Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2002, 04:30 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

DEFINITELY agree on the smiling and feeling good!!!
Makes you look a hundred times more attractive!!!

CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 10-29-2002, 08:14 PM
Jay's Babe

Send a message via Yahoo to Vintage Vixen
Wow...thanx for all the responses.I knew i wasn't happy when i was alot thinner and wasn't happy when i was much,much heavier.I finally got a sz 16 jeans sunday which made me see that
my hard work is paying off.I''m shooting for 12-14 cuz i'm not built to be a 6 lol...i'm doing it 4 me is the main thing.I appreciate the responses from you all thanx.

Old 11-02-2002, 07:15 AM

Congrats on the size 16 jeans, BiSexyBabeDD. It's always good to feel a bit fitter, healthier etc and feeling good about yourself shows through. I'm sure this campaign of fitness will not affect your amazing dirty mind. We will still be happy to help you take your jeans off whatever size they are.
Old 11-02-2002, 03:50 PM

Send a message via AIM to King's Jester
I have large breasts for my size, too. (I wear either a 36c or a 34d, both fit, and I am 5'1", 108 lbs.) My mother always frowned upon my tight shirts or cleavage-revealing shirts, or anything like that, but she never really told me to do otherwise.

Eventually, I grew into something I was comfortable with. I still like to wear tight shirts at times, and show off a little figure, and my mother still frowns at me, saying "Guys will be looking at you all the time!" and I told her that she couldn't protect me forever.

Overall, I view myself as just me, breasts, small waist, and all. I never considered myself to be sexy, but if that's what people believe, yay for them. I still dress like a bum a lot. It doesn't matter to me. Whatever's comfortable, I guess.

"Everyone's self-image should be one of beauty. You are beautiful. Love yourself."

~Kathryn~
Old 11-02-2002, 03:51 PM

Send a message via AIM to King's Jester
BiSexyBabeDD: Congratulations! I'm glad you're doing it to please yourself rather than please anyone else! You always have to please yourself first. That's the most important thing! ::hug::

~Kathryn~
Old 11-03-2002, 11:05 AM
Jay's Babe

Send a message via Yahoo to Vintage Vixen
Thanx Eric the red...

And yea Kings Jester doing it for oneself is the only way it works..
Thanx for the hug

Old 11-04-2002, 09:19 AM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
We all can say that it is what's inside rather than outside that counts, but it's hard to accept that deep down, I think, as the posts attest, when we're constantly bombarded with images that young, extreme builds (for men and women), meaning very muscular and lean for guys and either anorexic or huge breasts with tiny waist and round curvy butt with tiny hands and feet for women are the ideal set before us. Look at the pix you can choose from in the Avatars section in Liliath's Laire and you'll see what I mean. I don't think there is one generic pix to choose from that doesn't fit those "ideals." Not that I am singling it out, just implying that that is typical of the media and what you hear so often that people are looking for. You don't see that many personals, for example, where someone is looking for an older woman or a heavy-set (big boned or not) woman or man. It's no wonder we end up hating our bodies.
Old 11-04-2002, 09:32 AM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
Sorry, Lilith! I should have spelled that Lilith's Lair.
Old 11-04-2002, 01:21 PM

bilbowashere,
I've a similar body to yours, and it's a mixed blessing. You can feel like a lumbering oaf sometimes, but you can also be powerful and strong.

My advice is to get to the gym 5 times a week. You will feel a hundred times better, your spirit will lift, your drinking will go way down because you just won't feel like it anymore, you'll get incredible hard-ons...

Your body will respond spectacularly to a combination of weight training and cardio. You'll probably not lose weight for the first while, but your measurements will change like crazy.

I bet the ladies here will attest to the sexyness of a big powerful man!

Don't block the goodness from having its way with you, man! Visualize it and keep it in your head as you go because it is within reach of you at all times.

Woody

ps Get a buddy or a trainer who can guide you and keep you on track.
Old 11-09-2002, 06:29 PM
Registered Dork

I have such a mixed bag of feelings about my own body image.

I am a large woman and have fought with this stuff for years.
Growing up in an overly critical home, with parents who were terrified of fat or anything that wasn't the usual, created so much self hate that it didn't matter WHAT I looked like, I hated myself.

NOW...I don't know what happened but for the most part I love ME.
I'm still VERY insecure but I try real hard to love ALL of me, because it's too harmful in my brain to hate myself.

I've seen such beautiful people who loath themselves and it's very sad.

And yes, I've noticed men sometimes feel insecure too.

The really funny thing is that I could care LESS about someone's looks. It matters not to me what's on the outside...and I end up adoring what I see on the inside.

Isn't it sad what we do to ourselves?

I guess I just figure when it comes down to it, if I don't love me...who will? It has to start somewhere....
Old 11-10-2002, 02:50 AM

Right on RandyGal!
You're cool. You've got a decent, humanistic attitude that isn't common enough. If only people figured this out at high school age, there'd be a lot less heartache and more good healthy horny loving!

The ironic thing is, you start looking better when you start being happy about yourself. And sometimes you don't be happy until you start looking better.

RandyGal, pleeeeaase change your icon guy! When I'm reading your sweet words I'm hearing a voice that just can't come out of that GMO dude. Can you do a pic of your smiling beak?

Hugs, eh
Woody
Old 11-10-2002, 03:14 AM
Registered Dork

Is that better?

I need to find a good one of ME...
Old 11-11-2002, 11:57 PM

Much better.
One of you would be better still.
But who am I to talk with this cowboy head?
Old 01-04-2003, 12:06 PM

Growing up (actually I am still "growing up", but anyhow..) I was always very much in shape (dance classes really do pay off). And in high school I developed these great breasts. lol
In high school I always received comments about my boobs....so because the guys made me feel insecure about them (I think boys joke about things they really appreciate), I tend to cover them up ALL THE TIME. I never flaunt them and never wear revealing clothes...

Ok, back to body image...after I got married I gained a lot of weight (I never get on a scale, so I couldn't tell ya how much, but I have gone up 4 sizes in 2 years). I was just recently diagnosed with PCOS and one of the issues behind it is weight gain.

Unfortunately I have "heavy" genes. While my mother has an awesome body, my biological sperm donor (he is NOT my father) is heavy as well as his family. I guess I am destined to be fat someday, but until then I will continue to work out and not allow PCOS to get the best of me. I am still very firm and have wonderful legs, I just now have this stomach that I can't seem to get rid of.

I am rambling and don't think I even answered your question...sorry.

My parents never ragged on me after I gained my weight, nor did/does my husband. All I can say is that I live in South Texas where everyone is heavy and I guess that's a good thing (for me anyways).
Old 01-04-2003, 04:43 PM

body image.... blah on that lmao caused me nothing but problems ,seems to me this has to be one of the most evil things around, every single girl I have gone out with has low self esteem from wanting to be a skinny super model type

blah on that I like a girl with a bit of meat one her bones, not that theres anything wrong with skinny girls ya know I just don't find it the most attractive

my fiance and I are both young, I'm 19 and she's 22 and we are both a bit on the heavier side, lol I"m bigger than she is ironically enough as she is always complaining about being to big and wanted to lose weight , however, she's only around 170-180 pounds at 5 foot 11, so she's not really that big at all and she looks great but I just can't seem to get it to her that she's not fat

ironicaly enough I'm touch bigger than her at like 230 at 5 foot 7 yet she doesn't think I'm big at all, she says that it's different for girls bah

dang society causin me nothin but problems lol