Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-21-2002, 07:17 PM

Lightbulb well, biology is a factor...

Well, part of the reason that in most couples the man is taller is just plain old sexual dimorphism- Men generally have larger bones, thicker skulls (how many ladies here didn't already know that ) , and when it comes down to brute strength can out-do women. We're just biologically conditioned that way... Out of pure preference, I prefer a guy who is close to my own height (give or take 3-4 inches) just simply because you don't have to stand on tippy-toe to kiss and, as was previously mentioned, sex standing up works better that way
Old 10-21-2002, 07:27 PM
Jay's Babe

Send a message via Yahoo to Vintage Vixen
Quote:
Originally posted by dzbuster
AS IF I NEED TO ANSWER THE REASON I WAS WONDERING IS BECAUSE I HAD READ A POST ABOUT SOMEONE WHO MET A LADY HE WAS GOING TO TAKE TO A WEDDING AND THERE WAS SOME KIND OF THING ABOUT HER HEIGHT AND MEN IN GENERAL. IT MADE ME WONDER AS I NOTICE THAT IT SEEMS THE MAJORITY OF COUPLES THE MAN IS TALLER. PERSONALLY I SEE HEIGHT AS SOMEWHERE IN THE SAME CLASS AS HAIR COLOR. OBVIOUSLY THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS COMPATITABILITY. SPEAKING OF WHICH AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS A S/O WHO ACTS LIKE....WELL YOU'VE SEEN THE ABOVE.....OH WAIT AM I CYBER FIGHTING WITH MY LADY?

Like i said,if i read it wrong i apologize...maybe i was feeling a bit insecure,that happens.

Old 10-21-2002, 08:29 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Reesa
I personally had always gone for taller men (since I am 5'10) until I met my s/o, who is about 2 inches shorter than I am. He is such a terrific person that, although I was originally concerned, in the end it just doesn't matter. He seems to love it. He says I look like a super-model. And like the previous posts say, we're the same height when we're lying down ...
Old 10-22-2002, 10:16 PM
Wanting More

I go for taller men...had a b/f a couple years back that was exactly the same height as me (5'5"), and it just seemed kind of strange, especially the one time we tried sex against the wall...

I kind of like that feeling of him being bigger than I am, with that whole protector thing...makes me feel more secure sometimes.

Old 10-23-2002, 04:00 PM
Pixie since 9/3/2001

If their legs connect there feet to there arse then thay are tall enought
Old 10-23-2002, 09:54 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
I'm fairly tall, close to 6'.... and I like men taller than me.... why? because I like to feel protected and safe. and because short guys make me look like an amazon
Old 10-24-2002, 12:39 AM
smiling

Send a message via Yahoo to dzbuster
thank you bama. reading what you wrote made clear a large answer to what i was wondering. reminded me of telling a friend many (actually lived long enough to maybe even add an other many) years ago. i like woman who i can stroll central park at night with and not only not have to worry about protecting her but be able to know she has my back.
Old 10-26-2002, 08:10 AM
Now known as Loulabelle

I am about 5'8" and anyone who's seen my pics will know that I'm not of the tall and skinny variety. I'm fairly well proportioned but thost proportions are not small!!!

For this reason, even though I am often attracted to men who are about my height and built quite small, I feel self conscious about my own size. I'd like to be petite and 'protectable' and I often struggle to feel feminine which means that I like a guy to be bigger than me either in height or build (but not necessarily both).

My ex was tall and built very stockily and the main advantage was that in photographs I looked smaller than I am!!!

- Woody Allen
Old 10-26-2002, 08:24 AM
Banned

I don't care about height. But I'm pretty tall - almost 5'9" - and I like my b/f's height of 6'2". First guy I've dated in a looong time who wasn't my height.
Old 10-26-2002, 11:52 AM

Hight should not be a issue, it is more inportint to find some one that you love, I would have hated to passed over my wife because she is not a tall supper model look alike, or too skinny, fat, red head, gray hair or what ever. ........................(there, now that the wife is not looking, I like a nice small spinner)oh....got to go, .....comming dear
Old 10-26-2002, 12:38 PM
Jay's Babe

Send a message via Yahoo to Vintage Vixen
Talking Spinners

Quote:
Originally posted by Kentuckyguy
Hight should not be a issue, it is more inportint to find some one that you love, I would have hated to passed over my wife because she is not a tall supper model look alike, or too skinny, fat, red head, gray hair or what ever. ........................(there, now that the wife is not looking, I like a nice small spinner)oh....got to go, .....comming dear

LMFAO@ Spinner haven't heard that in ages lol.The only way i'll be a spinner is on a merry go round,does that count? But i do like your answer none the less.

Old 10-26-2002, 02:45 PM
This is my BOOMSTICK!

Send a message via AIM to Santiago
Some tall women can be very sexy, some cant. Dont ask me why. I love to see tall sexy women that are my height (im 6'2") but either way doesnt matter to me. My girlfriend is shorter than me and we dont have any problems.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Old 10-27-2002, 10:50 AM
Gone with the Wind

*sigh*
A large part of my social life, especially when I was at Domincan, (Cath. HS) was about my height.
My lack of height, really.
At 4'11", EVERYONE I have ever dated was taller/bigger than me.
By the way Bama, I LOVE Amazons...

Shortly..

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 10-27-2002, 11:40 PM

yes, there are two things to be noticed.
When you love some one, height does not matter, i fell in love with a women who is shorter than me - married no problem.
but when you come to sex, height sometimes matter, but again it is the postion you adopt to kiss or make love, but some standing postions, with shorter women is difficult. - i do agree with experience.
Old 10-30-2002, 01:18 AM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
Wanda, you know you're welcome over here I think my g/f would make allowences for you, though she is typically jealous