Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-27-2006, 04:45 AM
Crazy Cam

Angry Phone fuck

My $49.95 a month AT+T one rate is currently costing me between $71 and $74 a month. Talk about phone sex!!
Old 07-27-2006, 08:56 AM
Pixie since 9/3/2001

Phone charge $16.99, with taxs and surcharges $38.40. Thats $21.41 in taxs, ect. $4.42 more than the phone bill.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:04 AM

I can honestly say I don't think I've ever gotten tired of being fucked.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:39 AM
Larger Than Life

Midly Kimky Cpl if you next street has broadband the chances are that you can get it, Telsra lifted the distance from the exchange you can get adsl, i would try them again and ask them to try alt routes as there maybe another exchange that you may think is further away but actually closer as the crow (and cable flys) they also can offer you isdn at around the same price or heavly subsistied satellite sevice and the fedral goverments broadband plan
Old 07-27-2006, 09:46 AM
Larger Than Life

I know this is not a phone company but we get fucked the same, our business insurance for a IT company has an annual premium of $7000.00 then they add on a fire service levy at 50% of the premium the goods and services tax 10% then the fucking stamp duty that was supposed to be dropped when the GST came in 2000 so my $7000.00 insurance costs $11,700 and in 12 years we have never had a claim of any sort
Old 07-27-2006, 10:03 AM
Just me.

And, in Illinois we pay 20.1 cents of each dollar in taxes on gasoline (with an additional 5-6 cents in Chicago and Cook County.

Guess I should be happy, there's several states where taxes exceed 30 cents of each dollar.
Old 07-27-2006, 07:56 PM
Loungin' Around

Phone bill: $26
Taxes: $18

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 07-27-2006, 10:02 AM
danny & terri

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose
Midly Kimky Cpl if you next street has broadband the chances are that you can get it, Telsra lifted the distance from the exchange you can get adsl, i would try them again and ask them to try alt routes as there maybe another exchange that you may think is further away but actually closer as the crow (and cable flys) they also can offer you isdn at around the same price or heavly subsistied satellite sevice and the fedral goverments broadband plan

3 weeks ago i tried again and told no due to a pair gain on the line when 1 week later i complained to our local mp mr alexander downer he sent me a 2 part
part 1 10 pages on why telstra are allowed to not upgrade the line and part 2 was a 26 pages on the subsidised satelite service just got to go through them both now