Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-11-2003, 01:25 AM

Incest

Whats your views on concensual incest between brothers and sisters and have any of you done it.
Old 01-11-2003, 01:41 AM
The Pimp-Hued Hillbilly

Send a message via AIM to Uncle Silky Send a message via MSN to Uncle Silky Send a message via Yahoo to Uncle Silky
*shrug* ya like whatcha like, Mike.
Old 01-11-2003, 02:47 AM
Now known as Loulabelle

This is a tricky one. Of course there are biological and genetic reasons why incest is 'wrong' but in the modern age of contraception, whereby we can be pretty much guaranteed that intercourse will not result in pregnancy if we are careful, this is now a smudgy issue.

I'm pretty sure that most people would still see it as 'wrong' but as for why that is, there really isn't a clear answer.

If it isn't causing anyone emotional distress then fair enough, although it's worth remembering that a relationship like this could not lead to marriage or children and that perhps both parties would benefit from looking further from home for their sexual partners.

I may even be a little concerned that someone who is so attracted to a sibling may have some deeper problems when it comes to forming attachments outside of the family group which might warrant further investigation/assistance. . .

I'm afraid that's as much as I can contribute seeing as I have never felt sexually attracted to my sister (much to her current boyfriend's disappointment, as we won't agree to a threesome!Lol)

Well you did ask!!!

- Woody Allen
Old 01-11-2003, 04:59 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

Yeah I probably agree with AK here (not surprising, she's a bright gal!) - I have no problem with it so long as there is no pregnancy, no emotional attachment more than typical sibling love, what's done is purely an experimental thing - ie, what happens when i do this.
So, CONSENTUAL incest on those terms I don't really have a problem with - lets face it, two teens growing up together are probably LIKELY to at least entertain such thoughts.
More often, I fear, most incest happens in terms of rape, which is obviously wrong.

And having said all that, I have never had any feelings for my browthers (all older, the youngest is 6 years older than me!).

Now, sister-in-laws.... maybe that's different!! lol!

Welcome to Pixies, btw Cherry Popper!

CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 01-11-2003, 12:25 PM

well...what I've done was not a100% incest but it was something close. His parents and my parents was (and still is) a long time friend and he knew me since I was five years old so he's almost like another one of my older brothers. We were very close and I could say that he was closer to me than my own brothers sometime until I was a teenager and one day we got VERY CLOSE...LOL. At the time, it waws fun and very excited but after everything has been said and done....it felt awkward between us. The question of we should or we shouldn't have done it came up a lot (but we did it again anyway...) .
Old 01-11-2003, 03:17 PM

Re: Incest

Quote:
Originally posted by Cherry Popper
Whats your views on concensual incest between brothers and sisters and have any of you done it.

As others have said, pregnancy is a big no-no. Also, I would be very wary of power imbalances unless both people were already living on their own.

I don't think the no-children issue is as much of a showstopper as some of the other replies, though--some people simply don't want children, anyway. If both people are such a big roadblock is gone.

As for personally: Moot--I have no sisters.
Old 01-13-2003, 10:11 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

I just can't imagine having sex with my brother or sister....or any family member!!!!!

Whatever floats your boat!!

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 01-22-2003, 11:36 PM

From what I have seen here, this can be a touchy subject for some people, and more often than not, incest is usually associated with abuse/rape so a lot of stigma ends up being attached to it.

However, it is not uncommon for mutual incest to occur derived from lack of parental attention, and a fairly normal curiosity of the opposite sex in younger children. Often a case of "I'll show you mine if you show me yours".

Honestly, I don't really have a problem with brother/sister incest myself under certain conditions. As long as it isn't rape or abuse, or a substitute for outside emotional attachments, a cover for a deeper psychosis and precautions are taken.
Old 01-23-2003, 12:02 AM
Stiff Member

I do believe that in our society, it is still seen as "wrong". The cultural taboo has not disappeared. Many experience sex with siblings as a result of adolescent curiosity but I actively discourage it due to social mores.

I can't get through to her 'cause it doesn't permit
But I'm gonna give her everything I've got to give.

I hear your sweet voice calling
out my name
As I stare from a six foot cell
And from beyond I heard the words
Deceptively Yours
Old 01-23-2003, 12:08 AM

It turns me on.
Old 01-23-2003, 01:30 AM
Banned

I haven't brought this up before but here goes . . . I was adopted when I was six weeks old. My first cousin, David, and I were really close - more like brother and sister than anything else. When he committed suicide a few years ago, an aunt (by marriage) said she thought we'd end up getting married! I let it go and figured people say stupid things when they're confronted with death.

My point is, even though David was not my blood relation biologically, spiritually he *was* and I never thought we'd have a sexual relationship. I think people who are turned on by incest might be lacking some crucial social and emotional development. Just my opinion . . .
Old 01-23-2003, 11:32 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Glenna
yes... i have to admit, i never slept with him but i did get together with my cousin a lot when i was younger... we were both curious and extremely turned on by one another