Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-11-2006, 12:40 AM
Loungin' Around

You put it WHERE?!?

Was watching American Pie last weekend....made me wonder if any of our Pixies members had interesting experiences in this way...

* Men ~~ Have you ever placed your penis somewhere nontraditional? What is the strangest place you've ever stuck it? And did you enjoy it?

* Women/Men ~~ Ever found an interesting use for a vibrator or dildo? Outside of the usual....of course.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 02-11-2006, 12:44 AM
Loungin' Around

BTW -- In American Pie, the "hero" of the story had sex with a pie.

My strangest? I once taught a female friend how to give a BJ with a vibrator as a demo. She wanted to learn how to make her boyfriend happy.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 02-11-2006, 12:53 AM
MSGME!

Wrapped it in a hot dog bun once and waved it at my gf.She thought it was hilarious...but it did lead to an amazing blow job!!
Old 02-11-2006, 06:22 AM
Crazy Cam

Wink Strange places

Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
Was watching American Pie last weekend....made me wonder if any of our Pixies members had interesting experiences in this way...

* Men ~~ Have you ever placed your penis somewhere nontraditional? What is the strangest place you've ever stuck it? And did you enjoy it?

* Women/Men ~~ Ever found an interesting use for a vibrator or dildo? Outside of the usual....of course.

20 some years ago....my first mother in law was hosting a dinner for her art group ladies and asked me to prepare the meal for them. I decided on a garlic stuffed pork roast. I have no idea why, but I got incredibly horny that day as I was fixing the food. I had cut a slit in the end of the roast to stuff some garlic in and the damned thing just looked good enough to fuck....so I did! 3 times before it went into the oven. I felt kind of guilty after but it was too late to fix anything else. It blew me away when the whole group raved about the meal and the UNIQUE taste of the pork roast. Never told my wife about that one.LOL
Old 02-11-2006, 08:41 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Quote:
Originally Posted by easyman67
20 some years ago....my first mother in law was hosting a dinner for her art group ladies and asked me to prepare the meal for them. I decided on a garlic stuffed pork roast. I have no idea why, but I got incredibly horny that day as I was fixing the food. I had cut a slit in the end of the roast to stuff some garlic in and the damned thing just looked good enough to fuck....so I did! 3 times before it went into the oven. I felt kind of guilty after but it was too late to fix anything else. It blew me away when the whole group raved about the meal and the UNIQUE taste of the pork roast. Never told my wife about that one.LOL

<~~~~ has just given up meat for good

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-11-2006, 09:30 AM
My own little world

Send a message via AIM to TinTennessee Send a message via MSN to TinTennessee Send a message via Yahoo to TinTennessee
Pork...it's the other white meat
Old 02-11-2006, 11:48 AM

Quote:

You mean you porked the pork?
Old 02-11-2006, 05:12 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to BruceandNan
Don't give up meat Lilith, just don't let easyman67 cook for you!!
Old 02-11-2006, 07:12 PM
Carpe diem

Quote:
the damned thing just looked good enough to fuck....so I did! 3 times

Dayum...3 TIMES!!!! Did you have to buy it a ring first?

Put's a whole new meaning on the term "SOME PIG!" I'm just glad the damned thing was dead first.
Old 02-12-2006, 04:54 AM
Awesome on my Own

i once had a vibe that lit up at the tip....had a power outtage and wouldn't ya know, i used it to find my lighter to light the candles.
Old 02-12-2006, 04:57 AM
Crazy Cam

Wink Pork

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loren
You mean you porked the pork?

Yes Loren. I porked the pork. Had it all rubbed down with olive oil and it felt incredible. May have to invite my boss for dinner one night. She loves pork.
Old 02-12-2006, 05:00 AM
Crazy Cam

Wink The other white meat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceandNan
Don't give up meat Lilith, just don't let easyman67 cook for you!!

Come on now!! Don't be that way. I was going to invite you all over for dinner next week.
Old 02-12-2006, 05:02 AM
Crazy Cam

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockintime
Dayum...3 TIMES!!!! Did you have to buy it a ring first?

Put's a whole new meaning on the term "SOME PIG!" I'm just glad the damned thing was dead first.

No ring but I did have flowers on the counter.
Old 02-12-2006, 06:16 PM
Stiff Member

I can't believe I'm telling this but I tried a piece of warm cow liver once. Nothing to write home about! lol!

I can't get through to her 'cause it doesn't permit
But I'm gonna give her everything I've got to give.

I hear your sweet voice calling
out my name
As I stare from a six foot cell
And from beyond I heard the words
Deceptively Yours
Old 02-12-2006, 11:33 PM
Loungin' Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny
I can't believe I'm telling this but I tried a piece of warm cow liver once. Nothing to write home about! lol!

Must not have been a big enough piece!

If I had a penis, I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to resist trying something similar.