Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Personals
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-20-2006, 07:04 AM

Welcome and Let Me show U around

Has anyone given you a quick tour? No. Well, here is the big bedroom, note only one huge matress where we all join in for sex. Really get to know all the people by the time you leave this room.

Here are the smaller bedrooms where you can explore each and every memeber. There are some special rooms here that are marked such as girl/girl only, threesome (MMF and FFM), but we'll let you just look around and join in any room you desire.

Ah, here is the kitchen where we sit our little pixies up on the table and eat them. Of course we will feed you some nice meat to wet your lips.

The bathrooms where we bathe our little Pixies. The shower where warm water combines with the hot wetness between your legs. And of course the large tube. All kind of fun things happen there.

The Den. Don't let the whips and chains scare you away. They are just ment to scare you. Some of our members enjoy giving our little Pixes both pain and pleasure.

Of course the playroom. Here you get to be whom ever you wish. You'll find all your new friends enjoy playing.

The special room where we hold our parties and dances. There is a stage and pole if any little sexy fairy wishes to sprinkle some dust and show off for us. Quite booths where hands disappear under tables and sometimes people too.

Outside we have the pool and garden. You can wear a suit to start with but you won't have it on for long.

There is the dressing room or I should say undressing room. Don't let all the peep holes and the one way mirror bother you. See we all enjoy watching our little pixes strip.

Excuse me. I have to go get laid, I mean I have an appointment with one of our other Pixies. But I'm sure someone will cum along and give it to you. The rest of the tour I mean.