Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-15-2002, 12:12 AM
Pixies' Inner Blonde :)

Send a message via Yahoo to roxanne916
Andrew,

I will keep you and your wife in my thoughts. I hope for the best for both of you.

*wrapping my arms around both of you in a warm hug*

roxy
Old 10-15-2002, 09:25 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

(((((((Wildeye))))))))) and one for your loving (((((((((((Wife))))))))))

I am so sorry to hear that the lump is back..you will both be in my prayers.....

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 10-16-2002, 04:55 PM

Thanks folks

I am feeling better and things may be ok, its just waiting it out and all that entails..

Lovediva - I'm curious - how are you improved? You always seemed pretty cool to me?

Wildeye
Old 10-17-2002, 09:25 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Quote:
Lovediva - I'm curious - how are you improved? You always seemed pretty cool to me?

Well gee thanks Wildeye!! Wish my kids would think I am cool...LOL

As for new and improved...I was playing around yesterday! Sorry.....

..but there is always room for improvement right?

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 10-17-2002, 02:49 PM

Lovediva

I'm not sure if you can improve your witty, sexy ideas - love to play with you.

On a kinda serious note - play its something we adults do not do enough of, except here, I love playing games with the kids you know football, tag, silly stuff but you can only really do it with kids grown ups/adults often think that games are silly or chasing around a castle at midnifght somewhat childish.. yes I used to play in castles at midnight and as a student (at age 28 we would often play hide and seek, sardines, water fights etc it really helped to relax and just let the adult stuff drop.

I love paying with my spouse, tickling, chasing in the garden - a great expewrience was chasing each other nude outdoors and an ex B/F loved wrestling, chasing and rolling about.

ohh well enoufgh

Wildeye
Old 10-18-2002, 12:35 AM

Thumbs up You guys sound so cute

You and your wife sound like an adorable couple. I'm very sorry to hear that her lump is back, but as someone pointed out in an earlier reply, lumps are not always malignant, and we are all hoping that this is the case. I know my roommate just had an experience with a fibrocyst, and sometimes they simply go away on their own after the hormone fluctuations of the menstrual cycle. You are both in our thoughts and prayers and best of luck
Old 10-18-2002, 04:23 PM

Karatekate

Please describe the Wife of Indra

Wileye
Old 11-11-2002, 05:51 PM

Hello

Folks, first thing lump is gone. Just went, so I'm glad it was not surgery, but kinda scared it will return ...

Sex not picked up yet, but I know she's going through it still...ladies any sensous ideas to kick start a loving relationship? I'm trying to think of ways which are not connected to shoving my cock into her and not vibrators, so what turns you ladies on in a sensous, erotic way??

On another point, life with kids is hard, I'm far from being adorable..the kids were kinda badly behaved and I was very grumpy and now I feel so low from being guilty about shouting at 'em and they were only being kids..

But the goood news lump gone for now, and looking for postivies again.

Thankls for all your help and words and support and love..

Someone else has got a thread on orgies, I'd love to invite you all to one and give out multiple orgasms..

Wildeye AKA Andrew
Old 11-11-2002, 06:56 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Wildeye hard to be a sexy stud and a patient Dad sometimes. So glad about that fecking lump....... Offer her a massage, kiss every square inch of her not just the typically sexy ones, brush her hair, do every thing short of having sex... for days, flowers still work on me but not store bought ones (S/O covered my pillow with magnolia flower petals one night), take the initiative and hire a sitter, take her out and to a hotel after......do things that take effort and thinking on your part, you write so sexy...write her a story or a poem....read to her while she lies her head on your chest and play with her hair.......OK now I want all that!!!!!!!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 11-11-2002, 10:56 PM
My own little world

Send a message via AIM to TinTennessee Send a message via MSN to TinTennessee Send a message via Yahoo to TinTennessee
Wild, I am so glad to hear that the lump is gone. The disease others were referring to is fibrocystic breast disease and it just means that your breasts are full of lumps. I have this and it is usually harmless. However, I will tell you that caffiene makes it worse.

Now as for what you can do for your wife...you have done so much already just being there for her but.....remember what you wrote a page or so back about how you feel about her....show it to her....

I wish you both the best life has to offer.
Old 11-12-2002, 06:04 AM

Aprt from flowers (you can't go wrong with these unles she has hayfever), try opening the car door for her. If you can manage this while making it appear natural, you will be marking up brownie points! Also touch her lots, especially when you are out together.

Making her feel wanted and secure should get things back to normal (or better).
Old 11-12-2002, 06:18 AM
Just me.

Wildeye, glad to hear the lump is gone. Said a lot of prayers for her ... we'll just hope it's gone for good. You two just take care and we'll keep the good vibes coming.
Old 11-21-2002, 05:04 PM

Lilith - great ideas, I tried some the flowers really worked.

Thanks too to Tintennese and erectherd.

I did buy her some kinky sex panties (ok for me too) fisrt a nice pair with a discreet slit and a thong with a wide gaping opening, OH WOW we both get mega turned on she even wore one pair out! Seeing her in these panties on the bed, well my knob went massive, absolutely huge, I know that crotchless knicks are tacky but heck it got us turned on. I also found out that Selfridges (big UK shop) best selling knickers are crotchless.

I was so amazed at how erotic and sexy they look, especially as i am bi - my cock was huge and we both had an utterly great shag!!!

Ladies any thought on crotchless panties?

Wildeye
Old 11-28-2002, 07:57 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
Hey Andrew

Just caught up with the thread and am glad it that things have turned out OK Must be hard on you mate

As i said last time I wish you both love health and happiness
Old 11-28-2002, 06:17 PM

Grumbleguts

Thanks. i wish i lived near to you, i'd buy you a beer.

Andrew aka wildeye