Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-04-2001, 07:26 PM

Sexy Things

Hey Guys,

What's the sexiest thing you've ever seen a woman do? Or said a different way... what's the sexiest thing a woman has ever done to you?
Old 10-04-2001, 07:40 PM
The other white meat!!

I received a strip show while I was laying in bed. As she danced closer I reached out to touch her thighs and ass. She would playfully bend over allowing me to rub her pussy from behind. Then she backed her pussy on to my thumb for a few strokes, before jumping on bed and strandling my cock facing the foot of the bed. Seeing my cock slide into her bald pussy was the single most erotic thing I have ever experienced.
Old 10-05-2001, 04:59 AM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Hi Trixie

Are we talking VT or RT?

In VT my answer would be: a lady that I became very friendly with through ICQ played a sexy game of 'Simon Says' with me via net meeting. I think it was the fact we were thousands of miles apart yet telling each other what to do made it so horny.

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 10-12-2001, 06:38 PM
Stiff Member

When I was a teenager I had a women about 7 years my senior put her legs around me while i was sitting in a sandy pond and stroke my penis very slowly and sensually while there were other people around us not knowing what was going on. I ended up blue balled but it didnt matter.
Old 10-13-2001, 07:12 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Nubian
Not sexual...

but the sexiest thing my wife did? She bore our two children.
Old 10-13-2001, 08:29 AM
sparkib

How True

Nubian how true can you be. The day my wife gave birth to our son was simply the most sexual (in a loving way and not dirty) thing I have ever seen.

The most sexual in a dirty way, was when, without discussion my baby turns over for doggy style and said what hole would you like...... I am sure I grew extra inches right then......
Old 10-13-2001, 03:08 PM

I agree with nubian and sparkib,
The sexiest thing my wife did was give birth to our two sons!
The most romantic (sexiest) thing was probably have a nice long sensous bubble bath waiting for me, with candles, soft music, a bottle of champagne and soft music playing. This was incredibly sexy we made love in the bathtub over and over!!
bb40
Old 10-16-2001, 06:24 AM

sexy things

the sexiest thing my woman..NO..lady..has ever done will happen in the next few weeks....for my birthday she is going to make one of my greatest fantasies come true........two women(her being one) and me....lucky..lucky...ME .......i will be sure to keep you all informed on how things went..once i get rid of the big goofy smile off my face
Old 10-16-2001, 07:29 AM
Here find old friends!

Send a message via AIM to darrenfate Send a message via Yahoo to darrenfate
There is nothing sexier than a long build up. My wife was wearing a full length black dress and pearls when I arrived home after a "usual" work day. I could only stop and stare.

We had a four course dinner at a restaurant where the chef (who had studied at the CIA in New York) really knew what he was doing. The entire night, throughout the wine and the atmosphere, my wife would be talking and quietly trail off and look at my mouth. I knew that she wanted to kiss me, and it drove me crazy to wait. I knew how fabulous she looks when she just wears those pearls and nothing else ....
" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..
...This couldn't be a dream, for too real it all seems...

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson
Old 10-20-2001, 10:07 AM
Old cowboy

sexiest thing ever done

The sexiest thing that ever happened to me was when my wife, (then my girlfriend) wrote me a note and left it on my pillow. She told me that she would love to be mine for an entire weekend. She said she would do anything as often as I wanted. But please take control.

I called her on the phone and told her I was on my way to her house and that I expected her to wait at the door on her knees with nothing on but a very special pair of spike heels that we had purchased on a shopping trip together.

When I arrived she was waiting at the door as I had asked. The beauty and the trust that she displayed at that moment was the sexiest thing I have ever seen.

We had a wonderful weekend and though I was in control her every need and desire was met.
An Old Cowboy

A beautiful sunset, a faithful horse and the one you love, how can you beat that!
Old 03-16-2002, 10:32 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Ok...Ok..... Digging through old threads~ Kind of like recycling
I noticed so far all the posters are men<I know the ladies here have had some very sexy happenings as well, so do tell >........
I am about to have a whole week alone with my guy and will steal all of your ideas plus I am sure I can come up with a few of my own....
What is the sexiest thing someone ever did to you, or for you?

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-17-2002, 05:34 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
The sexiest thing ever for me was by an old girlfriend.

She undressed me slowly kissing and touching. It made me feel that I was sexy and desired and I responded accordingly.

That night I was a man of steel.
Old 03-17-2002, 06:08 PM

I once dated a woman who was about 10 years my senior. We really had a great time and she was a wonderful teacher. She taught me how to make love to a woman - how to really please a woman, not just to fuck.
Old 03-17-2002, 06:27 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
The most meaning thing that my wife ever did for me was already
said by Nubian and others!At the risk of sounging corny;I was going to say that it was giving me our two daughters.Just knowing;that it was;both of us together meant a great deal to me! Irish
P.S.Welcome back Nubian!I PMed Diva because I noticed that you
hadn't replied to some threads that I knew that you would have
something to say about.It's funny how;when you're an old time
regular;you notice immediately;when something isn't right!
Old 03-17-2002, 09:45 PM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
One of the sexiest things Kyttn has done is to wake me up with her warm wet mouth, bringing me awake in more ways than one, and then riding me until I cummed buckets that just ran down her beautiful legs.
no mortal ever dreamed before.