the whole time we were eating. Later on I wash the dishes instead of him, coz i feel guilty, normally he washes the dishese i do the cooking. Last night I wash them, and then later on i ask him so you are mad at this wife? He said "what can I do, I married to a wife like this, I have to live with it, and he smile " then i smile and said "i hate myself for breaking too much stuffs at home"

and then he asked me,"can you name all the things that you broke in this apartment for 1 year that you are living in here with me?"

I said ok let's me count for the past 1 year I was living with him in his apartment.

I said, "I broke 2 telephones, 1 computer, 1 iron table, 1 pot for water boiling, 2 cups, 2 dishes, 1 plastic cup(I even burn a plastic cup as well) I placed a plastic cup on a hot stove by mistake, one glass bottle, 2 hair blow dry"

that is about it I think. I broke that much for 1 year that I live with him.

he asked me, so what is next ? what is the thing you gonna break next year ? i said nothing. He said he should change all his dishes into paper dish so i can't break, and paper cup as well..

dam! i am the worst woman in the whole world
Old 01-21-2003, 11:14 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

he only said that cause he washes the dishes

Cheer up CP!!!!!! Tell him if he was married to me I'd have busted his ass too as well as all the other things

You are a great wife I am sure.....he is just misplacing his anger!

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 01-21-2003, 06:23 PM
HornDawg Cowboy

Send a message via MSN to quisath Send a message via Yahoo to quisath
CP.................Relax Sweetie..................You'll be fine. If he Loves you .......he don't care about worldly items.................JUST YOU. (however I suggest you stay away from Caffein/Coffee)
Old 01-21-2003, 07:08 PM
Manwhore

Quote:
Originally posted by ChinesePussy

dam! i am the worst woman in the whole world

CP, you have not met my ex-girlfriend!! This woman would lie just to see how I would react. She once told me she cheated on me and then after I got all pissed she told me she actually hadn't and just wanted to see what I would do. This chick was EVIL! Your hubby was upset, but he'll get over it and forget it. You are nowhere near the worst woman. Cheer up!!

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 01-22-2003, 04:48 AM
Made in England

His apartment? His things?

Look at it this way......your married to this man and therefore whatever you break is half yours anyway. Maybe you are clumsy because you are nervous about breaking things and what his reaction will be.......things can be replaced....people can't. Material possessions are not worth getting so upset about.....
Next time he asks you what you are going to break next...tell him his neck
Old 01-22-2003, 05:16 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

CP...... c'mon, get a grip!!!!

It's NOT THE END OF THE WORLD! And wives are NOT judged by what they break, except in the case of their husbands' hearts!
Breaking things by accident does not make you a bad woman, or a bad wife! It makes you clumsy, perhaps, or accident prone..... but so what? Everybody breaks things!

Admittedly, you've broken a lot of things and some pretty important ones, like your husban's present from his brother. And no, that's not a good thing! It's unfortunate, but it was accidental and it's over now - don't beat yourself up!

If you break something, take responsibility and own up. And apologise, and make it up to him somehow. But DON'T think any less of yourself! Why should you? If being clumsy is so bad, then we ALL should be ashamed of ourselves!

Just be careful! Watch where you walk, and concentrate on what you do! It's impossible to be 100% focused all the time, but just try and be a little more careful!
But most of all, be happy! Be yourself! Be the wonderful wife your husband married!

CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 01-22-2003, 10:39 AM

you guys and girls are so funny and gave me all those wonderful good advice

and yes, make me feel much better. It is only things not his heart that i break. I just make myself feel so awful, but he didn't think like that.

yup! everyone in this forum is wonderful and very helpful.

thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-22-2003, 11:10 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Dartanian
My daughter was a klutz too. She was always tripping over things, but mostly hurting herself as opposed to objects. We finally realized that she had some vision problems. Once we took her to the eye doctor and got her some glasses, her gracefulness very much improved. I dont know if this would help your situation any, but it might be something to check into.