Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-03-2008, 06:50 AM
Just me.

I certainly wish more "lurkers" would jump in and post so we can get to know them (by their nicknames, so their real identities are masked) and I do wish some of the formerly frequent posters would come back and visit us more often. They are missed.

I wish if anyone knew why some have faded away ... that they'd tell us (or at least the mods) in case there is anything we could do to keep them active in the family.

There, I've rattled on long enough.
Old 02-03-2008, 09:50 AM
Awesome on my Own

I know that my posts are super infrequent in the last 6 months or so..my bad. I got super involved with a natural parenting site and now it has slowed down now that all of the posters have had their newest bundles of joy and are busy caring for them. I have also rediscovered the joy of blogging now that Baby Mayhem is here.

Mayhem and I still visit Pixies either every other day or every day just to see if all of our friends are ok. We are also starting on our 184376591832458764351487650183 forms and paperwork that we need to do so that we can move to America now that Baby Mayhem is born. So we are still around, we are ok, and hopefully soon we'll be back to posting again.
Old 02-03-2008, 10:33 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I think for many, life gets busy and time for pleasure especially self-pleasure wanes. People typically leave because of what's going on with them, not because of something here. There are a few previously active members who still pop by. Some are invisible so they can see us and make sure we are still here when/in case they need us. Some drop me a PM, some don't.

For me, I think that Pixies is like a relationship in and of itself. It's like a relationship with a group of people and some people are into long term relationships and some are just in it for the short haul.

More conversation, more posting comes from just that. People who do come here regularly posting on a wide variety of topics, starting their own new threads will inspire new or lurking members to feel comfortable chatting. We get complacent and stop contributing.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-03-2008, 08:23 PM

Send a message via MSN to ReaperWoman
I'm still a relatively new member and one that's been pretty inactive the last 6 months or so, but I love this site. I just don't always get the opportunity to come visit more often.

Glad I've made it into the 604 people that have posted more than 100 times though!
Old 02-03-2008, 09:07 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

And it looks like your next post will be the next magnitude of 100.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 03-03-2008, 11:11 AM
Missing the Angels

Hi Lurkers!!!!!
Old 03-10-2008, 06:32 PM

Stop taunting us. I hardly ever post here because some people are so damn nasty. If they can't win a fight or if you don't vote their way or if youre Christian they beat on you until you quit. Ive been here long enough to see it happen to Irish and cowgirltease and others. That's no way for adults to behave. When you start acting like adults maybe you'll get more adults posting at your site.

Start a thread and get trashed? fuggedaboutit.
Old 03-10-2008, 06:42 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

You know how to not access us right?

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-10-2008, 06:44 PM
a little pain never hurt

hmm i can't say anyone has actively been nasty to me here
Old 03-10-2008, 06:45 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

are you disappointed?

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 03-10-2008, 07:05 PM
a little pain never hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
are you disappointed?

lol.... noooo

my main problem is that when i am here virtually no one else is for any length of time, but thats just life i guess
Old 03-10-2008, 07:10 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

With the UK and the US having a 5 hour time difference it is very common that UK peeps are logging on while the US peeps are commuting home and having dinner etc.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 03-10-2008, 07:19 PM
a little pain never hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
With the UK and the US having a 5 hour time difference it is very common that UK peeps are logging on while the US peeps are commuting home and having dinner etc.

yes, i am used to it now and tend to do other things between posts.. if you hadn't noticed!
Old 03-10-2008, 07:29 PM
Learning to talk sexy

It's always interesting to me to see how differently people view what's happening around them.

For me, I know that I've frequently made comments on the boards about being highly conservative in my viewpoint and am also very involved in my religious beliefs ... I've seen others here who are as well and if memory serves me correctly, one or more of the current moderators has talked about having Christian affiliations and is/are regular attenders at their church. I've never felt that my thoughts, opinions or stories have been treated negatively and I hope that I have never treated anyone else badly based on their beliefs -- though sometimes I confess I have made the odd negative remark to someone who seems like they are not playing nice!

I'm sad to think that someone would get such a negative perspective from what has always been a wonderfully positive place for me.
Old 03-10-2008, 07:43 PM
Leo was right

Quote:
Originally Posted by wxyz_1234
Stop taunting us. I hardly ever post here because some people are so damn nasty. If they can't win a fight or if you don't vote their way or if youre Christian they beat on you until you quit. Ive been here long enough to see it happen to Irish and cowgirltease and others. That's no way for adults to behave. When you start acting like adults maybe you'll get more adults posting at your site.

Start a thread and get trashed? fuggedaboutit.

Am I the only one who got this sent to them as a PM as well?

I'm hoping wxyz_1234 doesn't feel that I've treated them in such a manner.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus