Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-2003, 12:01 AM
This space for Rent

I enjoy eating pussy alot, a whole lot, but it can get tiresome when the favor is not returned very often. Im going to have to be mean here, but I couldnt date a woman that wanted me to go down on her every night, but never would go down on me. I enjoy orgams all different ways, and I dont think its very fair to pleasure a woman every night, and only get sex in return....
Old 04-18-2003, 01:27 AM
Just want to enjoy life!

Love to eat pussy alot but want some fun too

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 04-19-2003, 02:32 AM

Sure - often done it with no return but consider it as an investment in the future. What goes around, cums around but of course there's no way a man could keep up with a well-trained lady when it comes to counting orgasms.

Mostly it happens when she is so completely out of her head on orgasms that she just can't stay awake - but she makes up for it eventually!
Old 04-19-2003, 05:35 AM
Just me.

Certainly love going down on my wife and am happy to do that without expecting anything in return ... at least frequently if not always. I kind of like some return gesture sometimes as well.
Old 04-14-2006, 02:36 PM

I, am For!
Old 04-14-2006, 05:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
Waiting to see the answers to this one

How did I miss THIS thread?

I'm VERY giving in the bedroom but if he INSISTS on pleasuring me first . . . his rewards are plentiful.
Old 04-14-2006, 05:22 PM
MSGME!

Ahhh....pussy!!
I like to work inside out
I part the lips with my thumbs and give a nice long tonguefuck.....work my way out licking the labia and finally flicking the clit with my tongue.......................then I grab her butt and bury my face in the entire soaking wet pussy and grind my face into her until I have to come up for air.

The taste.....I just can't pinpoint it......tart and sweet maybe?...it is a taste that cannot be duplicated and to try to describe it would be a dis -service to women and pussies everywhere.
Old 04-14-2006, 08:55 PM
Insatiable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69SuperSport
Just Curious if there were anyone Who actually enjoys peforming Oral to Complete Satisfaction as much as i do? Would you perform on a Female who ONLY wanted that from YOU, and never COMPLAIN? Could Ya keep ya clothes on and just walk Away when finished, and be Sastisfied Yourself?....Hmmmmmmmmmm....lol

Been there, done that.

Old 04-14-2006, 09:49 PM
arOusal art!st!

Send a message via AIM to Salacious Send a message via Yahoo to Salacious
I need more practice before I can give a fair assessment.

Variety is the soul of pleasure. ~ Aphra Behn

Old 04-14-2006, 11:42 PM
My own little world

Send a message via AIM to TinTennessee Send a message via MSN to TinTennessee Send a message via Yahoo to TinTennessee
I have said it many times before and the comments here just enforce my longing.....I want to live in PIXIELAND!
Old 04-15-2006, 12:48 AM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
This thread must have started during my "sabbatical", when I was a little too ill to be hanging around here...but to answer the original question, I could, & have given pleasure to my lady without expecting any payback in return, I can feel very good about that...but I can't imagine that I would enjoy that in the long term, if she didn't insist on returning the favor on occasion...it just seems that in a truly loving relationship, there should always be a need to give without taking on the part of BOTH parties...

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 04-15-2006, 01:19 AM
<---------The original!

How much do You REALLY like to Eat Pussy?

I'll get back to ya on that!!

“It is not sex that gives the pleasure, but the lover.”
"I believe that sex is a beautiful thing between two people. Between five, it's fantastic."
"I'd like to meet the man who invented sex and see what he's working on now."
Old 04-15-2006, 06:53 AM
Crazy Cam

Wink Eating at the Y

Eating pussy is my second favorite thing in the whole wide world. The only thing I enjoy more is breathing and that is more a thing of neccessity than actual desire. If I could breathe through my ears I would truly be a happy man. Like others have stated though, I think it is unrealistic of any woman to expect that all of the time with no reciprocation. I was married to my second wife for three and a half years and in all of that time, she only took my dick in her mouth twice for about a minute each time, saying she did not like it. Of course she had no problem having me munch away and get her off all of the time. Don't be selfish to your men ladies. There IS better grazing in the next pasture!!
Old 04-15-2006, 07:16 AM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by easyman67
she only took my dick in her mouth twice for about a minute each time, saying she did not like it. Of course she had no problem having me munch away and get her off all of the time. Don't be selfish to your men ladies. There IS better grazing in the next pasture!!

Hmmmmm....so you're saying women should do it even if they dislike it, just cause you want it.

If my man was so selfish to keep wanting me to do something i obviously disliked, i'd be sending his ass to the next pasture myself.

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 04-15-2006, 09:03 AM
arOusal art!st!

Send a message via AIM to Salacious Send a message via Yahoo to Salacious
Apparently, my man doesn't care for it because it's a rare occassion when he will go down and then when he does I wonder what the hell he's doing. I quit asking for something I love because he doesn't seem to enjoy it the ways others have.

So would ladies continue to service their man with blow jobs even though they don't get the same in return?

Variety is the soul of pleasure. ~ Aphra Behn