Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-11-2002, 10:15 PM
smiling

Send a message via Yahoo to dzbuster
sex in public or sex outside? both are fun but doubt i'm brave enough to have sex in public nowadays. when i was a kid it would have been something to brag about today it'd screw with shit in my life. too cold now but gone to the beach at night recently (was that last summer). when i wasn't as respectable pulled over in traffic and went at it on the hood. another time pulled it out on public transportation and told my gf (at time) if she didn't want me to get arrested to cover with her head. she didn't want to see me get in trouble (lol)
Old 12-12-2002, 12:09 AM
Jay's Babe

Send a message via Yahoo to Vintage Vixen
Nope the summer before lol....i'll never forget itFunny other people had the same idea.Doin it doggystyle in the water just barely covered people walking on the beach and really not caring what they thought.And then there's the good ol givin ya a blowjob in the car goin down the highway...daytimes bestHmm
maybe we can think of something fun to do over the week-end.
(EVIL THOUGHTS )

Old 12-12-2002, 10:13 AM
Muff Diver extrodinare

Send a message via ICQ to Wombat
When I was a teen I used to back my panelvan up to the wall of the local shopping complex and climb in the back with the (then) g/f and go at it while ppl were coming and going through the main doors to the place not 20 feet away oblivious to what we were doing ..... and it was so much fun trying to get her to moan and squeal when she was trying so hard to keep quiet, hehe.

Old 12-12-2002, 01:34 PM

Used to do it alot in public places when I was younger and had more adventerous girlfriends. In cars many times, both day and nightime, on a dock at a public beach at night, receiving end of handjobs in theatres and restaurants numerous times.
Oh, the good ol' days!
Old 12-13-2002, 05:06 AM

Send a message via AIM to RUMFUN13
I did it on the dance floor at a club with a girl once. She wasn't a stranger, we'd known each other a while. But it was our first sex together. It was so crowded and dark that i was able to lift her skirt and get inside of her without anyone noticing. It was so hot
When the bible is a bottle, and the hardwood floor is home, where morning comes twice a day or not at all. If I break in two will you put me back together. If this puzzles figured out will you still be around

Unc. Tupelo
Old 12-13-2002, 08:20 AM
Registered Dork

yep RUMFUN13...that sounds VERY hot!

Fun too!
Old 12-14-2002, 03:50 AM

Well, I once had sex, me on top of him, penis/vagina intercourse, in Harvard Square, about a block from Harvard University in broad daylight on a weekday afternoon. I think that's THE MOST public sex I ever did. Thinking back to how much public sex I had with that guy, it's a wonder we never got arrested! I *was* wearing a long, full skirt and no panties, so we were not "indecently exposed". <Laugh>
Old 12-14-2002, 11:02 AM
Insatiable

Wow, I've had public sex a number of times. Twice on a beach at night (two different women)...we had sand everywhere (and I mean EVERYWHERE when we were done). Blow jobs and intercourse in my car a number of times (driving and parked...once in a grocery store parking lot with people walking past the car!). Once in the woods at her dad's cabin..and he was just 20 yards away!!! Once in the stairwell of the science building at college. Once on the tennis courts at college at night...the lights were ON, too! Once in a stairwell at a shopping mall (that one scared me because someone was walking up the stairs toward us but we were in such a frenzy that we couldn't stop...they were ONE flight from us when I zipped up...also she wasn't on the pill and I came inside her...nothing happened, fortunately.

There are others but you get the idea...

rabbit
Old 12-14-2002, 06:10 PM

Never had sex in the public, unfortunately. One time, I went out with a guy for dinner and I didn't really like him too much. I clearly told him, I didn't want sex. He said that's OK, and we stayed a little while at the restaurant and after that he asked if I wanted to go to the bar. I said, OK, for one drink. So we sat in this crowded bar, we didn't have too much to talk but I had a drink or two. We said beside each other, so he took his hand and moved it under my sweater, first moving it slowly up and down my back, then somehow he reached to my breasts, pulled them out of the bra, pinching them. I was going to tell him to stop but I just couldn't, I just loved it. Even though I didn't like the guy, I enjoyed it so much, being touched in that way in the middle of a big crowd. He then moved his hand back, under my skirt, into my panties, his large hands cupping my buttocks. I was pretty close to cum but he kept teasing me and pulling his hand out, he wanted me to beg for him not to stop. I ended up taking him home sleeping with him. Which turned out to be a mistake, but that is another story.